Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews in Orlando, FL

Will definitely keep you busy.
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Metrowest orlandoJune 19, 2019
40-50 hr work weeks. Pay is about 14.57 starting out. And managers are great. I would definitely reccomend this job to others. There is always something to do and not that much down time
Run. Run away...
RSR/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2019
These guys haven't gotten this figured out yet and don't appear to be on the right track to doing so anytime soon.

The hours suck, with most days starting st 5:00 a.m.

They also pulled a fast one by merging the sales account manager position and the merchandiser position and created one role. Problem is they never adjusted the compensation so we're making the same merchandiser pay even though we're now also responsible for the sales account manager tasks as well.

The routes are long and you have to take shortcuts to get the orders in by the deadline each day.

Supervisors are weak and inexperienced.

Far too many growing pains.

This company seems to know exactly where they want to be, but doesn't have the first clue how to get there...
Pros
They'll reimburse you for boots after 90 days.
Cons
Poor/lack of training, Inexperienced management, Unrealistic expectations/ timelines, compensation very weak for role played. for
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Orlando,flJanuary 18, 2019
Ccbf is a cool place to work with great management. One of the most cool and relaxed selecting environment I have been in. At times people would get in your way but things like that happen all the time.
Pros
Freestyle machine, breaks every 2 hours
Cons
Pay bi weekly, wasn’t high paying
Apply to other Bottling Companies
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 29, 2018
CCBF is the worse. Please do not apply. The Warehouse supervisors are mostly incompetent to their positions. The day shift supervisors get treated with more respect than the night shift supervisors but they all lack real leadership skills and the ability to recognize talent and potential. There are a few Supervisors that are doing some shady things in their positions but won't face termination because of their "seniority status".

The starting pay for Order Builders averages out to be $4 less than Pepsi. Their 401k plan is extremely basic. The financial distribution is extremely top heavy, meaning everyone makes money except warehouse employees.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
Being an employee
Stay away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2018
Clueless managers. Over 10 years of experience in similar industry and they would not hire me. Stay away dont waste your time. They dont know how to hire
Pros
Cons
Clueless
Do not work here!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
Terrible place to work. High turnover of employees. Co-workers don't want to train new employees. No advancement opportunities. No pay raises. Morale is SUPER low.
Pros
Days off.
Cons
Hot, dirty and unsafe working conditions.
Unstable place to work
Driver merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2018
I'm writing this review to let everyone know the money is good per hour but you deserve more pay than what you are getting they want you to bust your butt just to get the truck empty you are just a number to this company Coca-Cola beverages of Florida the management is horrible in the Orlando Mercy Drive area they will fire you for anything they don't like to approve your doctor notes all I have to say is if you are looking for quick money and to move forward in life get in and get out
it's fun to be working at coca cola
Order Builder/Loader (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2018
all co-worker are very friendly and helping each order. We always working like a team. at coca cola, the management team is very helpful, every day at the job site you learned something new.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
a safety concern company, take good care of its drivers
Transpotation Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2017
regular safety meetings, supervisors communicates with employees, safety awards and gifts. puts employees family first. excellent equipment and trucks
Warning do not work for this company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2017
Worst management ever, unsafe equipment no AC in trucks. They will threaten to fire you for every little mistake. plan on working over 12 hours every day.
A good place to work.
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 13, 2017
I clock in at 2:30am and I'm done by noon. I have acquired a lot of experience over the years. Management is ok, not good and not bad.
Workplace culture is serious but we do get to have fun. The hardest part of my job is getting up at 2:30 am every morning. Most enjoyable part is I'm off on the weekend.
Pros
It is a professional job.
Cons
Sometimes they are too serious.
Great place to work just need better benefits
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 21, 2017
labor work with many customers to work with through out the day. Management is pretty good with a fun workplace and never a slow moment.
Over worked, underpaid and moronic management
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2017
50-60hr weeks year round
Mediocre pay if you've been here long enough
No pension
No raises(excuse me "performance based raises")
Dwindling benefits
Inept, reactionary management
CEO is infamous amongst the ranks for his brazen and constant "we'll make you a consumer" remarks... Aka we're going to fire you.
Horribly old and ill kept equipment
Coca colas slogan is share the happiness, but the running joke is how can you share the happiness if there is none to begin with.

This company no longer offers anything that you cant get at most other companies. Its just a paycheck every other week. Thats why it has turned into a revolving door. Case in point, just look at the large amount of job positions that are constantly being posted on their website.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Pay raises, benefits, managment at all levels, equipment, and uncaring leadership