Coastal Home Health & Hospice

Coastal Home Health & Hospice Employee Reviews

Agency offers a wonderful service to the community.
The clinical staff is the most caring group of people I have ever worked with. Communication within the agency is often a problem due to multiple agency locations.
Pros
Agency benefits
Cons
Fluctuating census levels
Growing company
Under the guidance of a new administrator this company is growing both in knowledge and size.
Pros
pleasant work environment, wonderful co-workers
The ultimate service to others
Being part of a home health/hospice agency for over 20 years brought me a complete sense of fulfillment. Knowing that I played a part on a team that assisted individuals and their families at the most intimate time of their lives can not be fully put into words. I enjoyed working with some of the most caring people in the world...and I will miss that. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that what I did mattered in the big picture and that I had in making a difference in someone's life. I was able to learn so much from my experience in this industry, I hope that I can take these skillsl and be as productive in my next career.
Pros
the people you work with
Cons
the people you serve die
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coastal Home Health & Hospice?
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coastal Home Health & Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.
Coastal Home Health & Hospice Reviews by Location