CMMS Mobile Imaging Services

CMMS Mobile Imaging Services Employee Reviews

It's an OK place
I used to love my job and everyone at CMMS. The people were great, supervisors were amazing and had the opportunity to advance. One day it changed and decided they They only promote family and close friends. If you are not related to someone or extremely liked in the company, good luck getting a raise or a higher position. The management is horrible, and are hardly there. They leave the dispatchers with no one to turn to if they have questions they have to rely on coworkers for the answers. You get written up over the smallest things, so just make sure you stay quiet and to yourself.
Pros
Some co-workers are amazing, Gym reimbursement
Cons
No way to grow with the company, poor pay for the amount of work you do.
Nothing good to say
Nothing good to say they are liars the owner wife let that company go down with her prostitution drug addiction glad she got saved ugly dent face lady
Webster location Management was unfair and unfriendly
Poor training from staff they only interacted with the staff there that they knew already. Management was not as friendly as in the interview when on the job very stand-offish and not accommodating to all staff in the building.
Team Environment
I started here not really knowing what to expect. As the years have passed I can say now I am grateful for the opportunity to work here. I feel that I have grown as an individual. As long as you can take constructive feedback and use it to benefit you, you can't go wrong. Expectations are high, but what do you expect? We deal with people's lives, I'd hope for the same. The culture here surpasses any other job I've had, as they strive for overall good team morale.
Pros
Well-paced.
Cons
No paid breaks.
Very very very good company. Patient orientated, corporate staff is awesome. Stressful at times, but we all work as a team and pull through. Have the best manager in the industry, she's the best!!!
Pros
Lots of work, good pay
Cons
Little more PTO time
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Do not work here
This place suck to no end . Management does not know how to treat good employees . Wrong people in management positions . Does not listen to employees that are really trying to do their job and get things done correctly .
Pros
Cons
San marcos have great eating places
Only good if you need money and experience in medical field
It's a very easy place to work. Everyone helps each other. You can ask anyone anything and they're willing to help. Teamwork and communication are very important to working here but . The employees in the dispatch department are relied on so heavily for the company to keep it running but are not treated that importantly.
They do promote from within, but it's very hard to move up unless it is absolutely necessary and/or if the supervisors and upper management like you or if you have some relation with someone with authority. Favoritism is shown and it's obvious.

The supervisors and upper management add extra work to what is already a heavy work load for their dispatch department without notice and without compensation. It's pretty much a "Do as I say, no questions asked" relationship.

Gossip seems to run throughout the company. Do not get close to anyone and don't share any personal information unless you want the company to know as well. A lot of people get promoted rather quickly after starting but it's usually because someone with that higher position either quit or was fired.
Pros
Easy to catch on, co-workers, extremely laid back environment
Cons
No paid breaks, upper management, reduced benefits, extremely difficult to move up
Managment
The company is amazing but the management is a little too into more than work and maybe more into the gossip. I loved this job just wish they had chosen better management for the departments. When gossip rules it becomes an unhealthy environment.
Pros
Gym, Lots of luncheons
Poor management
This place is ran very poorly as the higher ups show nepotism and favoritism towards employees. The managers seem to put all the power into floor supervisors allowing them to manipulate how things go within their favor. For example they could easily get an employee fired if they wanted to by simply telling the higher ups that their behavior is intolerable and not work appropriate. Since the higher ups don’t walk the floor all they can do is believe the supervisor and if you think you can defend yourself you’re wrong there too. Just imagine all the managers sit you down and berate you with lies and all you can do is just listen because they ordered you to not speak while they are talking. Now I understand having a justifiable reason to terminate someone if you have enough of the right evidence of what the employee is doing wrong but to not have any evidence and then not even let the employee explain themselves is disgusting. The company has the right idea within their philosophy but they need to really reevaluate the San Marcos management.
fast paced
i enjoyed the time I spent there ,the workload is heavy and fast paced I would still be there but developed a medi8cal illness that lasted for months.i was finally forced to leave and being a new lab they needed to replace me and were unable to hold my job.I would recommend it for anyone who wants to do mobile lab.
Pros
no breaks
Cons
payscale
Great People
CMMS makes you feel like family. I worked with fantastic people. It is fast paced but everyone is willing to help out. The great thing is there's always a chance for advancement.
A great company to work for!
I have been an X-ray Technologist for 20 years and this is by far the best job I've had. I've been with the company nearly 5 years now. They care about their employees and the patients that we help on a daily basis.
Pros
Competitive salary, independence, Pto, nice equipment.
Cons
Stay away from this company
You will only advance with this company if you suck up or work out with the three ladies that are running the business or you are related to one of them! They go through people like crazy, you will not be appreciated and they will tell you they will give you a raise often but never do unless it's 50 cents per hour per year!

