Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

This new company is terrible to work for
Production / Delivery driver / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 14, 2019
Too many negatives to list about this company, pepsi is way better to work for and ran much better ! Good luck !
You have no life
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2019
Stated out as a fun job. By the end if the first month being only part time I averaged 38 to 40 hrs in 3 days. I have done it all. Order build fork lift production. One thing the same is their is favoritism in each location. Pay sucks compared to Pepsi. They pay new hires more than some of the veterans. Dont waste your time with CCBF!
Pros
40 plus hrs
Cons
Company needs to be investigated
Sales merchandiser (Current Employee) –  LakelandFebruary 23, 2019
During orientation I was told I would ride along for 2 weeks with a current merchandiser however it ended up being a 4 weeks and not because i needed the extra 2 weeks it’s cause the guy training me needed the help. After starting on my own I can truly say I understand why my trainer didn’t want to let me go.You are worked like a dog.you will have 3 to 4 stores on your route usually starting at a Walmart.the amount of work you do at Walmart is almost enough for an entires days worth of work.However as tired as you are after puting 6 pallets of product on carts and pushing out on floor then filling coolers working as fast and hard as you can your lucky to be out of your first store after 5 hours. However your next store is already calling you or your manager asking why you haven’t made it to there store yet.Finally arriving at your second store which is usually a Publix takes another 5 hours so here we are 10 hours into your day exhausted and hungry as heck you don’t have time to take a break or lunch cause your third store is already getting impatient.third store usually being a windixe her goes another 3 hours of working your tail off. So after your 13 hour day tired hungry your finally headed home just for your whip cracking Supervisor to call you and talk to you like your 10 years old asking why one of the coolers at your first Walmart is empty ...oh that’s right it’s cause after your done they expect you to always return to Walmart after you finish your route P.s. also don’t for get to fill the liquor store at Walmart.Its always something management will find and complain  more... about at one of your stores it’s never a good job or I’m sorry we’re working like a mule hound.

Let me put it this way:

The route I cover takes my 18 year old son and Myself working together hard as we can go at least 9 hours To finish. However Coca Cola Florida expects one person to do it in 9 hours. After doing it by your self 5 days a week straight week after week your ready to walk off the job each and every day cause your so exhausted and stressed.
Just shot me now!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 21, 2019
Each coworker tells me different thing what to do and im trying the best as i can where i need to go but these people want me to do right away! "hold on! please!" geez!
suppose to train new people correctly!
i think is better for new trainee machine operators have a manual book..a complete guide to help more and follow it!? because trust me i dont trust anyone
im trying to do for my own now and is a poor training
Benefits
Cons
better training for machine operator
Do not get comfortable.
Cooler Mover (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 21, 2019
Stressful job and they do play the I have my favorite employee and they do what they want when they want and some managers are behind as long as they do the managers work for them. That is terrible.
Pros
The customers made the job very enjoyable.
Cons
The customers took better care of us than the company did.
Bad place
Fork lift scrubber painter Porter lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLFebruary 13, 2019
Tampa ccbf is a job where they don't care about there employees they do not give raises it a company that if your a slave that's the place to work stay away
Pros
Vac time
Cons
This place works you like a dog for only $13.81. Management is always pushing you to work faster harder because they don’t get paid by the hour
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLFebruary 13, 2019
I use this place as a steppingstone To find better employment This is the lowest paying distribution in Palm Beach County and the most overworked All the management cares about is you picking fast enough to get them out of there by eight hours Because they get paid salary not hourly
Pros
None at all
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, No advancement in the warehouse
Counterproductive and Unfair
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 13, 2019
My personal experience with this company was very disappointing. Driver managers don’t know anything to help the drivers on route which is possibly why they’re always getting fired! Customers are racist and managers write you up for defending yourself against any disrespect or harm done towards you!
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Unfair work environment and staff doesn’t appreciate drivers
Dont Do it
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cocoa, FLFebruary 12, 2019
Do not work for this company, the management is awful the schedules are inconsistent you'll constantly be cleaning up other messes the managers have 0 care for your well being or your time they'll cut your hours but constantly call you in to work and when you tell them no they harass you and cut your hours further to punish you. Overall terrible company to work for and nothing you do is ever good enough.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Slavery
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 3, 2019
Slave labor. Revolving door company. Dont do it.
Old equipment. Trucks breaking down. Side gate loaders. Might as well join coke. Good company to make some money for 6 months get a real good work out in and leave.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours, management
Run really fast away from ccbf
A member (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 2, 2019
I worked for coke for 22 years. The stress is out of control. I worked from 8am till 10pm . Manager goes home at 3 and could care less. If you work here you will have no life. These people will suck you dry. The rules are different for each employee. If you want to be mistreated every day by management then you do need this job otherwise run away fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay Away
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 1, 2019
I recently left a management position and I have to say this is the most poorly run organization I have ever been a part of. Upper Management in the Hollywood Facility has preconceived opinions about its current Account Managers and other employees and uses them to prevent advancement opportunities. I had a gentlemen who was the top Account Manager trainer and a High Performance Award recipient (recognition for achieving great metrics) and he was not selected for a position in their new Route to Market Format. There is a clique among upper management and they will only look out for themselves. They will not hold distribution or warehouse accountable for their mistakes and problems that significantly impact business operations but will complain about an item penetration in an outlet where it doesn’t belong. When you inform them of a problem with distribution, they will come out and nit-pick your market; so you have to ask yourself “the feedback is great and all but how does this solve my distribution problem?”. In essence, you can’t hold other stakeholders in the organization accountable; they want you to turn a blind eye because there not intelligent enough to come up with a solution to those problems. For this reason, no matter how effective you are at your position you are marked as a beacon and will never promote. They will always focus on the negative or that one thing you did like 5 years ago; no reinforcement for strong behaviors. Oh, and no Safety Culture whatsoever.

