Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Do not work here!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
Terrible place to work. High turnover of employees. Co-workers don't want to train new employees. No advancement opportunities. No pay raises. Morale is SUPER low.
Pros
Days off.
Cons
Hot, dirty and unsafe working conditions.
Stable company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2018
It started great at the beginning then company had turned to restructure the organization and did not have a good impact esp to employees.They got rid off pensions, bonuses and working hours not consistent
Pros
worldwide
Cons
no pension, healthcare insurance
The best and worst experiences of my life
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 11, 2018
No one is treated fair. Is you’re reprimanded for something, there’s 10 people who have done the same thing you got in trouble for. But don’t worry it’s ok, individual supervisors look out for their own. Sad work ethic environment. It’s amazing how mechanics can hide their entire 8hr shift when they’re supposed to be doing maintenance on machines. But don’t worry, remember their supervisors look out for their people. Doesn’t matter who you are, what skill set you have, how many machines you can run. At the end of the day if you don’t fit, you’re terminated. But oh no not that easy. Let’s let the employee work 1 or 2 more days then we’ll fire them at the end of their shift. It’s a cruel world inside them walls. Run as far away as you can.
Pros
All the hours you could want. That is if you’re a favorite.
Cons
Do not get me started
Horrible place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Management told me it's not about my productivity it's about who I talk to. They expect you to kiss butt and everyone I mean everyone at that place is a snake, I guess the veterans fear losing there jobs to the new hires..
Pros
Soda only 25 cents water 50
Cons
Need better managment