COASTAL Hospitality Associates, LLC. Employee Reviews

3.9Job Security & Advancement
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 6, 2018
I was the temporary Administrative Assistant (Sheraton) and I could not say enough great things about this company. The management truly cares about their employees, and invests in them as people as well as employees. The company provided various training for associates that were extremely beneficial. Every Tuesday they have a book club that discusses the book "Oz" which discusses human behavior habits and how to take accountability for your work. That program was so beneficial to myself and all other associates. The GM and Director of HR put on the book club, and it shows how much they care about the associates. The higher-ups truly support all the associates from the ground up, and it shows in the wonderful workplace culture. Easily the best workplace culture I have gotten to be a part of.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Outstanding
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2018
It was just a pleasure at the company .The only con was the break between assignments if there isn't one available at that present time other then that it was a pleasure.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
30 mins break.
They were Very unorganized
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 22, 2018
They were scams They messed every check up I was doing over time back to back very unorganized I will not recommend any of my friends to go there for work
Fun and team players.
Assistant Chef (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2017
Fun team players very friendly environment . Excellent place to work .Very good benefits ..quick work placement with very good earnings. Overall great company to work for.
great job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 4, 2017
i love this job and this is the best company ive ever worked for, Hours are long in the summer but what do you expect at the beach! new manager is very fair and brings great experience and ideas
Pros
culture
Cons
no holiday pay have to use pto
Fun Place to work
Holiday Inn and Suites (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2017
All departments must work together to provide the best outstanding customer service. More communication between departments and treat everyone equally
Pros
Employee Luncheons
Cons
healthcare
productive , you get to meet alot of different people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2017
very fast paced and you have to be self reliant as you dont have alot of assistance from management. There is a lot of interaction with nurses and doctors.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
infrequent breaks
I love this job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDNovember 28, 2016
Coastal hospitality is a good job but I wish I worked more days and I wish there pay was better. The managers was okay. They need to be more organized with what they doing to because they are very unorganized.