Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Great place to work just need better benefits
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 21, 2017
labor work with many customers to work with through out the day. Management is pretty good with a fun workplace and never a slow moment.
Over worked, underpaid and moronic management
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2017
50-60hr weeks year round
Mediocre pay if you've been here long enough
No pension
No raises(excuse me "performance based raises")
Dwindling benefits
Inept, reactionary management
CEO is infamous amongst the ranks for his brazen and constant "we'll make you a consumer" remarks... Aka we're going to fire you.
Horribly old and ill kept equipment
Coca colas slogan is share the happiness, but the running joke is how can you share the happiness if there is none to begin with.

This company no longer offers anything that you cant get at most other companies. Its just a paycheck every other week. Thats why it has turned into a revolving door. Case in point, just look at the large amount of job positions that are constantly being posted on their website.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Pay raises, benefits, managment at all levels, equipment, and uncaring leadership
Dream job!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 14, 2017
Pure professionalism through and through. If you get in this job, stay with it... It offers everything you need to be set for life.

Management is excellent to work with and learn from.

Store clients can be extremely hard to deal with.
Pros
Set you up for life
Cons
Store managers can be painful to deal with
Terrible Company!
Awful management very low company morale (Former Employee) –  Business development leaderFebruary 11, 2017
Coca Cola was a great Place to work until they sold off the bottlers in Florida to the disaster that is CCBF. It is a shady terribly run organization that does not Care about their employees and even worse their customers! I worked for the Coca-Cola company for 20 years but didn't last three months with CCBF. They cut out pensions took away car allowances they dont have a performance-based bonus and they micromanage you to death. They are about 20 years behind technology wise but expect you to be more productive with less. There are much better companies to work for run don't walk away from this one .
Pros
Not a single one
Cons
Awful management very low company morale
Busy work environment and High-energy conditions
Driver/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 10, 2017
Great place to work if you're into a high-energy, demanding environment. Had constant pressure in dealing with timing of delivery of product to different stores (convenience stores, grocery stores, etc.).
Pros
Good, steady, demanding work, employing deadline-based deliveries.
Cons
Poor job security
New Company in 2015
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2017
CCBF is now the Largest Independent Bottler in the US.
Career advancement within the new company is very limited. And the company vision is still unknown to its associates.
Pros
Company is to new
Cons
Career advancement is now limited
You Can Do Better
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJanuary 30, 2017
Interesting how the reviews that have 5 stars were not or are not part of CCBF yet. North Florida transitioned late October and South Florida isn't scheduled until end of 1st quarter. All the other reviews are spot on. Big Brother is watching your every move. It is a culture of fear. People are ready to roll you under the bus at any chance. You feel like you can't give your input without being put on a spotlight.
Pros
The customers for the most part
Cons
Unrealistic expectations.
Not the place to be!! VERY Unrealistic workload!
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 28, 2017
I worked for CCBF in gainesville and the position that i had was a general warehouse laborer and i tell you they've fired 5 people from this position in the last two months. Their expectations are very unrealistic and know one takes pride in their work and most are very lazy. They have all these bs saftey guidelines and try to act like they're so saftey first when they dont give you any type of training besides do it and learn for yourself. I worked my tail off for this company 13 hr days sunday - thursday and even having to come in on my off days, missing so much time with my family and children. But the mangement doesnt care about your personal life all they are about is how much can they use you. They do not care at all about their employees at all. VERY VERY strict companies and honestly quite a few employees were looking for other jobs anyway.
Pros
Paid Time off. Holiday pay. insurance benefits
Cons
unrealistic workload no training management doesnt care about you
Too Early
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 24, 2017
it's too early for me to review CCBF because they haven't officially taken over the area I am in. Will update. They are going through a major transition. .
Pros
Local Owner
Cons
Less Benefits
long hours and bad work environment
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Long hours with terrible management. advancement only by "snitching" on co-workers
Work environment is negative and you are in fear for your job daily.
High turn over of employees, with little to no recognition of work. Company is in transition period and cutting back on bonus, no car allowance, little mileage reimbursement, and wages not worth the stress or hours. Position is not worth the daily troubles.
benefits
Cons
work day
Account Manager Small Store (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 31, 2016
-Good place to work.
-work 10 hour days.
-You will work hard here.
-It is hard to move up
-Great co-workers.
-Love the brands
Pros
Great Brands
Cons
long days
Long Hours. Poor Pay, Micro Managers.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 24, 2016
CCBF took what used to be a good company to work for and ruined it. Anything that was beneficial about working for Coke has been displaced by the current owners.
Pros
Cons
Bad Benefits, Bad Management, Bad Culture.
I love working at coca cola beverages of Florida
Supply Chain Planner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2016
IT is a great place to work and a great new bottler in the state of florida that will continue to expand and grow to higher heights.
Low Integrity Company
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2016
Beware, this company has low integrity. They do what's best for their financials, not always the right, honorable thing to do. There are plenty of better places to work
Was fun place to work till ccbf took over
General Laborer forklift everything (Former Employee) –  Tampa floridaAugust 24, 2016
Worked with coke for 16 years new bosses came in let employees fight do nothing about it product has mold they do nothing to fix problem u never get exceeds on reviews Madison it Tampa bad place to work stay away
Pros
Cons
Cut hours an pay no raises
Productive work place
Retail Stocker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 22, 2016
I enjoyed working at Coca Cola. I delivered to several stores on my route. I learned how to be courteous and how to promote for the company. The manage helped out a lot and trained us very well. I worked with great employers. I enjoyed my job.
Used to love my job
Driver (Former Employee) –  TampaAugust 3, 2016
I worked for a few Coke companies in FL, who changed hands for over a dozen years. It's a very hard job, but they used to pay well and give good benefits. When CCBF took over everything went down hill. First thing to go was our pensions. Then an increase in cost of benefits. Then they cut our pay. Replaced full time positions with multiple part timers who did not put the same effort into the work, and understaffed us with a skeleton crew.
The family to work ratio is horrible. I had to work six days 65+ hours just make the same pay as I use to make at 5 days 50 hours. Every level of the company is a mess, because of under scheduling. After putting in multiple 14+ hour days on a holiday week, I had enough and started looking for a new job.

I loved working for Coke, and telling people that I did. It saddens me to see people who've given many years of their life working to build a brand, treated the way this company treats employees. As something to use to increase their profits.
Pros
Cons
Lower pay, long hours, greedy company that uses employees
new company potential to grow.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 2, 2016
it is a new company with potential to grow. there are many opportunities in the company to grow. The company is expanding,
Advancement Opportunities
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2016
I started my career with Coca Cola in 1995 and was able to learn new skills that lead me to many promotions, and continued my career for 21 years with this company.
Terrible place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 13, 2016
Since becoming an independent bottler we were promised changes that would improve the culture. Instead raises were taken away, bonus structure not based on individual performance but company performance, car allowance taken away, as well as pension. A sales position with no incentive to make more money??? In addition the expectations are unrealistic and management is only concerned with themselves rather than our customers. Management goes on "random" tours and do nothing but look for what you did WRONG and they never compliment anything. They are so full of themselves it's ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Pay, company morale, management, delivery department, nothing is good at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.