Coach
73Above average

Coach Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
This is a great company with great benefits. I worked for this company a very long time, I learn a lot from this company, meet really great fun people.
Every month a generous discount is offered to employees. Store Managers attend an annual conference, great for networking and connecting. Environment favors a group buy-in towards achieving goalss
I unfortunately was laid off, but I had a great experience. I was taught a lot, and the shop manager role allowed you to have days you were able to work from home. I do not like to be micromanaged so it worked well for me, in multiple ways.
Pros
company credit card, travel with company, building credit with cc
Cons
uniform
Poor management
Always calling you on your days off to come in

Other employees always complaining on not getting paid enough

It was hard to balance the days you had off because work tires you out to the point you can’t enjoy it
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
Floor-set was dreadful
Coach is an overall very nice place to be employed, the discount is very reasonable and is perfect when it comes down to gifting for the holidays. In my experience I have had several managers within the store that were all amazing and the work culture really embraces the brand and supports its employees for career advancement.
Pros
Discount, Health Insurance
Cons
Shift Hours, Pay grade
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Coach is a nice places to work at if you want to bring more knowledgeable about leather and how it's made. Coach will teach you the ends and out of the company.
Management was great, customers can be the most difficult part of the job, so patience and understanding is essential for this job.
Fun & competitive, focused on customer satisfaction, management team is great
Very entertaining and energetic place. I love the clientele relationship and its productivity. Customer Service was excellent.
A typical day at work for me would usually begin with me clocking in, then checking to see what position I would be in charge of that day. Next, would include me fulfilling my duties such as making sales on the sales, organizing the merchandise, and assisting the customers as well as possible.
Working for Coach has been extremely rewarding. I have worked there in both an Assistant Manager Role and currently part time. This is a company that prides themselves on providing stellar service to all customers. The environment has been conducive to my social and education skills. The hardest part of the job is pleasing every customer and ensuring that they will return to our store to do business with us again in the future. I have learned that people appreciate honesty and genuineness. It’s not enough to simply sell products but explain to customers the value of having such a piece in their personal collection. The most enjoyable part of the job is walking away feeling like I introduced a new customer to a great American brand that will be a part of their life for many years to come.
Love the atmosphere and structure of this company, always easy to sell products you love!
Pros
good compensations and benefits