CNB Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Friendly and Educational
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, PANovember 26, 2017
I cannot say enough about this company. They treat employees so wonderfully. They are also flexible with start and end times, as long as you put your hours in and get your work done. Coworkers are extremely friendly. I would love to work here again.
good palce to start woeking. poor management
Credit Adjustor (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, PANovember 2, 2017
The job is what I expected, but management does not balance workload among employees and it is becoming difficult to keep up with my own workload. Pay is not great, but the benefits are very good, I have tried to move up 3 or 4 times with no luck, it seems like I am stuck in the collection department
Pros
nice people, good benefits
Cons
Poor management, low pay, hard to advance
Great Culture
Community Office Assistant Manager II (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 13, 2017
I have worked for CNB Bank for about 3 months. I have enjoyed the culture with the company. The bank cares about there staff and make sure customers are receiving quality products and service.
Low paying ; High Expectations
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVMay 24, 2017
You'll be receiving the lowest pay in the area for the position you work. You will of course be expected to be a team player while barely scraping by financially and you will advance slowly due to seniority. They do pick favorites so hopefully you're one of them or you will never move up.
Pros
Knowledge learned on the job
Cons
Management, Pay, management...
Safe work place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Karthaus, PAJuly 8, 2016
Took lawn equipment to the bank and mowed their grass and weed-eated. Co-workers regularly check and see if you need water or a break from the warm weather.
Pros
Breaks when needed
Cons
Great employees, great work environment
o Community Office Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Philipsburg, PAApril 22, 2016
CNB Bank is the premier bank to work for in the region. Great employees make for great business. They graciously incorporate the work environment with community involvement.
Pros
Benefits, Employees
Cons
Salaries