Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews for Driver

Please don't do that to yourself
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLMarch 16, 2019
Coca Cola Florida should only have robot working for them. The management team are very bad.
They should be investigated for putting bad truck on the road who will never pass a dot inspection. I really feel sorry for those driver that 've been micromanaging.
They treat those guys like slave by giving them free pizza to kill them slowly. Anyway there's is too much to say about this place.
Slavery
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 3, 2019
Slave labor. Revolving door company. Dont do it.
Old equipment. Trucks breaking down. Side gate loaders. Might as well join coke. Good company to make some money for 6 months get a real good work out in and leave.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours, management
do not stop, do not apply just run as far as you can
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 14, 2019
I only endured 6 months that company was unbearable, the managers do not know anything or solve anything, the trucks do not have air conditioning and nothing works either, do not apply, do not waste your time there, just run.
Pros
Free coke
worst place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 24, 2018
don't even try to work there management not good. please don't do that to yourself you will regret it. I wont even refer this job to my worst enemy that's how bad it is.
Pros
trash
Cons
trash
Management sucks equipment sucks and pay sucks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLApril 2, 2018
Management does not really care to help not enough or the right equipment for job everything old and broken so the job turns out to be harder cause you don’t have any thing that works correctly could be handheld with dead batteries hand trucks with broken wheels or trucks that hardly run and most of them with no Ac
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Everything except for vacation
Coca Cola it the worst place to work
Driver machandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 14, 2018
I work for them for 3 years this place is not a good place to work the pay is very poor for all the work you have to do in a day driver work just like a horse
Pros
the tell driver to take 4 battles of water every morning for all day
Cons
good healthcare in vacation
Disgrace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2018
Crying shame to see what CCBF has done to the Coke name in Florida.
Corporate Coca-Cola in Atlanta Ga. must not care or they've turned a blind eye.
Sad.
Pros
A job
Cons
No future
No more pay raises, leaves you at a dead end
Driver (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2018
You help out as much as you can and they don’t care. The culture is horrible it’s a joke. They want you to sacrifice your time but can’t offer anything in return. Also this incentive program is a scam.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Getting paid less than somebody when you’re doing more than them
a safety concern company, take good care of its drivers
Transpotation Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2017
regular safety meetings, supervisors communicates with employees, safety awards and gifts. puts employees family first. excellent equipment and trucks
Warning do not work for this company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2017
Worst management ever, unsafe equipment no AC in trucks. They will threaten to fire you for every little mistake. plan on working over 12 hours every day.
Cons
Over worked, underpaid and moronic management
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2017
50-60hr weeks year round
Mediocre pay if you've been here long enough
No pension
No raises(excuse me "performance based raises")
Dwindling benefits
Inept, reactionary management
CEO is infamous amongst the ranks for his brazen and constant "we'll make you a consumer" remarks... Aka we're going to fire you.
Horribly old and ill kept equipment
Coca colas slogan is share the happiness, but the running joke is how can you share the happiness if there is none to begin with.

This company no longer offers anything that you cant get at most other companies. Its just a paycheck every other week. Thats why it has turned into a revolving door. Case in point, just look at the large amount of job positions that are constantly being posted on their website.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Pay raises, benefits, managment at all levels, equipment, and uncaring leadership
Used to love my job
Driver (Former Employee) –  TampaAugust 3, 2016
I worked for a few Coke companies in FL, who changed hands for over a dozen years. It's a very hard job, but they used to pay well and give good benefits. When CCBF took over everything went down hill. First thing to go was our pensions. Then an increase in cost of benefits. Then they cut our pay. Replaced full time positions with multiple part timers who did not put the same effort into the work, and understaffed us with a skeleton crew.
The family to work ratio is horrible. I had to work six days 65+ hours just make the same pay as I use to make at 5 days 50 hours. Every level of the company is a mess, because of under scheduling. After putting in multiple 14+ hour days on a holiday week, I had enough and started looking for a new job.

I loved working for Coke, and telling people that I did. It saddens me to see people who've given many years of their life working to build a brand, treated the way this company treats employees. As something to use to increase their profits.
Pros
Cons
Lower pay, long hours, greedy company that uses employees