CMC Limited Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the search See all 1,037 reviews
Management not skilled.
Onsite Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, NCMay 28, 2019
Was full time with benefits. Went to jury duty and came back to a part time job and no benefits. I was the only one in the office so that was nice but if you need help there isn't anyone to turn to above you.Was told I would be paid more money and found out by looking at my paystub.
Pros
Tenants
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cayey, PROctober 20, 2017
The manager is not work oriented. The job conditions are not ok. ts a poor pay for the hours that u have to endure. I do not recomend it for any one. Ok
Magellan CMC
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2017
Great company. Vacation package is better than most with 4 weeks vacation your first year. training could be revamped a bit. Management is friendly.
Pros
Great vacation package
Cons
training needs revamped
Good Production
CHECKER (Former Employee) –  Dinagat IslandFebruary 9, 2017
The Salary daily because under the agency. It comes in work no problem because organize before to start the work .About in the community the company provide or stablish programs like, livelihood,Scholarship, building or school and also the road way.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Shifting
Desorganized Company
Medical Assistant-Floater (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CASeptember 13, 2016
The providers are very nice in Woodridge clinic.
Management is poor.D
RN is not very good, she yields at the MA'S.
The benefits are ok.
Organization is poor
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 20, 2016
I make data entry for files every day and upload them in dropbox , is a simple work , and i have ability to do work hardest than that .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break
Productive and learning experience.
Member, American Society of Echocardiography (Former Employee) –  University Hospitals of ClevelandJuly 7, 2016
Performing 5-6 onco-cardiology echocardiograms,
Great place to work and learn.
As a senior sonographer I am teaching my co-workers and enjoying doing that specially strain imaging technology and 3D.
Pros
Always learning experience
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Good job experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 20, 2016
Poorly managed, and pay was below minimum wage. The company had a great working environment but was poorly managed and caused a lot of confusion. I wasn't allowed to take a day off when i was diagnosed with pneumonia and my husband went through the same issue.
Pros
good experience
Cons
paid below minimum wage
okay to work eith
Production, inserter operator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 22, 2016
okay to get along, easy work and good benefits. just a little to unsecures of security....but anyway palce is awesome.management is cool but sometime worst
Pros
weekend free lunches
Cons
aetna
Overall Good Company, Good Benefits, Liked co-workers and management
City Sales Associate (Inside Sales) (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LaOctober 1, 2015
I enjoyed working at CMC. I worked as a City Sales Associate/ Inside sales. I liked Management and co-workers. Working environment was good and the benefits were above average. I learned how to to interact with customers and be the first to contact customers. Advancement opportunities could have been better but for the most part the company was a great place to work.
Pros
Hour break, company get togethers, benefits, working hours
Cons
Advancement opportunities
Registered patients, assisted with physicians prn, prepared medical charts
Registration Secretary (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTJuly 10, 2015
Registered walk in patients in first care and ER. Processed medical charts and docs as needed. Provided support as needed to medical staff. Was difficult being exposed to sick people on daily bases. Enjoyed the intensity and stress in the ER.
Pros
Benefits, and medical field in general
Cons
difficult juggling several positions to maintain full time during hospital reorganization
I worked at cmc
Sr UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 19, 2015
Part of TCS joined as a contractor. Good work pay. Good hours of work. There were was no much interaction with CMC except for salary details. On time pay.
Pros
Nice work environment and culture
Cons
Nice work environment and culture
no communication with employees. Low pay for the amount of work.
Anti Money Laundeing QA SME (Former Employee) –  14000 Citi Park Way, Jacksonville FloridaJune 13, 2015
I learned if I could help it in the future, not to go with contractors who are not familiar with how the overall job requirements and regulations in the USA are.
Pros
Incentives for work performed every month were good.
Cons
minimal communication between employee and employer
Great enviroment to work in
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2015
I love working for CMC Taxes part time it is a great environment and the manager of the company is very kind. Typical days at work involve me coming into work and looking to see what needs to be done, and being greeted by my boss which always makes me feel very much welcomed. At this job I have learned how to successfully use Quickbooks desktop and Online version to reconcile bank accounts for companies, I have also been taught proper office etiquette such as how to answer the phone and take messages, how to welcome guests, and how to become a successful administrative assistant. This is a small business owned company so it is just my Boss and I for now until we are able to grow. The hardest part of the job is just staying on top of the work load at times but i am always able to overcome that obstacle but the most enjoyable part about the job is that there is no pressure.
Pros
Peaceful environment, great deli downstairs, beautiful facility, and great attitudes
Cons
No Benefits just yet being that it is a small company
No fun at the inn
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaMarch 12, 2015
CMC is a consulting company from India, they treat us like USA is a third world country, We are contractor for a major bank. There are other contracting companies in my unit. We are doing the same job but getting paid 5.00 less per hour
Pros
Keeps youn off unemployment
Cons
No benefits, low pay, no respect
Tolerant work environment
LVN. Emergency room (Current Employee) –  Tennessee Colony, TXJanuary 28, 2015
There are certain things about TDCJ/UTMB/CMC that your have to be able to put up with. If you dont have a thick skin you will not make it. Management allows the providers and the other medical staff to treat you however they like. Certain providers act like they do not want to work with LVN's and If you dont mind a mixture of a hostile work environment and long hours and being harassed at work not only by your coworkers but by the inmates which you have to take care of then you should be fine. The only positive thing I can say about this job is the benefits are excellent and the time off is great but its a very hard place to keep employment at they are always so short handed and they do not care about their employees. I liked my job itself i loved some of my coworkers
Pros
benefits and paid time off
Cons
short staffing and hostile backstabbing work environment
Underpaid
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Contracting company, no benefits, no vacation days and the pay is very low. However the management is very nice.
Pros
none to speak of
Cons
no paid time, no benefits
Hospital as a Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  INDIANSeptember 11, 2014
Good working envoroment . Chances to learn more about medicines .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stable Job with strong staff working in the area of behavioral health
Psychiatric Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2014
Decent job. Great staff. Pay could be better based on the work we do.
Pros
Great co-workers who have each others backs
Cons
Compensation, management and constant policy changes. Also the level of safety in regards to patient care
Cmc
SECURITY AND FRAUD ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 19, 2014
The company no longer exist, as it was bought out and was split into different divisions. Mostly to Fifth Third in Cincinnati. The Job culture was the best part, advancement was average, but the pay was the problem. Compensation was entry level at best and that was the reason I left the company for better pay.
Pros
Fun Atmosphere
Cons
Compensation