I would improve management/employee communication and I would change the cultural norms from employees operating independently with different philosophies to a culture where teamwork is valued.
Better communication, also terminate union shop.
Not much more to be said
Start with Management, leads, in every department Hold them accountable of their actions to a higher standard, evaluate them see how they manage Encourage, welcome new talent, Educate themto be better leaders and change out the ones without quality people skills with those who do in addition to great listening skills and understands and take action and learn and correct every situation professionally. A leader who don't share every email you send them asking for help to the lead in turn shares with the group to cause a negative outcome.
With Cobhams employee talent, I would review other markets, like the Medical rad-hard business, DNA sampling market, fast DSP solutions for Military applications. Communications, ground warfare communications and targeting systems. Long distance Thermal warfare systems, Outer space laser warfare systems,
and ground support, Software development for all the above systems and software support.
Have to understand the multicultural mix working in the plant to use different criteria to deal with each one, otherwise there some uncover area to manage properly, to establish a good way to communicate the work orders an get a good performance to save time and money.
Make everybody accountable, from management, all levels, keep the main objective in front of us, and work from their, rotate all jobs because senior employees are complacent.
Restructure the indentured survent business model
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Cobham?11 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Cobham?9 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Cobham?Answered by Cobham
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Cobham?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cobham? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Cobham?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cobham?4 people answered