Coastal Care Staffing

Coastal Care Staffing Employee Reviews

I love this company
I love having the freedom of being able to make my own schedule. I love all the girls in the office, they’re all great. This company allows me to have a career and a family life. Grateful to work for them.
Negative Experience
Staffing coordinator’s were rude & obnoxious to work with in emergencies. It was about filling a warm body in a shift. Unprofessional and a company I would never recommend for staffing for private duty or facilities!!
Pros
Absolutely NONE!
Cons
Staffing Coordinators talk to Nurses as though they are worthless!
Review summary for coastal care
I had wanted to work for coastal care for 3 years and when the opportunity presented itself and I had a job offer I jumped at the chance to work for them I was excited to be hired by them and I still am excited to work for them
Endless learning experiences.
I felt like family throughout my tenure at CCN. The staff is very friendly and supportive of their independent contractors. I loved the flexibility, learning opportunities each facility gives, and most of all, new traveling adventures.
Pros
Autonomy and daily pay!
Cons
Lack of work during the off season.
Flexible with good compensation
Coastal care is a good place to work however scheduling can be frustrating at times. There is plenty of work and often too much therefore scheduling tends to make errors.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Freedom to make my own hours
I have worked at several different facilities being contracted by this company, so i have had the chance to get a little experience at different locations. In the beginning i had to travel a lot but now i have a more local facility that keeps me on staff Monday-Friday working as a Unit Manager. I like the flexibility of the job but dislike that you have to provide your own health care and there are no incentives or job security, that is why i am looking for another job opportunity.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No job security or health care
Coastal Care Nokomis Fl
The pay is excellent. As a LPN I make what a RN makes at night. Flexible. I like that they've moved to using the app for picking up shifts; you pick your schedule. Work is not promised though and you are an independent contractor, 1099, and you have to carry your own malpractice insurance.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
Cons
Work is not promised
January 29, 2019
Thank you for your honest review. We continue to seek-out ways to grow and provide a positive experience for all of our associates! We are excited about all of the growth in months to come!
Coastal Care Nursing
I’ve been with Coastal Care Nursing for a year and during my time,i have had wonderful experiences. I have met amazing people and grew to love my clients and co workers. I have recommended this agency to many other people looking for great quality work.
Pros
Daily pay
January 29, 2019
Thank you for your positive review. Daily Pay is definitely a PRO! Recently we have a developed a personalized app to making working with Coastal Care 10x better!
Coastal Care
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coastal Care Staffing?
Great for the money
Typically you get a call from one of their schedulers asking if you'd like to work at a facility for staffing. You get thrown into the facility sometimes with help, sometimes not and you have to figure it out as you go. Worth the compensation though.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not knowing what to expect
January 29, 2019
We appreciate your feedback! Staffing can definitely be difficult and therefore we require solid experience prior to attending shifts. Not only is compensation worth it, what is also rewarding is knowing that the staff and clients also appreciate your presence!
Great job
They have great hours and clients, they give me hours when i need them, great benifits and great staff. I can trust them with my working schedule thank you
January 29, 2019
Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your encouraging words and hope that you continue to have a successful and positive relationship with us.
Coastal Care
Nurse owned and operated company
Nurses working for nurses. Christian based company. Daily pay and flexible work assignments. Make your own schedule and set your own hours.
January 29, 2019
Thank you for your 5 STAR review! We appreciate your kind words and hope to continue to exceed your expectations.
Disappointed
Loved the job and the associates. The job was fast paced, which I desire. There was uncertainity everyday and it was stressful
Pros
co workers
Cons
unsecure
January 29, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! All feedback allows us to continue to grow and better serve our community.