Cobham Employee Reviews for Technical Associate

Flexible working hours, need to improve management
Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 17, 2016
Good co-workers, compensation is little bit low, not well management. It is a good place to work if you do not want to move up in your career. But the work is not stressful and not much to learn
Liked my work and would still be there if they didn't close facility.
Technical Associate V (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMay 23, 2016
Work was interesting and challenging . Beside many technical skills acquired . I found that developing a team work philosophy was important in being successful at job. Thought the management that i
worked with was realistic and helpful to me in meeting my job responsibilities. The people i worked with were hard working and goal oriented but were always helpful when dealing with problems that i might have with product . As most people who have to meet a shipping schedule know ,i found that to be the toughest part of the job . Always felt good when i meet those shipping commitments .
interesting place to work
Technical Associate IV (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MANovember 11, 2014
would go over the daily plan with my supervisor first thing in the morning and would proceed with my work schedule, at the end of the day I would go over what was done with my supervisor. learned about their DMR process, SOF. Upper Management kept employees informed with monthly all hand meetings direct managers worked with the supervisors and would visit the work areas on a regular basis. Co-workers where there if and when you needed a hand very friendly and professional. the hardest part of the job was taking compliance or other training it needs to be done it just seems to come up when you are busy and trying to met schedules. I just like to work so it is all enjoyable.
Driving by Sales alone
Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 1, 2013
Tend to demand productivity and not reward for it. Health benefits are going WAY down. compensation is max 1% per year. Most co workers are good people.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No upward advancement
Excellent working Enviroment
Technical Associate IV (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 3, 2012
My typical day at work was to perform daily maintenance on 100+ Production Automated Test Systems.

I learned a wide variety of troubleshooting techniques per service call.
My co-workers are professional, sharp and friendly.

Hardest part of my job is when Test Station breaks down during end of the shipping and have limited time to troubleshoot and apply the repair.

Most enjoyable part of my job is when everything seems to work well and my customer are happy.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
health insurance (no kaiser) and 401k (limitation)