CNH Industrial Employee Reviews

Poor Management
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WINovember 9, 2018
They need to treat employees with more respect and give moral support. People are constantly yelled at thrown under the bus. They do nothing to encourage the employees they're treated poorly.
Pros
Holiday and summer shut downx
Cons
Poor management
Long hours with good pay
Machine Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 6, 2018
Management doesn't communicate goals ahead of time and often leaves production behind schedule, leading to 50-65 hour weeks for months at a time to catch up.
Break times were very short for the intense working conditions and managers will throw you under the bus for any delays or slowdowns.
I was hired for 4 10 hour shifts, but in reality every week was 5-6 shifts, sometimes with additional overtime before or after the standard shift, with a day or two warning max. Very very difficult to schedule a life around.
The pay and benefits are very good, but you have to sacrifice your home life for it.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
short breaks, long hours, bad management
Multiple Positions & Opportunities, Experience in many areas of the Company (both relaxed & fast-paced type jobs)
Dealer BDA Agent (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 29, 2018
I liked that this was a past-paced job, and since this was a BDA (Break Down Assistance) Department, it was not only fast-paced. It was a huge challenge at times. Managing orders and orchestrating pick up from Depots, Plants and Suppliers, conduct research for back ordered parts and moving shipments with special urgency of Dealers’ needs, was quite the intense workplace at times.

This is a great company, and I have worked different positions at CNH so I have some mixed reviews.
One position I had in Service Management involved Dealer Warranty, some Auditing, and additional miscellaneous work. This position was not as much of a fast-paced, challenging with necessary overtime type of job as the BDA Agent.

Overall, I had a few different jobs, many different tasks & responsibilities with each job, and they were very diffrerrent. I would say it is one of my favorite companies to work for, that also has very diverse types of jobs - something fit for everyone!
Bad experience
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAOctober 25, 2018
I have never worked with so many jerks in my life. I did all the overtime they asked, switched jobs constantly, and was treated horribly by most of the people there. I went home sick had a doctor's excuse and they fired me
Watch your back
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, WIOctober 2, 2018
When I first started at CNH it was a good place to work. However as time went on and the company became very unstable. The enviroment changed. We had to work longer hours, No family life...Mandatory OT almost every Saturday and Sunday. Forced vacations, Lack of time provided for sickness or family issues. The only way to get a day off is to sign up for FMLA. And to top it off, The amount of respect from management for your efforts is non existent. So my advice is....If you value your personal time and look to enjoy life with friends and family. Avoid at all costs!
Pros
Decent Benefits
Cons
Lots of hours, Very cut throat enviroment
Don’t Waste Your Time There
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  LebanonOctober 1, 2018
I started at Cnh Mid 2017 3rd shift this place is horrible HR is a joke. Management and team leads do as they please which is absolutely nothing. Your just a number to this company no bonuses for anything not even holidays. The most this company will do is have a dinner maybe 3 times out the year. Bottom line this company doesn’t care about their employees all they are concerned about is making money. Oh the points system is a mess if you call off it’s 1 point it takes an entire year to get that point back. This company doesn’t care about your family or anything else that may occur in your life. If it’s not a doctor statement it’s not an excused absence.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks Point System Trash
Amazing place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INSeptember 27, 2018
This is an amazing place to work, everyone is very understanding and friendly. Always helping each other out. I would recommended this work place to everybody.
Mature Industry / Slow to Innovate
North American Service Director (Current Employee) –  Racine, WISeptember 24, 2018
This company participates in very mature industries, agricultural and construction equipment. As such, there are many challenges to drive innovation, as the culture is slow to adapt.

Most of the employees are like family. Some departments allow for working remotely, which is nice for some, but has drawbacks for developing a strong culture.
Pros
Excellent 401K, Good Vacation Plan, Good Holiday Time Off, Good Healthcare Benefits
Cons
High Stress
greedy company
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Racine, WISeptember 23, 2018
The management of the Racine plant doesn't give a care about anyone or anything including quality. They care only about getting their numbers no matter what they have to do to get it! We are constantly on overtime because they continuously run out of parts and send us home and without pay!
Pros
Workers are great, benefits are pretty good
Cons
management sucks, have to use your vacation during the plant wide summer shutdown, and only 4 personal days!
Lacking strategic direction and full of micro managers
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  PASeptember 18, 2018
The company culture has been on a continuous downward spiral over the past five years. When everyone thinks it can't get any worse, it always seems to continue the descent. Leadership and strategic direction is almost non-existent. There have been countless 'reorgs' over the past five years. Employees are asked to do more with less and given little to no support to do so.

The company has a long way to go to right this ship and will continue to lose good people to companies that value their employees
Pros
Initial Pay, 401k match, flexible schedules
Cons
Culture, Leadership, Opportunity for raises & advancement
Internship Review
SAFETY INTERN (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 5, 2018
Overall a great place to work. Very friendly staff with tons of learning opportunities. Open book management was very beneficial in understanding how the factory was performing.
Managment is tearing this business apart.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAAugust 23, 2018
The decisions made by upper management make the shareholders very happy - penny pinching and squeezing the workers to work more hours without properly training and equipping them.

I'm looking for a much better equipped company with strong leadership.
A very aggravating place to work due to mechanical break downs and lack of cleanliness and team work.
Painter (Current Employee) –  St. Nazianz, WIAugust 23, 2018
New manager was shoved into a higher position with no extra pay. Second shift has no supervision, no maintenance crew. There is no team work in my department.
Senior designer (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILAugust 22, 2018
I really enjoyed working for CNH industrial companies. Is a excellent place for teamwork. I admire for the senior engineer are still in the company for more than 30 years, they are the best knowledgeable peoples. I enjoyed and learned a lot from these folks. I wish all of them are the best. Thanks for let me be part of CNH.
Productive Place of work
Mechanical Hydraulic Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILAugust 18, 2018
Great place to work at you own pace. You get to make a real impact in people lives as well as how our customers deal with issues. As engineers for a big corporation, we don't really get the compensation we deserve, and very low raises. Inflation is 3% a year and you don't get raises.
Stress free place to work at
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 17, 2018
Great benefits and salary. The culture of the company is geared toward diversity. There is a possibility to build skills, discover new places through business travels.
Pros
Great benefits & salary
Cons
travels
Fast Paced, intestinal fortitude needed
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 7, 2018
Average day was fast paced and had to keep pace with line. I learned that if you are too good at your job you don't have a chance at promotions, because they depend on you to do your job and help other places so line can keep pace. Management was poor, and the open door policy wasn't open door, it never happened to me but have seen people get black listed then terminated. For the most part everyone tried to get along, but tension was always high. The hardest part of the job was keeping pace and build units when parts are missing (i.e.) engines, radiators and such, and your told to do what you can of your job, then come in on Saturday to do rework and put the parts in that was missing, which meant disassemble parts, install yours, then reassemble. What I enjoyed was that I was extremely good at my job and others looked up to me and knew they could rely on me if they needed help.
Pros
worked 3rd shift
Cons
numbers over quality, no such thing as fast quality
Great
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEAugust 6, 2018
This company is one if not the best in the area and I think that everyone that works there feels the same way. with competitive wages and great benefits including matching 401k, it is an amazing place to work
Great place if you like being picked on.
Recieving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 27, 2018
Very hard to fit in due to so many older people who've been there for years. Job transferring takes over a year within. Pay raises are put off for months after reviews.
Logistics Manager
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 11, 2018
I currently work at CNH in Grand Island as the Logistics Manager and oversee 3 shipping departments within the company. I'm looking for a part time job that would fit around my work/family schedule if possible to save some college money for my children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight