Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC reviews

Don't apply
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2018
I'm sick of this place I've been with Coke for a while now and it's definitely my worst decision as this job is unorganized and supervisors lack the skills to train employees.
Pros
N/a
Cons

Other Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Just don’t believe in the Big Name
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 20, 2019
You see the Coca Cola name in your resume and you would think that you worked for a great Company but reality is that they have a lot to fix to have their employees happy, you have the best Brand in the world you should star thinking in how to have the best workplace and happy employees so that name really means the great Product you sell.
Not a good place to work!!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2019
I work with some great people there but the company sucks the management is very terrible and pay is terrible to with all the work you do there the pay should be well better. You really do have a life because you work all holidays and you don't know what time you getting off. And the points system is very terrible to it's hard to get those points off and the raise i haven't herd anything about it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.