Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Potential
Registered Respiratory Therapist (PRN) (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 3, 2018
Club Staffing offers the ability to augment your current salary with other income. The staff are friendly and aggressive in finding open positions. They are great at following up and tailoring things to your needs.
Pros
Great staff and support
Excellent Staff
Contract Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  MarylandJune 6, 2018
I have enjoyed working with my job coordination team. I have worked for several different companies with them. Sometimes the companies were excellent and sometimes they have not. My coordination team has always been excellent
Pleasant and flexible
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAMay 26, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy working with my recruiter for Club Staffing. She tried her best to find me an assignment that I desire and fits my needs. She seem as if she is genuinely concerned about me as a person.
Pros
Flexible and friendly
Cons
could pay better
I have a great recruiter
Traveling Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 19, 2018
You great to see and visit different states and see all kinds of historical places. If you need help with lodgings they provide it and a rental car. Very happy
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Sometimes its a month before you go back to work
Well Structured enviroment and helpful
Echo Technologist (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 20, 2018
I feel the company is very intuitive to my needs. I get to experience different people and learn from each individual. The hardest part of working for this company is learning the facility protocols.
Club Staffing
Locum Radiation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Tara K was great to work with, highly recommended!! Club staffing was easy to work with, direct deposit and medical insurance offerings. Great communication
Fun contract job.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2018
The best part is if you hate where you are placed, you know you can leave in 90 days. If you love it, you can ask to be renewed. I took a full time job at a place I was contracted at,
Enjoy the traveling and experiencing different hospitals and learning new procedures
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MI and Fort Dodge IowaJanuary 8, 2018
Learning different procedures and staying updated with new techniques. Being able to experience different places.
Having to be on call or working different shifts kept it up beat and not boring.
Pros
Traveling
Benefits
Great recruiter relationships
Travel PTA (Former Employee) –  West Roxbury, MADecember 10, 2017
I worked for Club / AMN staff and they kept me employed for over 2 years. Great pay and loyalty bonuses were great. I have had around 3 recruiters with them so far as I believe their job is pretty stressful but, they were always there for me.
Pros
loyalty bonus, lots of jobs
Cons
no benefits, difficult to get out of contract once you sign
Employees not given support in hostile environment.
Cardiovascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33431October 30, 2017
Employees not given support in hostile environment. Management does not support employees in hostile work environment. This is all I will say about the company. If I get another red error I will cancel all of this review.
Great people to work for
Staff Therapist Traveler (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 1, 2017
I have had an exceptionally good working relationship with my Recruiter and anyone I came in contact with. Very responsive to issues and needs, always there when questions arose. Could not ask for a better place as a traveler to work
Pros
Responsive, great people
Some what fun.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 26, 2017
Since it was a traveling position I did enjoy going to different Hospital and Clinics. Enjoy meeting different people and their traditions. Enjoy visiting and residing in a new part of the US.
Pros
Traveling.
Cons
No PTO accumulation.
This company balances client requirements and recruitment of candidate.
Contracted Histology Grosser (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 26, 2017
The company I work for was actually UNC REX contracted by Club Staffing. I was asked to extend my contract twice which I gladly accommodated. A histology student of mine from the past, is now contracted to work there. I highly recommended both to each other.
Traveling
Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Taylor, TXAugust 25, 2017
New places to see. They do the leg work in finding job for you .Helpful with location questions you might have.Better pay is always taken care of .Available when needed
Pros
New Places to see.
Surgical Tech
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 10, 2017
Great Job to have.
Pay is wonderful
Management took care of me
Travel was good
Working atmosphere was awesome
Job assignments were scarce at times
Work hard but play hard some cases depending on you
Pros
Good all around
Cons
Job assignments were scarce at times
Professional and Caring
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2017
Great experience traveling to different states. Club Staffing has a great management team they go out of the way to help their employees for example they call you to make sure you are doing well on your assignments and your personnel well being. i truly enjoyed working for Club Staffing.
Pros
traveling assignments where a wonderful and learning experience
Cons
Do not work for this company
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  IowaJuly 20, 2017
This company lies and manipulates. I had to work for MONTHS to get paid correctly. Make sure you read through your contracts well if you choose to work here as my contracts always had different rates than what was verbally said. They lied to me about where my position would be. They stopped taking my phone calls when I kept calling to get paid for the hours worked. I had to threaten legal action before anything would get done. This is absolutely the worst company I have ever encountered. Completely unprofessional. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
They do not pay you and they lie.
Excellent people
Locum Medical Dosimetrist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 30, 2017
As with any temporary staffing agency work is dependent on need, but the company is exceptional for what they do. Multiple office locations makes communication with the company difficult.
Pros
Wide national coverage
Cons
Ofices in Florida, North Carolina, and Texas with different functions
beautiful area
Cat Scan Technologist (Former Employee) –  Greenbrae, CAMarch 30, 2017
Hospital is very nice and clean. Reminded me of a resort area. A trauma would be a patient falling of the front porch and rolling down a hill. The atmosphere is lovely.
Busy work place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 13, 2017
Club Staffing's typical day consisted of making sure all contracts where executed correctly, and that all travel arrangements made in a timely manner. The culture at Club Staffing was electric.