40 hrs i work per week
8 hours a day.
8-10 depending on what was needed
8 to10 hours
10 hours a day is the norm, few weekends. End-of-the-month rushing is also normal.
12 hours a day
10 hours including 1 hour unpaid lunch. Does not include commute time.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Cobham
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Cobham a better place to work?17 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Cobham?11 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Cobham?9 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Cobham?Answered by Cobham
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cobham? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Cobham?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cobham?4 people answered
See all questions and answers