CMed

Working at CMed: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Fast, crazy, controlled chaos

This place is fast paced, energetic, moderately stressful. I love working her because of the constant buzz it gives. It's a nice twist to the slower paced EMS jobs I work.

A strong learning center.

I learnt a lot of stuff at cmed. Well organized training programmes. Assessment was done monthly for progress. Welfare was considered and also motivational allowance given.

Pros

Free lunch. Sports days available. Medical cover

Cons

Sometimes no weekends

No temp to perm

I was a short term contractor and inquired about roles. I saw another contractor overlooked for her role as perm. It was offered to an external applicant who was not a good fit. They were not open to hiring me on a role. They only hire experienced monitors and mostly contract. The on the job training was horrible for role.

Stressful

Stressful work environment. Long work hours sometimes 12 hour shifts. Unable to take a proper lunch break for an hour. Unable to take personal time without doctors you work for having a ln attitude. If you work for this company you MUST be a dedicated slave! Willing to work long hours for unreasonable amount of money and circumstances.

Pros

Lunch is brought in from Drug Reps most days

Cons

Everything else

productive and fun place to work

On a typical day at work you learned a lot daily. The culture of the job made you want to go to work. The employees were all genuine and helpful. I missed working there.

Over worked and under paid

Though I enjoyed the doctory that I worked for, the company worked us like mules. Lots of overtime I worked from 7am to 7pm most days with no opportunity to take days off for personal things like physicals, and dentist appointments.

Pros

Great group of Doctors

Cons

over worked under paid and unappreciated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • CMed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?