Coastal Vascular and Interventional Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 14, 2018
My job at Coastal Vascular was more like an internship for me. I landed the job right out of high school as a way to become familiar with the medical field heading into college. The staff was very friendly and never hesitated to help me out, or stop what they were doing to teach me something.
Great people to work for
Vascular Surgeon Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLNovember 7, 2018
Worked with them for a while but got tired of the traveling to different offices weekly. The staff at each location were all easy and fun to work with
Training need to be worked on.
Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 18, 2018
I do not feel like I was trained properly, or given a fare chance to succeed in my job. I feel like that I would not be able to show my job abilities, due to not given the opportunity to strive and always getting my work picked at. I feel like what I was let go for was not reasonable, because what was told to me and what is right did not match up.
poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 25, 2018
Poor management, favoritism,way to much work per person, not team players or willing to help out if needed, hardest part of the job was not getting work done for your patient
very fast paced office
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 20, 2017
It can be very stressful at times. My coworkers were always very helpful and team players. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the business office managers for the 10 physicians I billed for. They would not give me the billing until the later part of the month that made my job a whole lot harder and stressful. I like working for the company and do not want to leave.
Pros
We would have an employeed appriciation day that they would pay us for having fun
Cons
discontinued my department
I already did this
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 12, 2017
You would come in, greet the patients. Set up for clinic, make sure you had everything that the doctor perfers for his clinic. Assist in any way that you can.
Great work family and great place for long term employment.
Registered Nurse/Clinical Manager for office (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FL 32536July 1, 2016
Managing clinic and Osha
vein procedures
scheduling clinic
triaging patient
Plans of care
Wound care
Cosmetic sclerotherapy
taking phone call
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
traveling
Vascular specialty doctor office was alright.
certified medical administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 16, 2014
I normally worked on a computer everyday. I learned so much about the vascular system as it pertains to diseases and functions. My management wasn't very helpful when I would have questions because they weren't always around. I loved my co-workers. They always made me feel welcome to work. The hardest part about the job was not feeling welcome by the HR department.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
unorganized