Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC reviews

Incompetent Recruiters and and Management
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2019
After responding to the online job posting I was contacted several times by a very persistent recruiter who seemed to paint a picture of a very promising position with the company. I was initially offered a position as a Merchandiser at the Daytona Beach location. After submitting my background and UA which both were clear, I attempted to contact the recruiter whom would not return my calls or emails for well over two weeks. Probably not just me as her voicemail was "full" for the entire time and office # would forward all calls to yet another full voicemail. Finally I attempted to contact the location directly and once again took another week to recieve a call back. When I asked for an anticipated start date, which I was originally told February 1st, I was told it would be at least another month. This is all after being offered a job which I accepted and put in notice with my current employer. After explaining this to the Manager, very professionally and trying to understand their intentions I was told "due diligence"...please wait and we will contact you soon. I said ok and thank you and proceeded to wait another week before being contacted this morning only to be told that my background/driving record was not up to par, which is a flat out lie. I was told she could not tell me the exact reason that my background/driving check was rejected but I can say with 100% truth that there is nothing on either. Also the initial hourly salary that was posted on the job listing was $19.40/hr and when I was at the actual interview, I was offered only $14/hr. When I inquired why that was,  more... they put all responsibility back on the recruiters. After reading other reviews I came to realize this to be a recurring theme with this DC. To say the least I am very disappointed to know that their recruiting staff (another side note, was very young and quite unprofessional in how she spoke to me. In the first phone call she asked me "What's the 'dealio'" which I can't imagine is part of Coca Cola's preferred lingo.). All in all I would say it was a blessing in disguise as I feel it would have been a waste of energy and time to invest 1 day with this company. With all that being said, if you like to be lied to and falsely led into an almost guaranteed dead end job (based on many reviews from former employees and after watching several videos from people like myself) then I think you would fit right in. If you value honesty and integrity like I do, I would suggest looking elsewhere. Thanks for reading.  less

Other Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Very dirty for a food grade warehouse
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2019
Long hours, high turn over,didn’t learn anything, felt like I couldn’t contribute or be part of a team,management was horrible, no support for change, employees come and go as they please, constant swearing from everyone,hardest part was all the negativity, everyone seems so unhappy and beat down with what they are doing, I didn’t find anything enjoyabe.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Long hours, management doesn’t control employees
Run. Run away...
RSR/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2019
These guys haven't gotten this figured out yet and don't appear to be on the right track to doing so anytime soon.

The hours suck, with most days starting st 5:00 a.m.

They also pulled a fast one by merging the sales account manager position and the merchandiser position and created one role. Problem is they never adjusted the compensation so we're making the same merchandiser pay even though we're now also responsible for the sales account manager tasks as well.

The routes are long and you have to take shortcuts to get the orders in by the deadline each day.

Supervisors are weak and inexperienced.

Far too many growing pains.

This company seems to know exactly where they want to be, but doesn't have the first clue how to get there...
Pros
They'll reimburse you for boots after 90 days.
Cons
Poor/lack of training, Inexperienced management, Unrealistic expectations/ timelines, compensation very weak for role played. for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1