CNH Industrial Employee Reviews

Lacking strategic direction and full of micro managers
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  PASeptember 18, 2018
The company culture has been on a continuous downward spiral over the past five years. When everyone thinks it can't get any worse, it always seems to continue the descent. Leadership and strategic direction is almost non-existent. There have been countless 'reorgs' over the past five years. Employees are asked to do more with less and given little to no support to do so.

The company has a long way to go to right this ship and will continue to lose good people to companies that value their employees
Pros
Initial Pay, 401k match, flexible schedules
Cons
Culture, Leadership, Opportunity for raises & advancement
Managment is tearing this business apart.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAAugust 23, 2018
The decisions made by upper management make the shareholders very happy - penny pinching and squeezing the workers to work more hours without properly training and equipping them.

I'm looking for a much better equipped company with strong leadership.
Senior designer (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILAugust 22, 2018
I really enjoyed working for CNH industrial companies. Is a excellent place for teamwork. I admire for the senior engineer are still in the company for more than 30 years, they are the best knowledgeable peoples. I enjoyed and learned a lot from these folks. I wish all of them are the best. Thanks for let me be part of CNH.
Productive Place of work
Mechanical Hydraulic Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILAugust 18, 2018
Great place to work at you own pace. You get to make a real impact in people lives as well as how our customers deal with issues. As engineers for a big corporation, we don't really get the compensation we deserve, and very low raises. Inflation is 3% a year and you don't get raises.
Stress free place to work at
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 17, 2018
Great benefits and salary. The culture of the company is geared toward diversity. There is a possibility to build skills, discover new places through business travels.
Pros
Great benefits & salary
Cons
travels
Fast Paced, intestinal fortitude needed
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 7, 2018
Average day was fast paced and had to keep pace with line. I learned that if you are too good at your job you don't have a chance at promotions, because they depend on you to do your job and help other places so line can keep pace. Management was poor, and the open door policy wasn't open door, it never happened to me but have seen people get black listed then terminated. For the most part everyone tried to get along, but tension was always high. The hardest part of the job was keeping pace and build units when parts are missing (i.e.) engines, radiators and such, and your told to do what you can of your job, then come in on Saturday to do rework and put the parts in that was missing, which meant disassemble parts, install yours, then reassemble. What I enjoyed was that I was extremely good at my job and others looked up to me and knew they could rely on me if they needed help.
Pros
worked 3rd shift
Cons
numbers over quality, no such thing as fast quality
Great
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEAugust 6, 2018
This company is one if not the best in the area and I think that everyone that works there feels the same way. with competitive wages and great benefits including matching 401k, it is an amazing place to work
Logistics Manager
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 11, 2018
I currently work at CNH in Grand Island as the Logistics Manager and oversee 3 shipping departments within the company. I'm looking for a part time job that would fit around my work/family schedule if possible to save some college money for my children.
quick paced
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJune 26, 2018
Working at CNH was very quick paced and you wanted to have a goal as to how much product was put out the door. It gave some incentive and I feel that management was okay it was one thing that was hard to handle with the change in management and how managers handles the lines.
Pros
quck paced
Cons
no easy management
Excellent place to learn and develop your career
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 25, 2018
CNH is an interesting company to work for. You work very hard, learn a lot and have career development opportunities. I felt empowered and accountable for my decisions.
Team Oriented
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 7, 2018
Work life depended on the season. CNH is a construction and agricultural business. Orders were driven by weather. Sometimes we worked more than 8 hours a day.

The management team did their best to be attentive and supportive of the needs of the associates. The workplace culture was family oriented and safety first.

The hardest part of the job was to terminate employment for anyone but the most enjoyable part of the job was team success.
Pros
Team atmosphere
Cons
Long hours in season
Great Work enviroment
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 31, 2018
Loved the job at CNH. Most the people there where friendly and easy going. the supervisors there are easy to get along with and have great personalities. Your not asked to do something by a supervisor that is unsafe or unreasonable. A very good place to work.
Pros
chance at quarterly bonuses
Cons
45 min drive for me
job was ok
Manager, Parts Sales Support Team (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 26, 2018
IT was ok job was fun but lots stress. Ag industry was up and down and CNH does not want to look the stock holders in the eye and say that they were going to have a down year ever
Ok to work for, but should be better
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 25, 2018
Depending on the manager, some are really good, but not all. Some manager treat their employees with respect and make them accountable. There are managers who have their favorite employees and create unfair working environment and conflict between employees
Pros
There is allot of good people working for this company
Excellent worker
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 24, 2018
I am a good employee, come to work every day, also volunteere if needed. Quick to learn other jobs, also com in early if someone goes on vacation, or sick.
Pros
Nice people whom i work with.
Cons
No sick days
You get what you put into it
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 24, 2018
I love working at CNH Industrial because you have the ability to make a difference IF you're motivated to pull together a business case and ladder up concerns. If you have a victim mentality and spend more time complaining about a situation than investing in improving it, then you get what you give.
Pros
Flexible work environment, ability to make a difference and be creative, mostly good management
Cons
Forced ranking PLM process
Great Learning Experience
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 17, 2018
While my experience is mixed at CNH, I made good money for the most part, had great benefits and gained a lot of experience in different areas.

The management is bad, money is good and it’s not a hard job. The only down side is the it’s boring and lacks incentive to work and ability to advance.
Pros
Free lunches, listen to music on 3rd shift, voluntary overtime
Cons
Loose Dress code, bad management, lack of communication, mandatory overtime
Overall good place to work
Paint Line Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 17, 2018
Very quick paced.
Good benefits
Great pay
Bad time off ability
Very hot but ability to take breaks if needed for over heating
Overtime available in most departments
Not a place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cameron, MOMay 8, 2018
Different strokes for different folks! This is a poor place to work...if u take pride and do over quota they treat u badly but if u are barely hanging onto your job they give u the world. I should have listened to advice and never worked there...wasted 1 1/2 years on a company that didn't care for the associates! All about the numbers vs. Safety.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management
Strenuous
Welding Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAApril 18, 2018
Overall my working experience was good at case. I got to meet and build professional relationships with a lot of diverse people with a lot of different knowledge. I also learned alot about different production applications.
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Long extensive hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.2Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight