Coastal Ridge Real Estate Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Productive enjoyable work environment
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 16, 2017
Productive enjoyable work environment! Working here you have a lot of support from the managers as well as other staff members. Everyone works together to ensure we all reach our goals.
This company provides the opportunity to learn the procedure behind property management
Community Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Coastal Ridge. The most important part of the job is being able to communicate with clients. I worked for a college complex which required me to work with students and their parents/legal guardians. Parents are often nervous sending their children to college, let alone rent them their first apartment. I enjoyed meeting multiple families from all over the country, and learning about their needs. Further, I really enjoyed the business side of leasing. I was able to learn about background checks, the financials, and guarantor requirements.
Pros
Learning how to work with people of all ages
Cons
Tenant complaints
Bad company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 24, 2017
No room for advancement, they will not hire anyone to do cleaning, so expect to be a janitor plus do maintenance while waiting on parts that the company doesn't budget for. Residents are terrible to deal with you will constantly be doing repairs to the buildings because of the undergrads college students. No pay for on call, you will have to comp out your overtime for being on call.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Terrible management
Nice place to work, with an amazing staff and great work enviroment.
Community Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 14, 2017
Great, fun, enjoyable place to work. Very flexible, fast pace work place with a great team in place. Management does a great h=job of running the property as well as making the staff enjoy being at work!
Great Place
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 16, 2016
Great place to work, great workers and lovely residents!! The most enjoyable thing about the job are the residents and helping others find their new home.