Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC reviews

Used to love my job
Driver (Former Employee) –  TampaAugust 3, 2016
I worked for a few Coke companies in FL, who changed hands for over a dozen years. It's a very hard job, but they used to pay well and give good benefits. When CCBF took over everything went down hill. First thing to go was our pensions. Then an increase in cost of benefits. Then they cut our pay. Replaced full time positions with multiple part timers who did not put the same effort into the work, and understaffed us with a skeleton crew.
The family to work ratio is horrible. I had to work six days 65+ hours just make the same pay as I use to make at 5 days 50 hours. Every level of the company is a mess, because of under scheduling. After putting in multiple 14+ hour days on a holiday week, I had enough and started looking for a new job.

I loved working for Coke, and telling people that I did. It saddens me to see people who've given many years of their life working to build a brand, treated the way this company treats employees. As something to use to increase their profits.
Pros
Cons
Lower pay, long hours, greedy company that uses employees

Other Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Poor work environment
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 14, 2019
Upper mgmt doesn’t have a clue what is going on at street level. Atlanta needs to take Florida back before CCBF destroys the Coca-Cola. I’ve been with Coca-Cola for over 30yrs and this is the worst work environment I have ever seen. Do not work for CCBF.
Pros
Cons
You are just a number and mgmt doesn’t know what is goin on.
Become injured you are fired. Daily numbers metric is unnatainable unless your manager fudges numbers for you.
Delivery Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 12, 2019
Everyone who reports an injury no matter how it happens gets terminated.
New hires are paid a higher rate than those with years of experience. Old trucks exceeding 200,000 miles. Work days are 14 hours. Trucks are not always loaded on time due to massive warehouse turnover.
Buddy system in full effect to detriment.
Employees are overworked due to constant turnover.
Often work past DOT hours then time is fudged in the system. Productivety is measured from clock in till clockout. Time waiting to check out or in will negatively affect your productivety metric. Zero consideration for traffic or breakdowns either. Unless you have your manager manually add time to your productivety metric. For this to be effective you need to submit a lost time log and he needs to remember to do it. Exhausting to keep up with on a daily basis.
You must clock out for lunch 30 minutes. It is unpaid. You will need to continue working as you desperately need those 30 minutes to attain the minimum 90% productivety.
Yes, new hires join the company at up to $4 per hour MORE than the driver training them.
Many trucks are stick shifft without a/c.
Pros
Pay is good.
Cons
No a/c in many trucks, Different truck or trailer on any given day, Long hours up to 14 per day, Trucks loaded poorly most of the time, Dispatching is terrible, Everything that is not locked up gets stolen, Some guys have 4 carts locked up and you may be lucky to even get 1, Drivers often out to get other drivers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.