Cobleskill Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Very productive and fun
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYNovember 26, 2017
A day at work is like being with family but everyone go to their own home after. We all have a great time and make the best of even the bad days. This is a great company to work for.
Pros
It's a great place to meet interesting people and have a great time while working.
Cons
People need to smile more that work there a smile brightens anyone's day.
May 25, 2018

I have little good to say about this facility.
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYNovember 16, 2017
There was no understanding of the stress that was occurring in my life at the time. These issues have been resolved but I was not given the opportunity to do so before they decided to let me go.
Pros
salary
Cons
bad management
This is my ideal environment
Non-Clinical (Current Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYOctober 30, 2017
Cobleskill Regional Hospital is my ideal work environment. The culture is one of compassion, the staff are some of the most kind people you've ever met, and the initiatives are community oriented.The compensation structure is more competitive than one would expect for a small rural employer, and the benefits are generous. Vacation, sick and personal time are accrued per pay period and vacation and sick time can be carried over. I appreciate the tuition assistance program, as well. There are many wellness events held on site, and there's even weekly guided meditation! Overall, CRH cares about their employees and employee happiness. I highly recommend them as an employer.

HUman recourses and MAngement
Perioperative (Current Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYJune 27, 2017
they stick together even if the are wrong and not following there own procedures. Rules apply as they make them not as to what is already in there handbooks
Toxic Management
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  RadiologyJanuary 21, 2017
Great co-workers,Management creates Toxic environment.Look elsewhere.Radiology department is terrible,too many little petty rules that have nothing to do with patient care.High rate of turn over with should tell you this is a Bad Hospital to work for.
Pros
Co-workers
May 25, 2018

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. We're positive that the medical imaging manager's improvement in department specific policies and procedures reflects our commitment to providing quality patient care and a friendly and supportive environment. We were proud to honor 37 employees this year with anywhere from five (5) to forty (40) years of service at our hospital, and we know that our low turnover rates speak to our positive company culture.

Nice place to work
CNA, Pharmacy tech Telemetry & Phlebotomy (Current Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYNovember 30, 2016
Cobleskill Regional Hospital is a pleasure to work for. They have enrich my life and willing to help you enhance your education.
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, and your kind words! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees a friendly and supportive place to work and opportunities for growth.

Small community hospital.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYJuly 16, 2015
Not a bad place to work. Small community hospital. Management willing to work with you. No advancement. Doctors easy to work with. will get called off when census low.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
poor pay, call offs, no advancement.
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, and your kind words! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees a friendly and supportive place to work and a healthy work/life balance. We are committed to providing our employees opportunities for growth, and we're sorry that, at that time, it felt like there were no advancement opportunities.

productive in patient care
patient represtative (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYMay 31, 2015
I left job due to injury outside of the workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job was to help people and the worst is the pain of losing a patient. The other problem of this job is the long hours and some of the management.
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, and your kind words! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees a friendly and supportive place to work, and provides our patients with quality patient care.

Great Learning Experience
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYMay 27, 2015
I enjoyed interning at Cobleskill Regional Hospital because the work was something I loved to do although the users were often rude. Great coworkers.
Pros
Great people. Fun job.
Cons
Users were particularly rude
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, and your kind words! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees (and interns!) a friendly and supportive place to work.

Great people, slow routine, but down to earth.
Ancillary Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, nySeptember 12, 2014
A good place to start entry level, but pace very slow, not a whole lot of learning new things, but very nice stable environment.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Pay not so good
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees a friendly and supportive place to work with stability.

Small rural facility; nice, friendly, helpful people to work with.
Staff RN Ambulatory Care Clinic (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYJuly 24, 2014
Patients are treated ethically and with respect.
Strong ties to community and community responsibility.
Management has reasonable expectations of employees.
Time off requests are honored.
A culture of friendliness, genuine helpfulness toward all is found throughout the facility.
Pros
frequent free impromptu ice cream socials, afternoon sweet treats at the snack bar, picnics etc.
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, and your kind words! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees a friendly and supportive place to work. We pride ourselves on providing quality patient care, and a healthy work/life balance.

family environment,good people,fair wage
LPN, Nursing Unit Clerk, NA (Current Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYMarch 5, 2014
Great people,safe work environment,fair wages, encourage emplyees to further education
May 25, 2018

Management is inadequate and unfair.
Patient Access Services (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYFebruary 24, 2014
I registered Emergency Room patients and outpatients. I learned about insurances and how accurate the information needs to be. My management was not friendly and did not encourage or help. I enjoyed my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was to remember all of the insurance codes. The most enjoyable part of my job was being around people, helping them, and every day being different.
Pros
Cupcake Tuesday
Cons
Poor management.
May 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! It's important that Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides our employees a friendly and supportive place to work. We were proud to honor 37 employees this year with anywhere from five (5) to forty (40) years of service at our hospital, and we know that our low turnover rates speak to our positive company culture.

much supports from all
Medicaid Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cobleskill, NYOctober 26, 2013
Great place to work. Management, coworkers and more very supportive
Pros
great place to work
Cons
no cons
May 25, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cobleskill Regional Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Cobleskill Regional Hospital Reviews by Location