CLUTCH Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
youre better off finding work elsewhere
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brook Park, OHMay 18, 2018
the place is riddled with drug addicts, management is poor, getting a 10 cent raise is next to impossible. theres over 20 different mowers, only one crew has reserved machines, the rest are up for grabs. when equipment returns to the shop damaged and goes unnoticed (very common) the crew using it the following day and finds the damage is forced to pay out of pocket for the damages, otherwise it gets withdrawn from their paycheck. several workers had been caught shooting up heroin in the truck, management didnt get involved until after video proof had been taken.
Pros
having a job
Cons
the management
Lack of Management Support
Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle Children's HospitalMay 27, 2017
I reported personnel-related issues with the company I was assigned to work for through Clutch to my supervisor at Clutch, who did nothing to resolve them. She is no longer at Clutch and I believe Clutch is no longer operating in Seattle.
Pros
Good fit initially--matched my skill set
Cons
Lack of supervisory support
Chaotic with no management structure
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Ambler, PAApril 20, 2017
I would say that their startup attitude is a bit overblown now that they have been in business for 5+ years. The business was started to grow at an alarming pace and sell. Unfortunately, business cycles and technology move faster than this company could grow to valuation which led to job cuts. They fortunately have a strong workforce that wants to see the business succeed.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Management doesn't know your role and blames you for it.