The reviews you see on here from entry level employees are not just gripes; they are legitimate issues.
  more... The leadership is so bad. Strong leaders know how to effectively communicate priorities and can answer challenging questions; these people just spray a shotgun blast of information where the priority will change from day to day. You get no consistency in their approach or responses.

If you are looking for a job and you are desperate, do your time here and get out. If you have other options stay so far away from this plague of a business. The “pamphlet hire” will always go further than you regardless if you are smarter, better educated or harder working. They want Yes Men and Women here. If this is you, then maybe you’ll do well here.
Pros
Benefit Options
Cons
Not enough characters here to display everything. Just trust me.
driver (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 30, 2019
ok place to start that's it.schedule is un realistic.always the drivers fault for anything.not payed enough for the amount of work plus driving.i think if they paid drivers more guys would stick around longer,high turnover rate.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
overworked underpaid
Incompetent Recruiters and and Management
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2019
After responding to the online job posting I was contacted several times by a very persistent recruiter who seemed to paint a picture of a very promising position with the company. I was initially offered a position as a Merchandiser at the Daytona Beach location. After submitting my background and UA which both were clear, I attempted to contact the recruiter whom would not return my calls or emails for well over two weeks. Probably not just me as her voicemail was "full" for the entire time and office # would forward all calls to yet another full voicemail. Finally I attempted to contact the location directly and once again took another week to recieve a call back. When I asked for an anticipated start date, which I was originally told February 1st, I was told it would be at least another month. This is all after being offered a job which I accepted and put in notice with my current employer. After explaining this to the Manager, very professionally and trying to understand their intentions I was told "due diligence"...please wait and we will contact you soon. I said ok and thank you and proceeded to wait another week before being contacted this morning only to be told that my background/driving record was not up to par, which is a flat out lie. I was told she could not tell me the exact reason that my background/driving check was rejected but I can say with 100% truth that there is nothing on either. Also the initial hourly salary that was posted on the job listing was $19.40/hr and when I was at the actual interview, I was offered only $14/hr. When I inquired why that was,  more... they put all responsibility back on the recruiters. After reading other reviews I came to realize this to be a recurring theme with this DC. To say the least I am very disappointed to know that their recruiting staff (another side note, was very young and quite unprofessional in how she spoke to me. In the first phone call she asked me "What's the 'dealio'" which I can't imagine is part of Coca Cola's preferred lingo.). All in all I would say it was a blessing in disguise as I feel it would have been a waste of energy and time to invest 1 day with this company. With all that being said, if you like to be lied to and falsely led into an almost guaranteed dead end job (based on many reviews from former employees and after watching several videos from people like myself) then I think you would fit right in. If you value honesty and integrity like I do, I would suggest looking elsewhere. Thanks for reading.  less
Do not waste your time
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 26, 2019
Manage watches u 24/7 like a plantation also threatens you while your working so it’s hard to concentrate on work when u think your doing a horrible job even when your not the pay is really low and the turnover rate is crazy I worked here two weeks and quit if u have a family don’t waste your time
Hostile, Dangerous, Inconsiderate, Selfish and Greedy
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Key West, FLJanuary 23, 2019
There really aren’t enough alarming words that exist to properly warn you against working here or to describe what the stress will do to you when working for CCBF.
Management leads by fear, shaming techniques and regularly threatens your job security if you aren’t willing to perform well beyond written job expectations. You will regularly perform the duties of at least 3 other roles on a daily basis on top of your existing 60+ hour work week but only get compensated for one position. You will never know if or when you’ll get bonuses which are laughable at best and paid out 3-4 months after the performance was achieved. Your every move will be tracked meticulously on a device that works only a fraction of the time and you will be questioned and blamed for the location services on said device failing to connect in order to prove your whereabouts despite the number of times you put in help desk tickets.
You will be required to use your cell phone while driving to get back to people immediately despite the manner in which the response is requested and despite the danger it presents to your commute.
I hope you get the picture. You deserve better than selling your soul for a pay check.
Pros
Looks good on a resume
Cons
Fear and shaming based management destroys your morale.
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Orlando,flJanuary 18, 2019
Ccbf is a cool place to work with great management. One of the most cool and relaxed selecting environment I have been in. At times people would get in your way but things like that happen all the time.
Pros
Freestyle machine, breaks every 2 hours
Cons
Pay bi weekly, wasn’t high paying
Do not apply!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 16, 2019
Coke does not train well! Routes are ALWAYS screwed up. They only care about company profit. I would go "no stars" .Terrible place to work at the present time under current management!
Pros
Ok pay, met some nice peolpe
Cons
Bad management, overworking
do not stop, do not apply just run as far as you can
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 14, 2019
I only endured 6 months that company was unbearable, the managers do not know anything or solve anything, the trucks do not have air conditioning and nothing works either, do not apply, do not waste your time there, just run.
Pros
Free coke
Cons
New company that cant get out of its own way.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  FLoridaJanuary 13, 2019
Full work day, but little to no availability for advancement. Company boast how it puts lots of money into new fleet, technology etc. but never a word on putting money into its people. Pay is fair but bonuses are unattainable. Management doesn’t provide the tools to succeed.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1