Clues Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent Non profit Organization
FINANCIAL COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 31, 2015
Clues organization is one of the biggest non-profit that helps to latino community on the Midwest area, I learned from their mission and vision to resolve the community needs and canalize it to their development growth. People who work there create a culture based on the familiarity and the community understanding. Amazing place to work.
Positive atmosphere, great place for advancement and learning
COO, VP, Director of Marketing and Development (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 17, 2013
I was promoted four times, and the company was very good to me. I learned about nonprofit management, finance/accounting, program management and development/marketing. Management gave me great autonomy to do the work that I needed to do. My co-workers were very supportive. The hardest part of the job was losing it due to my position being eliminated. I really enjoyed the management / supervisory experience.
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 14, 2013
Very good place to work, friendly environment, all staff are approachable and enrichen learning experience with the trainings.
fast paced, adult chemical dependency treatment facility
Alcohol and Drug Counseling Internship (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 27, 2013
typical day was intakes, assessments, evaluation, group counseling, documentation, communicating with other professionals
I learned more than I could put in here
managamnt were fair and efficient
co-workers were eager to help and fun
hardest part of the job was discharging someone
most enjoyable was group counseling
Pros
worked mainly on my own
Cons
far drive from home