Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews for Order Picker

Poor Management
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 26, 2019
Poor Management Poor Hr to many hrs no life period,if u receive a write up no matter what it’s for , whatever you’re position is at that time prepare to be there for another year doing the same thing and that’s not right, if you’re a good worker and you meet the criteria for the position you applying for,U literally have to be a saint and that’s not possible because you have supervisors breathing down ur neck about number that you cannot make because the equipment don’t work ,stressful I’m glad I’m gone Deuces
Benefits
Cons
Everything about it unorganized poor management etc
Thankful for employment but things could and should be much better.
Warehouse Associate Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 29, 2019
Poor senior management the work home life balance is non existing, no raises, we are not treated with the respect we deserve for the work we do. Very poor policy and procedure implementation. Just overall the company needs an overhaul on the Sr. Management level they suck would be much better off if they just let the warehouse supervisors run the show. Management seems to only want to point out when something is wrong over looking the fact that something went wrong because they never gave us the tools or support to get it right in the first place. Our warehouse supervisors do an awesome job with the very limited support they receive from management but again just like the hard work we do every day that goes unnoticed and unappreciated......
Pros
The co-workers are like family they make it easier to deal with the job.
Cons
Everything else
This place works you like a dog for only $13.81. Management is always pushing you to work faster harder because they don’t get paid by the hour
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLFebruary 13, 2019
I use this place as a steppingstone To find better employment This is the lowest paying distribution in Palm Beach County and the most overworked All the management cares about is you picking fast enough to get them out of there by eight hours Because they get paid salary not hourly
Pros
None at all
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, No advancement in the warehouse
Do not waste your time
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 26, 2019
Manage watches u 24/7 like a plantation also threatens you while your working so it’s hard to concentrate on work when u think your doing a horrible job even when your not the pay is really low and the turnover rate is crazy I worked here two weeks and quit if u have a family don’t waste your time
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Orlando,flJanuary 18, 2019
Ccbf is a cool place to work with great management. One of the most cool and relaxed selecting environment I have been in. At times people would get in your way but things like that happen all the time.
Pros
Freestyle machine, breaks every 2 hours
Cons
Pay bi weekly, wasn’t high paying
Productive and fun with a freestyle machine
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 21, 2018
A great job if you want to meet new people for friends & to build a career with. They have good benefits for full time position off on holidays, pay well.
Apply to other Bottling Companies
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 29, 2018
CCBF is the worse. Please do not apply. The Warehouse supervisors are mostly incompetent to their positions. The day shift supervisors get treated with more respect than the night shift supervisors but they all lack real leadership skills and the ability to recognize talent and potential. There are a few Supervisors that are doing some shady things in their positions but won't face termination because of their "seniority status".

The starting pay for Order Builders averages out to be $4 less than Pepsi. Their 401k plan is extremely basic. The financial distribution is extremely top heavy, meaning everyone makes money except warehouse employees.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
Being an employee
productive and fun workplace
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJuly 23, 2018
Accurately and efficiently performed primary job functions determined by work assignment
Selected orders in a accurately and timely manner
Loaded trucks for outbound orders
Managed inventory within the warehouse by completing physical tasks
Understood basic produce storage and handling requirements
Completed inventory paperwork for inbound receiving
Operated equipment in a safely manner while adhering to food safety policies
Stepping stone
Order Builder and Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2018
Its good place to work in the position that I am at currently but its only for the time being. A stepping stone on me achieving my real goal and helping me while in at school. To archive in this company working hard is a must but mostly it is not what you know its who you know.
Mainly poor management and no raises
General Laborer/Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2018
My job position was easy work but the supervisors made the job tough smh bottom line don't care about their employees. Job will replace you in a heartbeat. Worse easy job ever!!!
Pros
Cons
pay, job security, supervisors
Stay away!
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 28, 2018
If you love a stressfull environment. Superviors making you work 6 days a week and they only work 5. Short breaks and LOOOOOONG hours this job is for you. CCBF Hollywood is modern day slavery.
Cons
Not a good environment, no teamwork
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Please stay away from this place unless you have no family no life get paid 13 to do something worth 17 or more no set hours job security is not there I have seen at least 12 people quit or get fired. The work environment there is every man for himself no teamwork everyone just cares about themselves can't work in that kind of environment and like it! Most people that work for Pepsi or 7Up distribution get paid at least 17 to 18 bucks but not at Coca-Cola beverages. But this is completely my opinion it might be for you but it's not for me.
Pros
Vacation Days that's about it
Cons
Short breaks, no balance with your daily life, pay, some management
Don't apply
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2018
I'm sick of this place I've been with Coke for a while now and it's definitely my worst decision as this job is unorganized and supervisors lack the skills to train employees.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No future in the warehouse
Order builder (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaFebruary 6, 2018
If you just need some fast money for a few months it's not terrible. The culture is gonna stress you out and make your outlook on life very fun. Unless you can stay focused and have a plan to GET OUT!! If you fall into the dark vicious cycle of long hours, poor health with order building (body aching), and constant. It will take a while to get out of it, possibly years.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else
Miserable, Not a great place for stability
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLJanuary 26, 2018
The Hallandle FL, Coca Cola facility is one of the worst warehouse to be employed at. From the supervisors down to the management! HORRIBLE!!!. The supervisors would scrub your daily performance incentive after a hard night of order building to their liking. I SUGGEST YOU RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THIS WAREHOUSE!. Truly a NIGHTMARE.
Pros
Its a job
Bad management
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2018
Rules never the same and you want know until you broke them and it’s a stressful job with bosses study on you about things that’s outta your hands needs new owner
it's fun to be working at coca cola
Order Builder/Loader (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2018
all co-worker are very friendly and helping each order. We always working like a team. at coca cola, the management team is very helpful, every day at the job site you learned something new.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Worst job ever
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Mostly bad job I'm the goat at it in got fired bad business don't do it discriminat to the up most and they have no limits to how long they slave u so don't do it
It was fun to work on most days
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 30, 2017
Micro management
Like 5 supervisors some have there on rules
THEY IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY
No grace period , so if you late you just late
High turn over rate
Pros
401k, paid holidays, vacation
Energetic, Motivating, Positive Environment
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 11, 2017
At Coca Cola you can advance quickly, and will learn new skills to add to your resume, Good pay for part timer's, and nice incentives, and discounts.
Pros
Good Management, Nice Pay, Early Advancements. discounts
Cons
Hours on your feet, no Health, Dental or Vision insurance for part timers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1