Coast 2 Coast Communications Employee Reviews

Fast pace fun friendly work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 20, 2018
Great job to work with extra bonus and commissions that will set you up for a lifetime. Some jobs are just jobs this is an experience. Advancement is the main goal.
Too much invested time not enough income
Sales (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 30, 2018
Staff pushed for us to get a yes from the client with out clearly explaining to the clients what we were doing. Because of this most of our sales were rejected. We payed based on commission and being sales were getting rejected we weren't getting paid properly. Only thing I really enjoyed working there were the business classes we had every morning before we were sent out into the field.
Pros
business class
Cons
Commission based
Productive and competitive work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 13, 2017
I would attend weekly meetings to set and discuss the present week's goals. I would also get assigned my personal goals for the week by my manager. I would go door-to-door all throughout Pittsburgh neighborhoods persuading people to buy our product.
great, fun workplace with great workers, just questionable pay method.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAApril 14, 2017
Typical day would include knocking doors for 2-5 hours a day, selling Comcast cable. I learned advanced sales skills and became really accustomed to talking to all kinds of people. Management was really hands on and definitely gave me the tools to become successful. The pay was the worst part and the ultimate decision why I left this job. It was all commission which puts a lot of pressure on employees to deliver for themselves and the company.
Pros
good pay when sold, few hours, socializing, rewarding.
Cons
commission pay, no benefits.
Good Owner
Director of Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 14, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Coast 2 Coast. I left to peruse a market that Coast did not with to peruse. I am still very close to the CEO.
Decent Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 11, 2016
A typical day at Coast to Coast Communications is participating in daily training meetings and having a team lunch before going out to the field to discuss our gameplan to achieve success. The management and co-workers were easy to get along with but the hardest part of the job was producing strong numbers in spanish neighborhoods and making sure that all customers maintained their service longer than 90 days to ensure that we did not suffer and kickbacks.
Pros
Traveling, Fun employee environment
Cons
Pay
Trade shows and door to door sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 3, 2016
Company is now out of business, not good ethics. Hours were way to long, pay was awful and never on time. i learned that i am not meant for door to door sales, also there was nothing enjoyable about the job.
Maintaining constant communication with dispatch
Driver (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2015
Making sure that my clients get to their location safe and on time. I love assisting the elderly when they need help getting in and out of the vehicle.
Pros
Meeting new people
truck driver
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Cameron Park, CASeptember 15, 2015
a typical day would be waking up having breakfast. check the truck making sure it was operational to be safely driven on the road, go over shipping log and truck log book. drive to drop off location to deliver merchandise to receiver or drive to pick up location to load up the trailer. .
Pros
traveling our beautiful country meeting new people.
Cons
away from home for long days
Easy First Job
Head of Scorekeeping (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJuly 16, 2015
Made lifelong friends here. The management was not involved at all. Very difficult to advance. I enjoyed getting to watch hockey as a job.
Be careful with the branch in Fitchburg run by Peter.
Sales (Current Employee) –  fitchburgMarch 5, 2015
This is as about corrupt as a company can be. Unethical selling tactics and the LOWEST rates in the industry. Please stay far away from this unprofessional operation. There are much better sub contracting companies to work for
Pros
Cons
entire east coast boston franchise is a joke
Wonderful work environment!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Coast 2 Coast has been a great place to work! Everyone that I work with is very friendly and helpful and our CEO is easy to talk to. We work as a team and help each other out. I have never had any issues with payroll or management and enjoy my employment here.
Pros
Flexibility, culture, family evironment
Cons
Heavy work load
Great people. Great process. Great product.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 22, 2015
Coast 2 Coast Communications has been a huge blessing to me. The sales rep position is more of a consulting position, as the potential customers already have the products that you are offering. You simply give out price quotes, which are significantly lower than what they are currently paying, while upgrading their entire cable, internet, phone, and home security package at the same time. Simple.
Pros
Many fun outings. Many contests with great prizes. Flexibility. You are paid on your own value.
Cons
Not finding this opportunity sooner.
Top Notch work environment
talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 20, 2015
Everyone at Coast 2 Coast has been wonderful from day one they make you feel welcome and are always willing to help. I love it here!
Coast 2 Coast
Tech Manage/Inventory Manager/ Route Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 16, 2014
C2C get a c+ or my grade to work here

This company is fun to work for.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
pay is always wrong
door to door sales
Marketing representative for Comcast Xfinity (Former Employee) –  pittsburgh, pennsylvaniaJuly 16, 2014
knock on 50- 60 doors a day making contact with about 16-20 people a day setting up appointments for a better time or speaking about the benefits of a product at that given moment.

the main things learned on the job was work ethic, and figuring out the different ways to simplistically and clearly explain a product.

management and fellow coworkers all were able to motivate each other. hardest part of the job was battling the weather most enjoyable was selling a product and feeling accomplished on the day/week/month/year.
Pros
gaining knowledge on the power of persuasion
Cons
weather
they dont pay you!!!
sales agent (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg PAOctober 19, 2013
They will tell you you messed something up on the sales order, and wont pay you, theyll give it to a more senior salesman, its selling xfinity, it sucks especially because they dont compensate for miles....better to be not making money than to be wasting it on gas......door to door sales, 100% commission, please dont waste your time
Pros
make your own hours...kind of
Cons
everything else
Demand to much from its employee but don't provide anything back
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2013
Please, please don't fall for their lies. I spend $250.00 at around a 3 weeks periods for things like lunch, transportation, and other things you need for the job and they will not help you. Also the job is 100% commission, bottom line it sucks.
was not for me; could have been earlier in my life
sales (Former Employee) –  PittsburghAugust 3, 2013
Great company. Great opportunity NOT for physically challenged!!
Selling Xfinity Produts Door 2 Door is horrible
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJuly 14, 2013
You go door to door trying to sell comcast products to former residential customer's who switched to direct tv or dish. The give you a lead pack to knock on 100 or so doors, out of those 100, maybe 3 will sign-up.

You must enjoy walking around in the heat, rain and snow and in dangerous conditions/areas for hours and hours on end.

Problem is the pricing is no better than what you can get online, and when you get a customer to sign up, most likely they owe comcast a lot of money and will not get the service, you lose the sale..

It's a exhausting six day workweek, people will slam the door in your face, threaten and harass you.

If the customer cancels service in 4-months or doesn't pay there bill, you also lose the sale as most former customer's are poor/broke or have horrible credit and can't afford much.

The reason his company advertises so much is craigslist is that they cannot get there employees to stay for any length of time.

Once your there for a few months, you'll see your spending more money on gas, tolls, meals and cell phone bills than you actually earn.

Good luck trying to make $1000-$2000 per week, if you make $300 per week, consider yourself lucky.

Door2Door salesman are considered by many to be snake oil salesmen and you will be treated as such.
Pros
Easy to learn sales script
Cons
Exhasting, rewardless job with no benefits or job security. Customers hate Comcast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coast 2 Coast Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

Coast 2 Coast Communications Reviews by Location