Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC reviews

Company has went down since transition
Field Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlMarch 12, 2018
Use to be fun to come to work. Enjoy the work I do,but management and some co-workers make it not enjoyable anymore. Micro managing and unreal expectations make me want to pursue new career.
Pros
Dont work in same spot everyday
Cons
Healthcare cost, pay, management

Other Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work!!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2019
I work with some great people there but the company sucks the management is very terrible and pay is terrible to with all the work you do there the pay should be well better. You really do have a life because you work all holidays and you don't know what time you getting off. And the points system is very terrible to it's hard to get those points off and the raise i haven't herd anything about it.
coca-cola tampa
Filler/Blow Mold Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2019
coca cola is not a company to work for if you are looking pay raises or career advances. They expect you to work extra days a week and extra hard and don't want to recognize the fact that you are going over and beyond. also favoritism plays a big role when it comes to upper management. production supervisors will talk bad about you behind your back and smile in your face rumors are horrible. leads and supervisors do not lead by examples. I was employed there for 3 years and was qualified for positions listed on the coke website as an internal applicant and I was never even interview. lack of communication play a roll as well. if you are looking to come up in a company coke is not the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.