Coastal Hospitality Employee Reviews

A Great Place of Work
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 5, 2018
Coastal Hospitality has been a huge part of journeys and learning alot of work experience in food and dining experience . I have worked for this company almost 2 years and I really sincerely appreciate every staff so far . !!!!!!
Great People
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2018
it was a great job I really hate I had to relocate but if I would go back and move back to Chicago I would love to work there again I learned a lot working there in the food services department the company is great love working with the company
The worst company ever
Food server (Former Employee) –  Phoenix,AZOctober 25, 2018
I worked for this company October 18th at a s u. They told me I would get paid the next day, but I did have to wait for my pay card. I was very patient when I received it, it says zero balance. I contacted them asking why when I was supposed to get paid the next day, they told me it cost me 5 dollars to get it right away and now they won't even answer me and I still have a received my pay.
Horrible
cook prep (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2018
Management is horrible and the pay sucks! Lack of jobs and the locations to many of the jobs are to far, pathetic! I will never work for Coastal Hospitality again!!!
Not a lot of office Space, And they Also have a mailbox outside
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDJune 23, 2018
I've been working here since 2013 and I was at a certain salary,then moved towards a 1 dollar raise within 3 and half years.There nothing I've gained from this employer and this is a big dissatisfaction for all the times I've stood by this organization.Needless to say that I'm a hard worker who knows what he wants.
Pros
The Pay options, Historical work sites.
Cons
Distance, salary, rude staff
Love this job
Waitress and Bartender also hosting (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 28, 2018
Very stable job just dindnt like it was a temp but other
Thing that is was a great job and skills to learn for my future....they lot of job offer the people is lovely..
bad
Prep Cook. Cook. Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 10, 2018
bad experience. not enough hours. pay not great staff not trained or did not know what they were doing. No uniform allowance. No transportation reinburstment
The work sites are adventures.
COOK (Current Employee) –  2929 Allen ParkwayDecember 16, 2017
I love the different experience of working other job sites...You will always learn new things at each wrk site...jus barely get work Assignments not even a consistent schedule... I believe it's alot of favoritism tho...
Pros
Able to explore different work sites.
Cons
Not enough work hours.
Mean people
Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 30, 2017
This company is mean and rude don't respond to no messages at all attitudes all day never again waste of time when I can go some where and pay is much better. don't have time to waste on these people
Pros
Poor
Cons
Poor
False Advertising
Server, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2017
This company's motto is apply today work tomorrow yet I've been waiting 10 days for 1 shift and the shifts they were giving me came too late like 2 hours after the event started.
Pros
Cons
No work
Very Unprofessional and mean
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2017
This whole company needs help. From the rude, immature, unprofessional behavior from management to the way they treat their temp staff. The turn over rate on the admin side is insane because of the way people are treated. They literally track their employees via GPS. The owner has no idea how to run a company and how to treat other human beings. His partner acts like she is in high school and treats employees she doesn't "like" like dirt. Stay away from this place!!!
Pros
Cons
The entire culture is dysfunctional.
Staff is Amazing to work with!
Housekeeping Attendant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 21, 2017
I applied through their app and surprised how easy the process was. A recruiter called me right away and I was working a job the next day. I would recommend to any of my friends and family. My favorite part is taking a selfie to clock in, it is so much easier than signing a time sheet.
Pros
Got a job fast, easy process, professional staff, works around my schedule
Paid daily
Admin Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2017
This Company offers part time & full time jobs that I could cancel weekends and not get fired. Bring on the jobs and new technology. I can transfer anywhere in the USA. Luv this place!
Pros
Work when I want
Cons
Dont pay you for your breaks
Needs A Major Cultural Face Lift
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 23, 2016
Pros
Lower-Mid level employees are awesome! Very hard working ladies and gentlemen.
Offers opportunities through IHG - career advancement.

Cons
Management is very unprofessional and conniving.
Everyone is focused on the negative rather the positive.
There is no accountability amongst management.
Work environment is very difficult, because of the cattiness that occurs 90% of the time.
Lots of gossip and side rants

Advice to Mgt
Create an environment where people enjoy coming to work and there will be better results.
End the cattiness, gossip and unprofessional rants.
Communication is everything!
Less conniving ways and more honesty and smaller/less employee turnover
Official response from Coastal Hospitality
July 13, 2017

You have commented on the wrong company profile. We are Coastal Hospitality USA. What you want is Coastal Hospitality the Hotel company this is where you work. You have never worked for our company. Move your comments to their review please.

Ok place, I like it
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 16, 2016
Fun, professional agency. They work almost around the clock providing you with work opportunities with the flexibility to care for your family.
Pros
They make sure you eat.
Cons
Need more pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coastal Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6