Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Nice coworkers
Home office (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2018
Very stressful. Was a contract job. Company never told you after starting as a contractor that if your performance was good after 4 to 6 months and they hired you that you would have to go through all the background and drug testing again. They let you come in and work as a contractor after all the drug testing and background checks was performed prior to working there by the contracting company, so then if they like your performance, they will offer the job to you and then days later you get notified by human resources to sign documents again to have a background check and drug testing done for a 2nd time. Very misleading and sneaky.
Pros
free fountain drinks
Cons
communication and on your own
The best and worst experiences of my life
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 11, 2018
No one is treated fair. Is you’re reprimanded for something, there’s 10 people who have done the same thing you got in trouble for. But don’t worry it’s ok, individual supervisors look out for their own. Sad work ethic environment. It’s amazing how mechanics can hide their entire 8hr shift when they’re supposed to be doing maintenance on machines. But don’t worry, remember their supervisors look out for their people. Doesn’t matter who you are, what skill set you have, how many machines you can run. At the end of the day if you don’t fit, you’re terminated. But oh no not that easy. Let’s let the employee work 1 or 2 more days then we’ll fire them at the end of their shift. It’s a cruel world inside them walls. Run as far away as you can.
Pros
All the hours you could want. That is if you’re a favorite.
Cons
Do not get me started
Ccbf
Full-Time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLApril 9, 2018
Great company. One thing I didn't had was vacations but now with ccbf I can't count how many vacations time I have. Great people, loving, caring. I recently brought at least 4 of my friends into the company.
Management sucks equipment sucks and pay sucks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLApril 2, 2018
Management does not really care to help not enough or the right equipment for job everything old and broken so the job turns out to be harder cause you don’t have any thing that works correctly could be handheld with dead batteries hand trucks with broken wheels or trucks that hardly run and most of them with no Ac
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Everything except for vacation
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2018
Everyone was very nice and my contract was handled great. I only did one promotion but it was great. We had a lot of fun I met a lot of new friends. I was paid good and had a great time.
Don't even apply
Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brevard County, FLMarch 14, 2018
To much work, to much hours and no life + pay rate very poor
Competition pays better
Customer don't treat you good
The only goor thing is the coworkers, they help you and trains you good
Pros
Name of company
Cons
Poor managment in all Florida
Company has went down since transition
Field Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlMarch 12, 2018
Use to be fun to come to work. Enjoy the work I do,but management and some co-workers make it not enjoyable anymore. Micro managing and unreal expectations make me want to pursue new career.
Pros
Dont work in same spot everyday
Cons
Healthcare cost, pay, management
Stressfull
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 9, 2018
Not a good place to work unless you want to break your Back they want you to do a store with a delivery of 10 palets in 3 hours 1 of the 3 or 4 stores you have to work in a day plus accounts managers Bossing you around and complaining about anything .
managers dont communicate with you unless they have a complain to give
Pros
Fair money overtime pay
Cons
Too much workloads, management
Never again
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2018
Stay away! Horrible company! The vacation time they gives is not worth the hassle of the companies problems. They have the worst turn over of employees I've ever seen.
a productive day
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 1, 2018
The few months I've worked for Coke, I've learned that there is no such thing as an easy day. but overall the work is fun, you get to feel independent
Pros
sometimes they sent you help
Cons
not pay
Stay away!
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 28, 2018
If you love a stressfull environment. Superviors making you work 6 days a week and they only work 5. Short breaks and LOOOOOONG hours this job is for you. CCBF Hollywood is modern day slavery.
Don’t do it
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 27, 2018
People are excited at the idea of working for Coca Cola but this is not what you’re looking for. There is no career advancement as they seek for external talent. Managers they have in place are bad for business. Humanity no longer exists, everyone fends for themselves and all they’re trying to do is make it out alive. Do yourself a favor if you want to work for this wonderful brand don’t do it in Florida!
Pros
Excellent brand
Cons
CCBF is not a good place to call home! Find a different company.
Unprofessional setting
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida offers good benefits .However the work atmosphere is very unprofessional. Long work hours. No scope for growth and improvement..
Benefits
Cons
Bad managemet/Work Culture/Unprofessional setting
Not a good environment, no teamwork
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Please stay away from this place unless you have no family no life get paid 13 to do something worth 17 or more no set hours job security is not there I have seen at least 12 people quit or get fired. The work environment there is every man for himself no teamwork everyone just cares about themselves can't work in that kind of environment and like it! Most people that work for Pepsi or 7Up distribution get paid at least 17 to 18 bucks but not at Coca-Cola beverages. But this is completely my opinion it might be for you but it's not for me.
Pros
Vacation Days that's about it
Cons
Short breaks, no balance with your daily life, pay, some management
CCBF is not your friendly local bottler
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 19, 2018
The companies senior management repeatedly states "if your not performing we will promote you to consumer". Annual raises of 1.5%. No performance reviews for pay increases. You can perform your job everyday, and you get 1.5%. Really? That's 16.5 cents if your making $15 a hour. $350 more per year. Monthly one on one reviews. If you have 3 bad months in a year your fired. Management leads by intimidation and fear for your job. Your expected to work long days, minimal team work. Sales works 45 hours a week, drivers work 60 plus per week. No employee recognition or service awards. CCR took pride in the employees and the business. CCBF only cares about making money and the business. They don't care about developing people or years of service. Everyone is replaceable. Drivers aren't allowed to bring stops back but warehouse and sales are allowed to make mistakes with no accountability.
Pros
Benefits, paid time off, 401K match
Cons
work life balance, pay increases for performance, VP's barely acknowledges employees, crearted jobs not posted and people are put into positions.
Don't apply
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2018
I'm sick of this place I've been with Coke for a while now and it's definitely my worst decision as this job is unorganized and supervisors lack the skills to train employees.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Coca Cola it the worst place to work
Driver machandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 14, 2018
I work for them for 3 years this place is not a good place to work the pay is very poor for all the work you have to do in a day driver work just like a horse
Pros
the tell driver to take 4 battles of water every morning for all day
Cons
good healthcare in vacation
Coca cola bottling off soth florida is the worst company south florida we have o three is
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 10, 2018
The biggest mistake that ccr made was selling to ccbf.
After ccbf came on aboard to south florida is been the worst company we have, they dont have money to buy products we short all the time, sales representative get blame for not having the products in the stores.
Management have there favouritism they look out for them self
There is no more ( hr ) that well listing to you o help you with nothing
I am verry disappointment with all the changes they dont think we have family to support and maintain
Think about good before coming to work for this company, no money, no car allowances, no were to make money
The more & more you sell the less you make
Stress, stress, stress stress. Long hours
DRIVERS ON FRIDAYS DOONT HAVE NOT TIME TO DELIVERY AND THE ACM.HAVE TO MERCHANDISE THE STORE'S
Pros
Really nothing
Benefits
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2018
Fun and enjoyable place to work. Great interaction with all personnel
Was a supervisor, but had the knowledge of the manager
management was new to the organization
at times worked on time off
Teamwork
Pros
Employee sales
Unstable place to work
Driver merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2018
I'm writing this review to let everyone know the money is good per hour but you deserve more pay than what you are getting they want you to bust your butt just to get the truck empty you are just a number to this company Coca-Cola beverages of Florida the management is horrible in the Orlando Mercy Drive area they will fire you for anything they don't like to approve your doctor notes all I have to say is if you are looking for quick money and to move forward in life get in and get out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.