Go work at Walmart you will be happier
Terrible Management and Benefits
This company is the epitome of a bad place to work. Managers are terrible with no real education. The "benefits" are a joke, the health insurance is incredibly expensive a complete lack of coverage. The 401k is not matched, you can get the same thing with your bank. There's a new policy to sign on a weekly basis. The amount of gossip from managers about other employees never goes away. They will charge you for anything you break. Management cares more if you go to the gym with them than anything else. Areas are usually understaffed, you will literally never be able to take off without them making you feel bad about it. You will also never get a pay raise working here, and there is no shift differential. Management will threaten you about staying late for them , and then tell you to leave early later in the week so they don't have to pay you OT. Save yourself and find just about any other job than this place. It used to be a good company to work for but they have steadily gotten worse with each upcoming year. The PTO is also extremely low and every year you get closer to a higher amount they change the policy so you don't.
They will also expect you to drive in terrible weather, so ice storm or flooding, be prepared. Good Luck if you decide to work here because you'll need it.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Management, Insurance, Time off, everything etc....
Back stabbing cliques stressful
Would not recommend this company. If you are not with the in crowed you get blamed for all that's wrong. Had bad feeling when asked by mgmt to to go on indeed and write good reviews. Constantly can not meet HIPPA guidelines. Not telling truth to facilities about why exams are missed or why they need to be pushed. If you don't kiss butt and or play the game you will not last long. MGMT has no idea what they are doing not enough experience to guide 30 plus employees in a fair environment. Got along better with the nurses than I did my back stabbing co worker!
Pros
Fast down dirty dispatching exp.
Cons
Cliques
Productive company, great and stable place to work.
I have been with CMMS for over a year and I have nothing negative to say. Sure, there's gossip around in the office, but I'm not bothered by it, because it's everywhere.

Advancement is available to anyone who proves they're capable of being fit, i.e. working hard, being on time, proving your worth to the company.

Without a doubt, I love my team. This job was a blessing for me to receive. We work as a team and treat our patients and their care takers as priorities.

Last, but not least, there's nothing better than a family oriented company that pays well.
Pros
Teamwork, Pay, The experience being within the company
Cons
Parking is sometimes hard to find
Prn
I enjoyed that everyday task of the this job especially not having to be indoors all day. Higher management in the headquarter office several hours away dealt with newer equipment that didn't always break down or experience wifi problems. They would assume that the worker did something to the machine, which was not the case. They just need to trust and understand their employees more.
Pros
Not inside all day
Not a good place to work
This was a good place to work at one time. As time went by and money became tight, things changed for the worse. Benefits were paid by the company at one time if you just enrolled yourself. Then benefits were paid at 80% for just the employee and now the benefits are paid at 50% for the employee. This is a very top heavy company for the area in which they are located. They use a system for advancement and pay raises which I have never seen before. If you go to the gym with upper management, hang out with upper management or if you are family of upper management the promotions will come and the pay raises will come. If you are not any of these, you will be left behind. Upper management has a way of taking anything you say and twisting it back on you to make your complaint "YOUR FAULT" and not theirs or anyone else's. They have a gossip free zone, well upper management are the biggest gossips in this company. At any given time you can hear them talking badly about someone in the company. Forget the open door policy, you may go to upper management but they turn deaf and pretend to be listening. They are known as having a revolving door. Employees will stay for awhile and then when they see the true picture they leave.
Pros
Secure building for night shift
Cons
Bad management, Expensive benefits, and an HR dept with no training.
Love my job
I have been here since September of last year and the entire staff could not be more humble and family oriented. Our supervisors and leads are professional and very caring. Not only to us but to the patients we look after. Job pay is competitive and there is always the opportunity for promotions. The owner is always around and he also is very laid back and outgoing with everyone. Overall the company is amazing to work for and I look forward to growing with them.
Pros
Pay, overtime, and great work environment.
Cons
Parking is hard to find lol
Love my job
Almost to my 5 year anniversary as a tech and could not be any happier. In my area we visit nursing homes, home health patients, and correctional facilities. All have been very informative learning experiences. The joy of mobile is not knowing what to expect everyday. Most of the time you are working alone, which I feel creates a stress free environment and allows you to focus all of your attention on your patients. The techs in the area I work in are FANTASTIC and everyone else in the company that I have worked with has always been very helpful. Not to mention the starting pay is great and more than other companies I've heard of. As with any job a positive attitude will take you places.
Corporate QA
I have worked for CMMS X-Ray for over a year now. I started in the Customer Service/Dispatch Department, working nights. The people that you work with is always so positive, very willing to assist you. The Leads that the company place have an outstanding back ground with the company and are very knowledgeable.The upper Management, if you have any concerns or want to express you're self the door is always open. I now work a semi over night shift and I cannot express how much I love the job and the people that I work with. I have only worked for one other company that always makes you feel like part of a family and this company does. CMMS is more than a job, to me it is a life choice that I am ecstatic to share with all the people i'm around with!. If you are searching for a place that you enjoy walking in every single day then I highly recommend putting in a application here you won't regret it!

CMMS has many positions that you can start in. Customer service, Medical Billing etc.
Pros
Insurance, competitive pay, nice benefits. A job family.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMMS Mobile Imaging Services. Our community is ready to answer.