ClubLink Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No idea how to run golf clubs
GM/DOO (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJuly 26, 2018
Was brought in to run 2 of their clubs. Both were/are poor performing location. Kitchens at both clubs had been shut down multiple times by the health inspector. The former GM only wanted to play golf and not run the business. Clearly didn’t have any food and beverage experience.

When I was being hired I was told major changes needed to happen. I’m a former restaurant owner and worked for Wolfgang Puck catering as well as being a former golf professional. I was clearly brought in to turn the locations around. These locations had no idea how to run kitchens or clubhouses. No checks and balances and the staff (inmates) were running the ‘asylum’ so to speak. I identified the problems quickly and reassigned staff members. The other issue was that the 1st Tee of Broward County was given free run of the club by the former GM. After looking at the books and realizing they weren’t bringing in any profits to the club, I asked them to leave.

A few weeks later I was terminated. Clearly a retaliation firing. The employee that I removed from a bar managers position was Canadian and Clublink is a Canadian owner company. The office manager at one club, who was also French Canadian, quit when she found out this fellow Canadian employee was being demoted. The unprofessional thing about how Clublink handles this was that I never received a single phone call from the person who hired me to inquire about my decisions. He was the person who told me ‘run the clubs like they are yours!’ Too bad when I made the tough decisions to make the clubs profitable they were more interested in friendships.
  more...

Just a matter of time before these clubs close or, are sold for pennies on the dollar. So that everyone knows the clubs in question (Eagle Trace and Heron Bay) and how they prioritize things. Anyone who has been to these clubs will agree that they are basically falling apart. If they want clubs filled with employees that they want to be friends with over good workers, then they will continue to have health closures in the kitchen and clubhouses that flood with every rainstorm. Which is the least of the issues. Shameful
Pros
Free golf
Cons
No money put into business, friendship over business
People are good
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Sun City Center, FLOctober 7, 2017
This place is a joke try to pull everything out of you for the salary they'll definitely take advantage of you don't recommend dead end and if you have a problem no cares to fix it
Pros
Cons
To much to post
Laid back atmosphere.
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Sun City Center, FLJanuary 27, 2017
Love this job and my coworkers. My boss is awesome. The only thing bad is that there is no advancement offered ammo raises
Pros
You work outside
Cons
No raises or advancement
Worst place I've ever worked at
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLDecember 22, 2016
This company sucks overall nothing good to say about it I've been working for the company over a year now and it just gets worse and worse.... Horrible pay and Management sucks in all departments including the GM no one listens when something is wrong & they just don't care!!
Pros
Cons
Way to many
i have with my friend like they were my brothers
Range Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 9, 2016
its fun to work there everyday because i have so many friends there. I learned something different everyday, i learned how to respect people and also learned how to work in team'
Some of my co-worker likes to see me and give me some advice.
the hardest part of the [any] job for me is when people trying to abusing me.
The enjoyable part is that i can play for free and i have half price on everything.
Corporate atmosphere is team driven and a casual business environment.
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL 33069July 15, 2016
I enjoyed working in the corporate office. It is a new office and there was the excitement of growth for this relatively new company. I would have retired there if I did not have to relocate.
Good place for kids to work
F&B (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 11, 2014
Management is untrained and not promoted by skill level. It's all about favorites . Company is new in the U. S from canada so they don't believe in paying employees or promoting from within . All reviews are from canada . Top management is all from canada and know nothing about business in the U S they just guess. Horrible company to work for . Every employee worries about job security every day.. Run from this company !!!!
Pros
Half price meals, free golf
Cons
Employees train supervisors for no pay

Want to know more about ClubLink Corporation?

Ask a question