Coastal Construction Group Employee Reviews

Great Team
SAFETY SUPERINTENDENT (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 3, 2018
Great team to work with from Project Superintendent down to the workers in the field, made my job much easier and pleasant. Training was available for all employees in the field on a regular basis. The hardest part of the job sometimes was finding enough hours in the day to get it done.
Enjoyed the help and co-operation from the other workers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Job security
Good Place to Work
Training and Employee Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2018
Coastal cares about their employees and has a familial culture. It is a great place to develop skill sets and grow into your next role. I recommend working for Coastal.
High energy work place
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 30, 2015
My objective is to promote, develop and maintain the professional development of safety & health within all work environments for all my clients and within my organization and to exemplify a positive proactive attitude toward maintaining a risk free working conditions while promoting and developing good safety behaviors. I am currently in pursuit of different gold standard certifications to enhance my safety profession.