Coast to Coast Logistics LLC Employee Reviews

Not a fun place to work dispatchers do not care about the drivers
Over the Road Driver (OTR Driver) (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 15, 2017
The dispatchers are very rude they will rob you out your money and do not pay you For your Loads that you run And when you call back to talk to the owner They will tell you that the owners in a meeting Well the owners been in the meeting for 4 days straight now I will be taking this company to courts Could the same day deliberately is not trying to pay me .
Amount of Improvements have steadily been increasing.
Driver (Current Employee) –  flint, miNovember 15, 2017
Company has been updating their fleet and has over 20 brand new trailers being replaced. Not that much dedicated freight which is a small downfall, but company has plenty of miles. OTR drivers have dedicated trucks so there is no slip-seating for the most part. That is a HUGE BONUS!!!!! I haven't had a problem getting paid yet, but have heard other drivers who haven't turned in their paper work, complain about their paychecks. I am organised and communicate with dispatch, like what is expected of me( just like any other trucking Co.) and I haven't had any issues. They also give me any day off I ask for in advance.
Pros
They are always offering us "goodies" a few times a week ( donuts, treats, cookies etc...) and cook for us fairly often. They work with me on my home time, If i need to be home every couple days, I am home. If I need the money and need to stay out 2 weeks, they work me 2 weeks.
Cons
Not much dedicated
Pretty Good Job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 13, 2017
Good job and nice dispatch. Making pretty decent money and I have never had a problem with any of my fellow coworkers whether its drivers, mechanics, yard guys, dispatch or management. Pretty content with everything no real complaints.
Pros
everyone is nice
Cons
customers who take their time
good place to start, bad place to stay
Drove GM (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 5, 2017
dispatch cares nothing about drivers, no raises/advances, you work on other company clocks and not theirs, was always asked to drive over my hours, left you on the side of the road for hours.
November 13, 2017

I am sorry you felt that way. We have changed quite a bit around and we have actually just given all of our Flint drivers a 10 CPM raise. If you feel you were treated unfairly in anyway please give us a call so we can talk.

Good Job
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 2, 2017
Good job if you wanna work unlike some of these young kids that don't seem to wanna work then get mad when they give the good loads to guys like me. Gotta be a hard worker if you are you will get the better runs and miles
Pros
nice people
Cons
young guys that dont work
November 13, 2017

Glad to have drivers on board like you! Thank you for the great feedback!

Friendly environment and good miles
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 2, 2017
I am still fairly new with this company but I will be here for the long haul. All the drivers that I have met are very nice and helpful. The dispatch is amazing you can ask them just about anything and they will get you an answer. Definitely getting the miles I want and its just a nice place to work.
Pros
Miles
Cons
no vending machines
November 13, 2017

We hope everyone comes on board wanting to stay for the long haul just like you! Thank you for this information and I will look into those vending machines.

Great place especially if you like to work and make money!
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 2, 2017
I really enjoy working here and I am thankful they found me. Really great environment and everyone is really friendly. Dispatch is great and can help you out with whatever you need. I was here for driver appreciation week and everyday they had something for us drivers it was really nice. The employees that worked here before me told me that things have really changed around from before for the better. I recommend this company to everyone I see. It really helps they do a referral program.
Pros
they are like a family, the pay, and benefits.
Drivers make good money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 12, 2017
Drivers make, great money at this company I must say☺, if you want the miles, you have them all you have to do is show up, be on time and you will make great money working for coast to coast I give them a thumbs-up. Everyone seems to be friendly there!!!
Productive and fun work place
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Holiday City, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Positive professional attitude is returned to you, management has recently implemented many changes for the better and I can truly say I enjoy coming to work. I plan on staying with Coast to Coast for the long haul!
Pros
Good pay scale
November 13, 2017

Glad the changes are improving things! If you have any other great ideas we would like to hear them.

