Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews in Daytona Beach, FL

GReat place to work. Management is in touch with their associates and cares abuot work and home time balance.
Merchandising Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 8, 2019
This is a fast paced, physical job that is very rewarding. If you like interacting with all types of people and helping businesses grow by influencing their decisions to buy, display and promote Coca-Cola's huge portfolio, then this is a great position for you.
Pros
3 weeks vacation in the 1st year - who does that?
Incompetent Recruiters and and Management
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2019
After responding to the online job posting I was contacted several times by a very persistent recruiter who seemed to paint a picture of a very promising position with the company. I was initially offered a position as a Merchandiser at the Daytona Beach location. After submitting my background and UA which both were clear, I attempted to contact the recruiter whom would not return my calls or emails for well over two weeks. Probably not just me as her voicemail was "full" for the entire time and office # would forward all calls to yet another full voicemail. Finally I attempted to contact the location directly and once again took another week to recieve a call back. When I asked for an anticipated start date, which I was originally told February 1st, I was told it would be at least another month. This is all after being offered a job which I accepted and put in notice with my current employer. After explaining this to the Manager, very professionally and trying to understand their intentions I was told "due diligence"...please wait and we will contact you soon. I said ok and thank you and proceeded to wait another week before being contacted this morning only to be told that my background/driving record was not up to par, which is a flat out lie. I was told she could not tell me the exact reason that my background/driving check was rejected but I can say with 100% truth that there is nothing on either. Also the initial hourly salary that was posted on the job listing was $19.40/hr and when I was at the actual interview, I was offered only $14/hr. When I inquired why that was,  more... they put all responsibility back on the recruiters. After reading other reviews I came to realize this to be a recurring theme with this DC. To say the least I am very disappointed to know that their recruiting staff (another side note, was very young and quite unprofessional in how she spoke to me. In the first phone call she asked me "What's the 'dealio'" which I can't imagine is part of Coca Cola's preferred lingo.). All in all I would say it was a blessing in disguise as I feel it would have been a waste of energy and time to invest 1 day with this company. With all that being said, if you like to be lied to and falsely led into an almost guaranteed dead end job (based on many reviews from former employees and after watching several videos from people like myself) then I think you would fit right in. If you value honesty and integrity like I do, I would suggest looking elsewhere. Thanks for reading.  less
Not a good place to work just went down hill
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 25, 2018
Not a good place to work.after getting bought out.it went down hill.communication was bad they worked you death.things had to be down fast.you had to eat between stores.the stores managers did not respect you.they we're demanding.
Pros
It was a job and some coworker nice
Cons
Eat lunch on the go management store managers bossy
Disgrace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2018
Crying shame to see what CCBF has done to the Coke name in Florida.
Corporate Coca-Cola in Atlanta Ga. must not care or they've turned a blind eye.
Sad.
Pros
A job
Cons
No future
No more pay raises, leaves you at a dead end
Driver (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2018
You help out as much as you can and they don’t care. The culture is horrible it’s a joke. They want you to sacrifice your time but can’t offer anything in return. Also this incentive program is a scam.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Getting paid less than somebody when you’re doing more than them
CCBF, not the best culture to stay motivated
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona, FLOctober 18, 2017
Long hours along with fear as the ultimate motivator to meet your goals. Leadership from the top down is awful, no mentoring or coaching to succeed, just go get it done.
Pros
Your accounts/people
Cons
Work/life balance