CM Heating

CM Heating Employee Reviews in Everett, WA

Everett, WA35 reviews
CM Heating is a great place to work! Super fun and inviting culture. They really care about people, both their customers as well as their employees, and it shows!
Ive been in the HVAC trade for most of my life and Ive never had the pleasure of working at a company with such a positive and supportive culture. the managers really go above and beyond to prove how much they value their employees and customers. I cant think of another company that ive worked at where I have been so excited to go to work everyday!
It’s hard to find another company Like CM heating, they truly care about their employees and constantly strive to create a fun and positive culture. Everyone is happy and friendly. Management is easy to talk to and supportive. They always do right by the customer. Couldn’t imagine working anywhere else at this point.
Pros
Positive culture and Great management
Cons
As soon as you come through that office door you are always greeted by everyone and you instantly feel welcomed! The big thing for me was finding a company that cared about their employees and CM heating ALWAYS puts their employees first. I feel so valued and like I'm getting to make a difference in peoples lives!
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Have a great attitude and a willingness to learn. The possibilities are endless with this company. Everyone at this company creates the culture that is so uplifting. This company makes the person who knows little about HVAC feel and know they can get their job done and much more! Going to the training side of things, its very thorough. Hands on training is a big plus and being able to perform at your pace ensures you will become very proficient. Every co-worker is more than willing to help. Advancement is amazing those who work hard will be recognize and no one goes unnoticed.At times I don see this as an HVAC company, this is a home away from home. From the conversations to meeting the customers this is the absolute best environment to grow!
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
CM heating is a company in which they take care of the their employees first, which in turn allows them to take care of their customers too. A great place to work and a positive experience across the board.
Pros
Culture and management
Cons
This is a great company, with supportive management, awesome co-workers, and a laid-back and fun work environment. They really take good care of their employees, as well as their customers.
Pros
A lot of perks and support for the employees, supportive management
Working at CM has been a great experience. They put employees first before business. We all look out for each other, give help where and when needed. We are the Disney if HVAC.
DO RIGHT, LOOK SHARP, BE GREAT
The work culture is awesome!!! Everyone is friendly and willing to help others...INCLUDING MANAGEMENT. Our company strives to be the best for its customers and employees, and they are.
I can’t stress enough that the grass can be greener on the other side. Best decision I made was to come and work for CM Heating! I would recommend this company to anyone in the HVAC career field.
This company surprised me with how much they go above and beyond for their customers AND their employees. They really have a great balance, for example, expecting high integrity and impeccable work but empowering you to do it and making it easy. If you mess up they'll address it respectfully and give grace if it was an honest mistake. No one gets chewed out. The managers all genuinely care about us. Love it. We all joke a lot as well. Awesome people.
Pros
Killing it at everything
Cons
Fluctuating work because of the seasons
These guys get it! The true understanding of build culture, take care of everyone involved to include employees and customers brings overall happiness and success. But not only prioritizing happiness but setting proper standards and team atmosphere, great place to work
Very happy and friendly work environment. Management is very persistent about making sure every employee is happy and the customers are treated equally.
I have worked for another HVAC company in the past. CM Heating definitely has much higher standards of company culture and customer service than I have ever encountered. I have never seen a company, either as an employee or customer, go so far beyond the call of duty to satisfy a customer. That makes it very easy for employees to be prideful to work at CM Heating. In addition, the company culture is incredible. In my 25+ year career I have never worked for a company that worked so hard to ensure employees feel valued and taken care of. Management is present in the office and available to employees at any time. I am very happy I made the move to CM Heating
Poor service manager favoritism service manager is new and has no hvac knowledge prior salesman only and uneducated went home early often because of poor scheduling.lots of screwed up jobs from the past coming back and haunting them from techs who have quit and were poor techs to begin with.low quality installations, leaks service valves left front seated.units wired wrong,incorrect refrigerant charges service call backs like gas leaks,and other service related issues.they say there there the number 1 contractor in the state that's very hard to believe somebody must be paying somebody off.and because they give money to make a wish,they put it on there Van's and put them self on a pedestal and hide behind make a wish.they also seriously over charge the customer a $20.00 part they charge $200.00.dont advise to work here you'll be sorry and looking for a new job very soon after working here.
Pros
Vending machine
Cons
Poor management especially in service department
Official response from CM Heating
October 7, 2019
Hi Im Brandon Jones the Service Manager at CM Heating. I am new to service, and Ive been here about a year. I have been in the industry for 15 years.

This review was written by an employee who left our company nearly a year ago. A lot has changed in the recent past:

- I am new to service and not ashamed to admit that! I learn from my people every day. To aid with that, we have promoted a Field Service Manager with close to 20 years experience to help our people in the field. His only responsibility is to provide training and support to our technicians in the field so that they can provide a high level of customer service.

- Our pricing on service is some of the most competitive in the area.

- Our techs and installers are highly trained and very competent. Our numerous 5 star reviews would not be possible if not for our awesome people that work here. These reviews can not be bought.

- We are VERY proud of our association with the Make-A-Wish foundation. We do not hide behind them, but we do stand behind them and the awesome work that they do for sick kids. Its a noble cause and we are thrilled to be able to help.

Lastly I would offer this. If you put any type of stock at all in the review left above, or even if you didn't, stop by and see us. I'll but the coffee. Come see for yourselves who we are and how we work. Talk to some of the people that work here.

This is an incredible place to work. We aren't perfect, and sometimes we make mistakes. But we ALWAYS make it right. Call me directly and give me a chance to prove it to you. Again my name is Brandon Jones and you can
 - more...
Official response from CM Heating
October 16, 2019
It should be noted that the poster of this particular review was let go for a pattern of misbehavior, including threats of physical violence against his co-workers. We have a zero tolerance policy for these infractions. We have retained a full record of these events and reported them to the authorities. We ask the viewing audience to consider the source.

As my co-worker Brandon suggested below, any concerned parties should just pop in and see what we are all about. You'll be glad you did.

-John Giacomi

Owner/GM, CM Heating
Everyday I walk into work looking forward to the day I'm going to have. My peer's as well as managers are amazing people to work with as well as the office staff. There's free snacks everyday as well as breakfast. Overall CM is by far the best HVAC company to work for!
CM Heating knows how to set their employees up for success. They take care of the job and customers from start to finish. Communication has always been one of the biggest problems in smaller construction companies. With a professional team and proper procedures things run smoothly, customers are happy and employees are happy. Great people to work with too!
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, professional attitudes
Cons
Dirty retro work.
The company has proven to go above and beyond to assist its customers and employees likewise. I actually do enjoy working for the company and going to work everyday.
Pros
There is a lot of satisfaction gain
Cons
Currently can't think of a con
i haven't worked with many companies since i was in the Army that have such a team cohesion and an eye for taking care of its employees just as much as the customers.
Pros
Amazing leadership and honest management.
Cons
some days can get long but its worth it in the long run.
Not your average heating contractor. Good people, clear goals, and a focus on culture. CM is a place where a good attitude can take you as far as your particular skill set. I would regret it if I didn't come aboard.
Pros
Free snacks, clear goals, transparent pay scale, four day rotation
Coming to work for CM Heating was such a great decision of mine. I was not only welcomed into the CM Family very quickly but I will take life long friends with me in the future, whatever that holds. I have really enjoyed my time at CM. When they say they are the Disney of HVAC they definitely hold true to that title. It is such and upbeat fun and safe work place I don't know why you wouldn't want to work her!!
Pros
Free Vending Machine, Breakfast served at least twice a week, Friendly environment.
Cons
Can't really pin point one at this time.