CNH Industrial Employee Reviews

great place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 7, 2019
CNH is a great place to work, the pay is great some times the days are easy and sometimes the days are hard but all in all the job was good and so is the pay
Great place to advance a career
Production Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Goodfield, ILFebruary 2, 2019
CNH offers tuition reimbursement which helped me advance from an entry level hourly position to a purchaser and production planner. I am still working on growing my career, but there are many opportunities they provide to help facilitate this.
Pros
Family type atmosphere
Cons
Plant shutdowns due to market volatility
quick paced
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 1, 2019
I enjoyed working here for the brief amount of time I was here.
The location was close to my home which made the commute easy, especially for Portland.
Have a few nice co workers
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INJanuary 30, 2019
Could pay better and definitely have better supervision.. benefits are great..hrs aren't to bad just wish didn't work so much overtime and more family life
Benefits
Cons
Supervision
Compensation
Lead Systems Engineering - Software Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJanuary 2, 2019
Compensation is very low but benefits are good. The culture does not promote any kind of career progression either. The only was to get an increase in pay is if you apply for a new position within the company.
Fun place to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILJanuary 1, 2019
Very well maintained place to work. Fast pace environment with great pay and awesome overtime. They are very exceptive and understanding when it comes to family and child emergencies.
Hard work good pay and benefits
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 24, 2018
Fast paced, hard work, long hours, great benefits, and good pay, overtime as needed, some voluntary overtime as well. No smoking facility. Poor management with supply chain. Improvement needed
Overrated expectations and no fun allowed place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Cameron, MODecember 21, 2018
They expect too much and pay too little for all the hrs worked.
Treated poorly by management and supervisors.
No accountability toward supervisors.....
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INDecember 7, 2018
They do not listen to the employees, I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know, they were to slow at the training.
You get a lot of walking in
Not Recommended
Employee (Current Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 27, 2018
I would NOT recommend working for this company. The environment is HIGHLY negative and the "us vs. them" mentality is something that most employees possess. There is no teamwork or collaboration between colleagues and it appears that no one either wants to do their job or is competent enough to do it. Many people frequently use the line "it's not my job." Training is non-existent and everyone works against each other rather than together as a team. The surprising thing is that this is encouraged. There is no work flow and a LOT of waste that goes on in various areas of the plant. The union representation is minimal to say the least for anyone employed after 2004. I have seen, heard and experienced several issues that occur while working for this company and the lack of advocacy and representation makes you wonder why you pay dues. If you don't agree to be a part of the union, they encourage harassment and bullying to anyone who is not pro-union. Another big issue is the company's "health services" department. Anyone who suffers a work related injury is treated very poorly and the representatives in the medical room have been known to treat employees in a very unkind, unprofessional and incompetent manner. Every day that you come into work, you will likely be surrounded by people who engage in behaviors full of anger, hatred, backstabbing, and any other negative trait. You would frequently hear others talk about how much they hate their job. The pay is decent but your mental and physical health are much more important! Your vacation time is decided for you by using it during  more... a summer shut down. One of the only few good things about working here is the 2 week shut down in the summer and 2 week shutdown at Christmas.  less
Pros
Plant shutdowns
Cons
Poor training, lack of communication, negative work environment
Company cares about numbers, not their employees
Employee (Current Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 27, 2018
There is no communication between management and employees. Union is a joke/terrible-non existent service. Safety and quality are secondary to quantity. The hardest part of the job is not having the right equipment to do your job. There is nothing enjoyable about CNH.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
management, union representation, benefits/time off
I am tired of this place.
Welder II (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 19, 2018
I have to work no less than 12 hours each day because I have so much work to do. They give second shift extra work and let first shift run out of the gate when their shift is over. In my opinion, management is terrible. The robots in my department does not run very well. The previous employee complained about it as well, but no one even lifted a finger to try and fix the problem. No room to move in my department which makes it hard to get straight to work, because I have to move the first shift employees mess out of my way every single day. They never have the parts that I need when I need them, even though I tell them 3 days ahead of time. Because of this, they make me stay extremely late. I once stayed until 7:00am just because they forgot about my request for parts. Also, personally , second shift is not for me, because it leaves me with no free time to do what you love outside of work. If you also dislike second shift, well, if you want the job here at CNH Fargo, you’ll most likely be put on second shift at this time.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Too many hours, management, Life balance
Good people trying to do a unreasonable amount of work
Assembly operator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, IANovember 19, 2018
CNH is a horrible company. I seen 5 managers in a short period of time quit because of the work environment. The upper managers put on them and never replaced or if so they were worthless and the team leaders have to step in and make supervisor decisions. Good place to get tons of overtime and 10 minute breaks and barely enough time to get a drink or snack. Managers having affairs and supervisor business is spread like wildfire from their own mouths. Very unprofessional place to and the point system is terrible, you have to sign up for FMLA if you have a family issue because they don't care if you lost a family member they don't send flowers or a card to you and expect you to come back on the next day after the third one of being paid. Don't waste your time.
Benefits
Cons
Overtime and a lot of it, bad managers from top to bottom and the ones leave or retire.
Poor Management
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WINovember 9, 2018
They need to treat employees with more respect and give moral support. People are constantly yelled at thrown under the bus. They do nothing to encourage the employees they're treated poorly.
Pros
Holiday and summer shut downx
Cons
Poor management
Long hours with good pay
Machine Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 6, 2018
Management doesn't communicate goals ahead of time and often leaves production behind schedule, leading to 50-65 hour weeks for months at a time to catch up.
Break times were very short for the intense working conditions and managers will throw you under the bus for any delays or slowdowns.
I was hired for 4 10 hour shifts, but in reality every week was 5-6 shifts, sometimes with additional overtime before or after the standard shift, with a day or two warning max. Very very difficult to schedule a life around.
The pay and benefits are very good, but you have to sacrifice your home life for it.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
short breaks, long hours, bad management
Fast paced environment
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 31, 2018
Fast paced company. Great benefits with a great match for the 401k plan. Very demanding work environment. Company goals are not shared and not always clear.
Pros
Great benefits with 401k match
Cons
Not enough time to do the work, many meetings throughout the work day.
Multiple Positions & Opportunities, Experience in many areas of the Company (both relaxed & fast-paced type jobs)
Dealer BDA Agent (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 29, 2018
I liked that this was a past-paced job, and since this was a BDA (Break Down Assistance) Department, it was not only fast-paced. It was a huge challenge at times. Managing orders and orchestrating pick up from Depots, Plants and Suppliers, conduct research for back ordered parts and moving shipments with special urgency of Dealers’ needs, was quite the intense workplace at times.

