If you can tolerate inefficiency and chaos, Cobham would be a good choice for getting started as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer. Supply Chain and Contracts appears to have their act together and can provide solid career experience.
Nice people. Non existing Management
Confused at the direction they are headed.
Nobody is accountable. If there's ever a problem in any division at the company site, then it's all of a sudden "Oh, I don't know who did that." Because nobody ever owns up to a simple mistake, I got to be a part of the group punishment that was continuous.
Like walking on eggs.
Encouraging, helpful, challenging and fulfilling work.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Cobham a better place to work?17 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Cobham?11 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Cobham?9 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Cobham?Answered by Cobham
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Cobham?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cobham? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Cobham?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cobham?4 people answered