Club Fit Careers and Employment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
You’re seeing all 32 jobs at Club Fit because we can’t find any available jobs at Club Fit close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 163 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Family run business that serves thousands of members. Fun and caring environment for the most part with a few hiccups here and there. The benefits are alright- good 401k match and free membership. Salaries are lower than one would expect.
There is a very supportive and collaborative staff. Many employees are part-time, many are long-term. Has a strong community vibe for both staff and clients. Great benefit is membership. Fun team building activities such as Pickleball Friday’s, softball league, etc.
Friendly people will make this job enjoyable. You have to put the work in to meet people and build clientele. Overall amazing, family environment. When I was in Briarcliff, the fitness director was the best woman I've ever worked with. Other departments are good too.
Awesome gym to work at with great benefits and coworkers. Great work/life balance with understanding managers. Commission for personal trainers are lower then other gyms and not a lot of CEU opportunities.
A great facility to meet people and work out at. A horrible place to work for with no room for advancement or pay raises. They constantly change schedules and will overwork you to death. They claim they pay overtime, but they don't. Nor do they ever explain or give good reasons as to why when approached. Then they will try to make you work doubles after reducing your hours to make time up you lost. A big run around if there ever was one. But it's a GYM atmosphere and maybe you shouldn't expect much from that kind of retail like setting...
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 15 questions about working at Club Fit. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Club Fit employees.
Insights from 11 Indeed users who have interviewed with Club Fit within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Club Fit