CMC Limited Employee Reviews

The state employees will throw you under the bus
Relief Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CASeptember 21, 2018
I was only on a temporary assignment and it was was absolutely the most distressing experience I've ever had in pharmacy. The technicians speak horribly about one another behind their backs. They will give new people false instructions and training so they can report you to the PIC. I will never, ever recommend anyone trying to work in the pharmacy out at CMC unless there is a complete sweep of the bad apples and that will never happen because it's nearly impossible to fire a state employee
Just like family
Fabrication (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 7, 2018
Really enjoy working there everyone gets along well. It's laid back not people on your back. They are flexible on you have to take care of personal business
Just do what you suppose to do and things goes well
Pros
Sometime free lunches
Cons
Two breaks paid
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 28, 2018
Loved working with patience in the hospital. The environment was good for staff and communication with staff was positive.
See students learn for the program and students take what was learned with them to have a successful life.
Pros
Job growth
Cons
Not a lot of overtime
Challenging and educational place to be.
Registered Nurse, Favorite Nurses (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJune 18, 2018
Arrived at 7 am. Got report from night shift nurse. Visited critically ill patients with off-going nurse, counted narcotics. Had a 15 minute meeting with planning with day shift nurses. I eventually made the transition to the cardiac cath lab and spent 3 months in residency learning the IABP, intraarterial coronary catheterization and proper monitoring of patient, medication management, and maintaining stabilization of patient through the procedure. I loved this work. It paid well and the technology and critical nature of my work was appreciated.
Pros
Critical Care patient stabilization and sedation
Cons
On feet sometimes for a very long period of time if there were complications.
stressful, not manage accordingly
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Daly City, CAJune 16, 2018
constantly overworked, Not enough associates to cover your lunch hour.
management not fully engage
people I work with is the most enyoyable part of the job.
Great Place to work
Lead Generation/ Marketing Assistant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 23, 2018
Worked with some really great people and they were like a big family.
Everyone worked well together and it was a pleasant environment to be in on a daily basis.
Pros
close to home
Productive and fun paced
Welder (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAMay 10, 2018
Welding
Painting
Fabricating
Running the line
Supervising
The hardest part of the job was making sure the numbers were met by my employees. But upper management always had your back.
Pros
Free Lunch
Enjoyed my time
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2018
Awesome place, had a death in the family and had to relocate. Opened a lot of restaurant and re designed a few. Met great people and learned a lot. It was hurtful to leave.
Pros
creative freedom
Cons
A professional and friendly atmosphere where teamwork is a must, and always accomplished.
Administrative Assistant/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 16, 2018
Great place to work, either as a temporary or full time employee. The company considers each employee as an important piece of a well run machine, and is always happy to show their appreciation to all. Which makes the atmosphere very welcoming.
Pros
Employee appreciation items, ie..cups, chairs, shirts, luncheons.
cmc
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAMarch 28, 2018
very good company with room for growth and opportunity. great turnovers and skilled people in key possitios that makes working for the company that much better.
Pros
advancement
Cons
making it in the company qualifications
Terrible company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYFebruary 5, 2018
This company does not care about it's employees. They are cut-throat and to work for the company is not worth the stress. Management is terrible, job turn around rate is terrible due to poor management. Good employees come and go as the poor employees remain utilizing errors such as giving patients wrong medication.
productive and fun work enviornment
Highway Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAJanuary 31, 2018
I enjoyed the job sites and supervisors were friendly. I learned how to operate scissor lift. I also got to drive a box truck gaining experience.The best part was the lunches provided.
recycling
Scale Operator (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 9, 2018
fun place to work learned alot about material goods
hardest part about job is working with alot of protected gear to prevent from harm, i weighed goods so customers can get paid
Great job
(CMC) - Assembler (Former Employee) –  Trenton, SCDecember 18, 2017
This was a great job that I enjoyed going to every single day without a doubt. Very laid back environment and also great management as well as employees.
Enjoyable work and supportive place to work.
Ask A Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 27, 2017
I worked per diem at CMC in the Ask a Nurse call in service for health questions. This was one of my favorite jobs. You never knew what kind question would be asked or what kind of medical situation would present itself.You had to have great verbal assessment skills and critical thinking skills. The job itself required that you also have good research skills so that you could resolve the situation at hand.Our office was in a small area, so we had to get along with our coworkers. That closeness also aided in research of a problem. This job was great for providing up to date health information on conditions that you would not normally be aware of.
Pros
Your job was totally done at the end of your shift.
Cons
Not always able to leave the department for your lunch break or coffee break.
poor management
charge entry specialist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 24, 2017
I am very excited about this company and what its mission is. It really speaks to me. I am unable to work with the current manager as she is very unfair and unreasonable. If it was not for her, I would not leave!!
Clerical Volunteer
Clerical Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2017
I enjoyed doing clerical volunteer work at CMC in Charlotte NC. The workplace was enjoyable and pleasant. I learned how to file papers, answer telephone calls.
Pros
free lunch
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cayey, PROctober 20, 2017
The manager is not work oriented. The job conditions are not ok. ts a poor pay for the hours that u have to endure. I do not recomend it for any one. Ok
navy
Construction Mechanic-Chief Petty Officer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 30, 2017
this job section is the united states navy of which I retired after 20 years of honorable service. when this was uploaded the computer caught part of the command name
Pros
see resume
Cons
see resume
nice place too work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Trenton, SCSeptember 29, 2017
Nice place too work , Friendly people too work with showed me how too working with others to get the job done as a team, Everyone showed respect to on another I would love too go back and work for this company