Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC reviews

Do not waste your time
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 26, 2019
Manage watches u 24/7 like a plantation also threatens you while your working so it’s hard to concentrate on work when u think your doing a horrible job even when your not the pay is really low and the turnover rate is crazy I worked here two weeks and quit if u have a family don’t waste your time

Other Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Very dirty for a food grade warehouse
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2019
Long hours, high turn over,didn’t learn anything, felt like I couldn’t contribute or be part of a team,management was horrible, no support for change, employees come and go as they please, constant swearing from everyone,hardest part was all the negativity, everyone seems so unhappy and beat down with what they are doing, I didn’t find anything enjoyabe.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Long hours, management doesn’t control employees
Run. Run away...
RSR/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2019
These guys haven't gotten this figured out yet and don't appear to be on the right track to doing so anytime soon.

The hours suck, with most days starting st 5:00 a.m.

They also pulled a fast one by merging the sales account manager position and the merchandiser position and created one role. Problem is they never adjusted the compensation so we're making the same merchandiser pay even though we're now also responsible for the sales account manager tasks as well.

The routes are long and you have to take shortcuts to get the orders in by the deadline each day.

Supervisors are weak and inexperienced.

Far too many growing pains.

This company seems to know exactly where they want to be, but doesn't have the first clue how to get there...
Pros
They'll reimburse you for boots after 90 days.
Cons
Poor/lack of training, Inexperienced management, Unrealistic expectations/ timelines, compensation very weak for role played. for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1