Liars
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 28, 2017
Let me tell you these people have ruin a lot of truck drivers lives I've been asking since Monday if the rumors were true that my route and others routes were going away the scheduler said that we know more than he does it was the first he heard of it. The operation manager wouldn't even talk to me and all she did was hide in her office some manager she is. The owners why they drive there hot rods and stick their nose up at you what a company.
November 13, 2017

I am so sorry you feel this way. We did change a lot of things around and it was rough in the beginning but things are definitely starting to smooth out. I can see real good changes that have happened and that are continuing to happen. We even gave raises to our drives in Flint, MI. If you feel you were treated unfairly please feel free to give us a call and we can talk about this. Thank you!

Learning Enviornment
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 13, 2017
If you are looking to expand your horizon in a new industry i would recommend starting with Coast to Coast, everyone here is friendly, and everyone helps each other out with any issues that may come up, you get to meet lots of new people and the Management is on track to making this company a great place in Flint, MI to work, they even provide us with bottled water! All in all i would definitely recommend applying here for a Dispatch posistion or a Driving job :)
Great Company that appreciates hard workers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 9, 2017
I love my job with Coast to Coast Logistics LLC. I am still new started here a few months ago and I like it. It is great for hard workers. They can always keep you busy and the environment is fun. Everyone is great and even in a stressful situation we all like to laugh. I have even moved up and now I hope we can keep growing. Coast to Coast does have a lot to offer and I see bigger and better things coming our way.
Pros
Friendly and fun environment/great opportunities
Positive fun & face paced
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 8, 2017
I enjoyed working at Coast to Coast. Dispatch is great to work with, always helpful and friendly. I would have kept my job there but I had to move away to take care of my father.
Pros
Quarterly lunch or breakfast !!
High turnover for a reason.
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 5, 2017
No one stays for more than a month. 20 year old trucks, no concern for driver safety, nothing is properly maintained. Work 70 hour weeks for what ends up being less than minimum wage pay.
Do not work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 4, 2017
Long story short. Do not work here. They lie, "lose" paperwork (and then don't pay), try to guilt trip you into running illegally, have garbage equipment, the pay breaks down to around minimum wage which is horrible pay, especially for an experienced driver. They'll promise you gold, and hand you dirt. Do yourself a huge favor and save your time and nerve. DO NOT WORK HERE. They have a high turnover rate for a reason.
Unbelievably Horrible!!!
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 24, 2017
The equipment is disgusting and not maintained at all. Broken fuel gauges, faulty brakes, badly frayed seatbelts, missing extinguisher and warning triangles, broken driver seat, trucks smell like urine and feces, air and defroster broken in most trucks, are just a few of the issues I encountered at this horrible place. I also had to wait hours each day before one of these nasty trucks would be available for me to start my day. The people in dispatch are nice but you can see the frustration of them dealing with this horrible company. The owner puts zero money into this business and the equipment, but has the nerve to show up in his hot rods. Unless you have absolutely no other options in life, than avoid this place like the plague.
Great place to work!
Safety Assistant (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 13, 2016
Overall a great place to work. Everyone is a team player and treats you like family. Each day is very exciting and I enjoy coming to work. My co workers are very dependable management is on point.
Pros
Staff treat you like family
great place to work for especially if you like volvos and being home every day
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Holiday City, OHApril 5, 2016
a lot of local stuff I mostly hauled the Menards loads. They do haul some auto stuff too that I filled in on. over all you go to work you get paid. no complaints
Pros
home time
Cons
flatbeds n tarps
Work at your pace and stay organized
Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAOctober 21, 2015
great job, amazing bosses. Easy paced as long as you time manage. Reasonable deadlines and great benefits. Hard work almost never goes unnoticed
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no cons
Not a place I would recommend
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 29, 2015
I typically did not know where I was going until the day I was going. Management and communication was very poor. They were also very lax on when you got paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coast to Coast Logistics LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Coast to Coast Logistics LLC Reviews by Location