CNH Industrial Employee Reviews

Logistics Manager
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 11, 2018
I currently work at CNH in Grand Island as the Logistics Manager and oversee 3 shipping departments within the company. I'm looking for a part time job that would fit around my work/family schedule if possible to save some college money for my children.
Excellent place to learn and develop your career
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 25, 2018
CNH is an interesting company to work for. You work very hard, learn a lot and have career development opportunities. I felt empowered and accountable for my decisions.
Team Oriented
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 7, 2018
Work life depended on the season. CNH is a construction and agricultural business. Orders were driven by weather. Sometimes we worked more than 8 hours a day.

The management team did their best to be attentive and supportive of the needs of the associates. The workplace culture was family oriented and safety first.

The hardest part of the job was to terminate employment for anyone but the most enjoyable part of the job was team success.
Pros
Team atmosphere
Cons
Long hours in season
Great Work enviroment
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 31, 2018
Loved the job at CNH. Most the people there where friendly and easy going. the supervisors there are easy to get along with and have great personalities. Your not asked to do something by a supervisor that is unsafe or unreasonable. A very good place to work.
Pros
chance at quarterly bonuses
Cons
45 min drive for me
job was ok
Manager, Parts Sales Support Team (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 26, 2018
IT was ok job was fun but lots stress. Ag industry was up and down and CNH does not want to look the stock holders in the eye and say that they were going to have a down year ever
Ok to work for, but should be better
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 25, 2018
Depending on the manager, some are really good, but not all. Some manager treat their employees with respect and make them accountable. There are managers who have their favorite employees and create unfair working environment and conflict between employees
Pros
There is allot of good people working for this company
Excellent worker
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 24, 2018
I am a good employee, come to work every day, also volunteere if needed. Quick to learn other jobs, also com in early if someone goes on vacation, or sick.
Pros
Nice people whom i work with.
Cons
No sick days
You get what you put into it
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 24, 2018
I love working at CNH Industrial because you have the ability to make a difference IF you're motivated to pull together a business case and ladder up concerns. If you have a victim mentality and spend more time complaining about a situation than investing in improving it, then you get what you give.
Pros
Flexible work environment, ability to make a difference and be creative, mostly good management
Cons
Forced ranking PLM process
Great Learning Experience
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 17, 2018
While my experience is mixed at CNH, I made good money for the most part, had great benefits and gained a lot of experience in different areas.

The management is bad, money is good and it’s not a hard job. The only down side is the it’s boring and lacks incentive to work and ability to advance.
Pros
Free lunches, listen to music on 3rd shift, voluntary overtime
Cons
Loose Dress code, bad management, lack of communication, mandatory overtime
Overall good place to work
Paint Line Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 17, 2018
Very quick paced.
Good benefits
Great pay
Bad time off ability
Very hot but ability to take breaks if needed for over heating
Overtime available in most departments

Want to know more about CNH Industrial?

Ask a question
Not a place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cameron, MOMay 8, 2018
Different strokes for different folks! This is a poor place to work...if u take pride and do over quota they treat u badly but if u are barely hanging onto your job they give u the world. I should have listened to advice and never worked there...wasted 1 1/2 years on a company that didn't care for the associates! All about the numbers vs. Safety.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management
Strenuous
Welding Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAApril 18, 2018
Overall my working experience was good at case. I got to meet and build professional relationships with a lot of diverse people with a lot of different knowledge. I also learned alot about different production applications.
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Long extensive hours
I enjoyed working at cnh
team leader (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 2, 2018
my review is that it's a great place to work and I liked going to work every day because the people were nice and I enjoyed being there, working with my co workers. and I learned a lot when I was there.
Good Place to work
Technical Program Manager (TPM) - NAFTA (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 1, 2018
Good place to start or gain further experience in your professional career. Company is doing good and plenty of work to do. Due to work load, we may have to work longer hours but hopefully not for too long. Each management is different but my management seems to understand our situation and what we are up against. Starting salary and bonus are pretty good but salary increases are rare.
Stay Away!!!
Channel Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMarch 28, 2018
Stay away............................good old boy network. Management does not understand the real marketplace and does not listen to mid managers. Top down management style. Dictatorial. Needs to get into the 21st century. Products are great, mangement is not.
Safety culture needs more recognition
Safety Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAMarch 27, 2018
This is a company filled with many good people with good intentions. Working in safety was stressful due to the lack of attention given to our initiatives to keep people safe.
plenty of work to be done way to many hours to have a happy family
Production Welder (Current Employee) –  Burlington, IAMarch 4, 2018
They start by saying safty and family is number one and dont care if you have either! if you dont have a family or want any time to your self its ok and definitely have hours to make money.
Pros
hours to go around
Cons
no time with family
Avoid Corporate Accounting in Racine
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIFebruary 21, 2018
Job culture and employee moral are extremely bad in Corporate Accounting in Racine. Current Chief Accounting Officer is extremely difficult to work with - abusive and confrontational. There are no annual merit increases at CNH. Some employees have worked 5-10 years with no raise. Increases are only given with promotion - and this is not guaranteed.
Pros
Good 401K match, free feminine products
Cons
No annual merit increase
Great place to work.
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  St. Nazianz, WIJanuary 29, 2018
I loved working there and will really miss it. It is a clean and safe place to work. The coworkers were helpful when needed and managers were decent to work with.
I only left due to family issues otherwise I would have been happy to continue working there for many years.
Pros
Decent pay for the work. Great benefits.
Cons
Intermittent layoffs but were short.
Very fast paces
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJanuary 26, 2018
Always expect to work weekends. The communication is poor and scheduling could be better. Advance opportunities are really good with great frequent pay raises. Union dues are low but the union has its clicks that make it tough on some people.
Benefits
Cons
Poor communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight