Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews in Hollywood, FL

Would not recommend anyone to work
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 2, 2019
CCBF have a lot of work to do in terms of satisfying their employees. There's no growth working there. Now of course if an individual has a Class A then maybe he or she can gain the opportunity to become a driver. But besides that, there's nothing else.
Very bad company to be at now
Sales (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 24, 2019
The new company is run by a bunch of poor clowns that can’t afford to pay nobody what there worth and took away lots of benefits and gave everybody little toy computers and want us all to do the job of three people with NO RAISE or even thank you.... Oh and forget about ever getting a raise ever it doesn’t happen here. Everybody is looking for new jobs and always somebody is quitting that been at Coke a long time to go make better money. The bonus is a joke and nobody knows when it going to get payed and the salary is lowest out of all the big company. The bosses know less then the people that they in charge of and nobody knows the answer to any question about anything. The big bosses in Tampa are living in a fantasy and have no money so it isn’t going to get better only when they have to sell this sorry company when they bankrupt. Don’t waist your time at CCBF almost anything better then this. It was good before these people change everything and made it the worse place in Florida to work at. Oh and the new rtm make it even worse then it already was and all the customer is frustrated at us even if it’s not even our fault it’s the company decision. They don’t know what there doing. distribution hasn’t have enough drivers to make the delivery so always customers getting missed and there’s not enough merchandisers so the routes are all too big and everyone works like a dog and gets treated like 2nd class citizen even though we are trying our best. Nobody appreciate anything only point out mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ITS THE WORSE PLACE TO WORK IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Pros
Good brands to sell to the customer
Cons
The worse company in Florida to work for
Hardwork
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 21, 2019
work constant you need to have common sense and pay attention to detail Package orders for delivery to customers
∙ Load materials on truck for delivery Deliver orders to customers
Pros
meeting people
Cons
breaks and pay twice a week
Need better structure
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 24, 2019
Management and HR/payroll are not consistent.
They have a reputation of not providing correct pay.
I've been there 4 years and operations is not informative to all shift and leave other accountable for others mistake
Pros
You have a job
Cons
No discount on lunch, short breaks, pay is low for position
Culture and Management needs work
Sales Merchandising Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 7, 2019
If you need a beginner sales job then this is it. You will lean a lot but the pay and benefits are not with the headaches it comes with and/or the passion required.

Not a job conducive for millennials
Thankful for employment but things could and should be much better.
Warehouse Associate Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 29, 2019
Poor senior management the work home life balance is non existing, no raises, we are not treated with the respect we deserve for the work we do. Very poor policy and procedure implementation. Just overall the company needs an overhaul on the Sr. Management level they suck would be much better off if they just let the warehouse supervisors run the show. Management seems to only want to point out when something is wrong over looking the fact that something went wrong because they never gave us the tools or support to get it right in the first place. Our warehouse supervisors do an awesome job with the very limited support they receive from management but again just like the hard work we do every day that goes unnoticed and unappreciated......
Pros
The co-workers are like family they make it easier to deal with the job.
Cons
Everything else
Just shot me now!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 21, 2019
Each coworker tells me different thing what to do and im trying the best as i can where i need to go but these people want me to do right away! "hold on! please!" geez!
suppose to train new people correctly!
i think is better for new trainee machine operators have a manual book..a complete guide to help more and follow it!? because trust me i dont trust anyone
im trying to do for my own now and is a poor training
Benefits
Cons
better training for machine operator
Stay Away
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 1, 2019
I recently left a management position and I have to say this is the most poorly run organization I have ever been a part of. Upper Management in the Hollywood Facility has preconceived opinions about its current Account Managers and other employees and uses them to prevent advancement opportunities. I had a gentlemen who was the top Account Manager trainer and a High Performance Award recipient (recognition for achieving great metrics) and he was not selected for a position in their new Route to Market Format. There is a clique among upper management and they will only look out for themselves. They will not hold distribution or warehouse accountable for their mistakes and problems that significantly impact business operations but will complain about an item penetration in an outlet where it doesn’t belong. When you inform them of a problem with distribution, they will come out and nit-pick your market; so you have to ask yourself “the feedback is great and all but how does this solve my distribution problem?”. In essence, you can’t hold other stakeholders in the organization accountable; they want you to turn a blind eye because there not intelligent enough to come up with a solution to those problems. For this reason, no matter how effective you are at your position you are marked as a beacon and will never promote. They will always focus on the negative or that one thing you did like 5 years ago; no reinforcement for strong behaviors. Oh, and no Safety Culture whatsoever.

The reviews you see on here from entry level employees are not just gripes; they are legitimate issues.
  more... The leadership is so bad. Strong leaders know how to effectively communicate priorities and can answer challenging questions; these people just spray a shotgun blast of information where the priority will change from day to day. You get no consistency in their approach or responses.

If you are looking for a job and you are desperate, do your time here and get out. If you have other options stay so far away from this plague of a business. The “pamphlet hire” will always go further than you regardless if you are smarter, better educated or harder working. They want Yes Men and Women here. If this is you, then maybe you’ll do well here.
Pros
Benefit Options
Cons
Not enough characters here to display everything. Just trust me.
Do not waste your time
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 26, 2019
Manage watches u 24/7 like a plantation also threatens you while your working so it’s hard to concentrate on work when u think your doing a horrible job even when your not the pay is really low and the turnover rate is crazy I worked here two weeks and quit if u have a family don’t waste your time
Cons
Not what they make it to be
Merchandiser/Salesman (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 16, 2018
Company not so well organized with their merchandise team and the pay is too low for all the work we do there working overtime at times isn’t worth it to be honest
Good work ethic
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 4, 2018
I love new opportunities enlighten my success has a hard ethic person to take on stuff that requireable and therefore do what best to make changes and grow the businesses to a standard levels and multitask...
Pros
Food
Cons
Healthcare
To each its own
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 6, 2018
It's okay if you don't have bills. Everything else is great. Wish I could've stayed but priorities are first. It was too far for short hours.... ....... ......... . ...
Pros
Its an good company
Cons
No hours
No apliquen
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 12, 2018
Empresa poderosa pero el trabajo como merchandiser es muy duro y mal pagado.
The best and worst experiences of my life
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 11, 2018
No one is treated fair. Is you’re reprimanded for something, there’s 10 people who have done the same thing you got in trouble for. But don’t worry it’s ok, individual supervisors look out for their own. Sad work ethic environment. It’s amazing how mechanics can hide their entire 8hr shift when they’re supposed to be doing maintenance on machines. But don’t worry, remember their supervisors look out for their people. Doesn’t matter who you are, what skill set you have, how many machines you can run. At the end of the day if you don’t fit, you’re terminated. But oh no not that easy. Let’s let the employee work 1 or 2 more days then we’ll fire them at the end of their shift. It’s a cruel world inside them walls. Run as far away as you can.
Pros
All the hours you could want. That is if you’re a favorite.
Cons
Do not get me started
Stay away!
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 28, 2018
If you love a stressfull environment. Superviors making you work 6 days a week and they only work 5. Short breaks and LOOOOOONG hours this job is for you. CCBF Hollywood is modern day slavery.
Unprofessional setting
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida offers good benefits .However the work atmosphere is very unprofessional. Long work hours. No scope for growth and improvement..
Benefits
Cons
Bad managemet/Work Culture/Unprofessional setting
Wrost company ever !!!
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 20, 2018
Really bad paíd
You have to use your own car and the make so complicated to reinburse that you finish paid from your own póket the gasoline
Really bad managenet
Fear base Culture
This company really really sucks ...
Pros
Cons
Everithing
Horrible place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Management told me it's not about my productivity it's about who I talk to. They expect you to kiss butt and everyone I mean everyone at that place is a snake, I guess the veterans fear losing there jobs to the new hires..
Pros
Soda only 25 cents water 50
Cons
Need better managment
Bad Place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 8, 2018
Bad place coca cola isn't where's nobody should be at right now, low budget they don't paid like that no fun the company is all about them. No family time wow!! HR don't give a dam about u or ur family an pay isn't matching for ur expectations crazy right trust me... Is all jack up
Pros
Too much work!!
Cons
Shut that place down..
not the typical work place
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 25, 2017
Lack of leadership and morals. No order and a lot of miscommunication amongst management. Co-workers which there are few that make the job worth going everyday and the bills I have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.