Be real, be yourself, be honest.
Do your best
Be Honest and relaxed.
Do not apply at Cobham
Be aware that it is very busy at this time and on the job training may be lacking. Make sure you make it known you are a self learner and self motivator.
Know your stuff
Expect to receive no support or appreciation and poor communication from management team. Low employee morale esp. in engineering group.
Don't.... The current management has all but destroyed the company credibility. Notice how many jobs are open and how often they repeat.
Good company to work for chances for advances be careful what you say to people a lot of backstabbing.
Don't interview for a job here at all.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Cobham a better place to work?17 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Cobham?9 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Cobham?Answered by Cobham
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Cobham?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Cobham?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cobham? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Cobham?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cobham?4 people answered