Cobb Energy Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
very fun work place
Public Saftey Officer (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 9, 2018
loved working as a team and working at such a high pace made time fly, you always met nice new people and upper management was very nice and thoughtful (always a plus) one of the best jobs I have worked.
Pros
good managments
Cons
working over if a show runs late
Great place with some wonderful co-workers
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Front of HouseAugust 3, 2016
This is a great place to see an event, especially with the acoustics. There are some very talented co-workers who make the job easy. The new Managing Director started in May and is knowledgeable from years of experience working at convention centers, arenas and theatres. If left alone from the corporate office, no one would leave this place, but micro managing everyone is negating the fun of it all.
Horrible inhumane place to work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Vinings, GASeptember 17, 2014
There is no possibility of advancement. Workers are severely underpaid. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out. The hardest part was clocking in. My co-workers are in agreement with me. I learned that in order to succeed in life you have to take things in stride. Never give up and do what you have to do to get to the next stage in life
I learned to be humble with a smile.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GeorgiaJuly 31, 2014
I learned different venues have different crowds and espresso much stronger than coffee.