This is a great company, and I have worked different positions at CNH so I have some mixed reviews.
One position I had in Service Management involved Dealer Warranty, some Auditing, and additional miscellaneous work. This position was not as much of a fast-paced, challenging with necessary overtime type of job as the BDA Agent.

Overall, I had a few different jobs, many different tasks & responsibilities with each job, and they were very diffrerrent. I would say it is one of my favorite companies to work for, that also has very diverse types of jobs - something fit for everyone!
Bad experience
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAOctober 25, 2018
I have never worked with so many jerks in my life. I did all the overtime they asked, switched jobs constantly, and was treated horribly by most of the people there. I went home sick had a doctor's excuse and they fired me
Watch your back
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, WIOctober 2, 2018
When I first started at CNH it was a good place to work. However as time went on and the company became very unstable. The enviroment changed. We had to work longer hours, No family life...Mandatory OT almost every Saturday and Sunday. Forced vacations, Lack of time provided for sickness or family issues. The only way to get a day off is to sign up for FMLA. And to top it off, The amount of respect from management for your efforts is non existent. So my advice is....If you value your personal time and look to enjoy life with friends and family. Avoid at all costs!
Pros
Decent Benefits
Cons
Lots of hours, Very cut throat enviroment
Don’t Waste Your Time There
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  LebanonOctober 1, 2018
I started at Cnh Mid 2017 3rd shift this place is horrible HR is a joke. Management and team leads do as they please which is absolutely nothing. Your just a number to this company no bonuses for anything not even holidays. The most this company will do is have a dinner maybe 3 times out the year. Bottom line this company doesn’t care about their employees all they are concerned about is making money. Oh the points system is a mess if you call off it’s 1 point it takes an entire year to get that point back. This company doesn’t care about your family or anything else that may occur in your life. If it’s not a doctor statement it’s not an excused absence.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks Point System Trash

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight