Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Review

View all Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC reviews

Company needs to be investigated
Sales merchandiser (Current Employee) –  LakelandFebruary 23, 2019
During orientation I was told I would ride along for 2 weeks with a current merchandiser however it ended up being a 4 weeks and not because i needed the extra 2 weeks it’s cause the guy training me needed the help. After starting on my own I can truly say I understand why my trainer didn’t want to let me go.You are worked like a dog.you will have 3 to 4 stores on your route usually starting at a Walmart.the amount of work you do at Walmart is almost enough for an entires days worth of work.However as tired as you are after puting 6 pallets of product on carts and pushing out on floor then filling coolers working as fast and hard as you can your lucky to be out of your first store after 5 hours. However your next store is already calling you or your manager asking why you haven’t made it to there store yet.Finally arriving at your second store which is usually a Publix takes another 5 hours so here we are 10 hours into your day exhausted and hungry as heck you don’t have time to take a break or lunch cause your third store is already getting impatient.third store usually being a windixe her goes another 3 hours of working your tail off. So after your 13 hour day tired hungry your finally headed home just for your whip cracking Supervisor to call you and talk to you like your 10 years old asking why one of the coolers at your first Walmart is empty ...oh that’s right it’s cause after your done they expect you to always return to Walmart after you finish your route P.s. also don’t for get to fill the liquor store at Walmart.Its always something management will find and complain  more... about at one of your stores it’s never a good job or I’m sorry we’re working like a mule hound.

Let me put it this way:

The route I cover takes my 18 year old son and Myself working together hard as we can go at least 9 hours To finish. However Coca Cola Florida expects one person to do it in 9 hours. After doing it by your self 5 days a week straight week after week your ready to walk off the job each and every day cause your so exhausted and stressed.

Other Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Hardwork
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 21, 2019
work constant you need to have common sense and pay attention to detail Package orders for delivery to customers
∙ Load materials on truck for delivery Deliver orders to customers
Pros
meeting people
Cons
breaks and pay twice a week
Sometimes they have get-togethers with a barbecue
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Florida State, FLMay 17, 2019
They hireTheir friends and of course their friends come first, and that shows You can’t be their boss and be there friend at place of employment, if a supervisor tells employees that they are going to do something for them they should do it
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1