Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC Employee Reviews

Do not work here please !!!
Forklift Operator and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 8, 2018
Don’t waste your time trying to be employed here it’s a terrible work environment they don’t care about you they work ppl they don’t like and have the ppl they do like doing nothing .. they will find anything to fired you
Pros
25 cent drinks
Do not work here!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
Terrible place to work. High turnover of employees. Co-workers don't want to train new employees. No advancement opportunities. No pay raises. Morale is SUPER low.
Pros
Days off.
Cons
Hot, dirty and unsafe working conditions.
Work to Life balance
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32254June 26, 2018
5 to 6 day work week with minimal time to be with your own family. Work ethics can be frustrating at times. No pro actively looking at who they hire within and outside the company.
Mainly poor management and no raises
General Laborer/Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2018
My job position was easy work but the supervisors made the job tough smh bottom line don't care about their employees. Job will replace you in a heartbeat. Worse easy job ever!!!
Pros
Cons
pay, job security, supervisors
Nice managers
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 17, 2018
Good company to work will work with you and your schedule overall a good place to work for job is a little tough at times but they definitely take care of you
Excellent place to work.
Merchandise Handler (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 19, 2018
Coca Cola company is a great place to work for...Great people. You meet awesome customers every day. Managers at Publix and Walmart are very friendly. Every other day I look forward working for this great company. I recommend everyone to go and apply for Coca Cola.
Pros
Free soda and lunch. Paid vacations.
Cons
Zero cons.
No apliquen
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 12, 2018
Empresa poderosa pero el trabajo como merchandiser es muy duro y mal pagado.
Hard pass
Inventory (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 20, 2018
Management is nonexistent unless there is a problem and they need someone to blame. Over-time is unmanaged and abused. No raises only the chance to get bonuses which is based on favoritism. Employees feel overworked, unappreciated, and expendable. Find a different opportunity!
Stable company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2018
It started great at the beginning then company had turned to restructure the organization and did not have a good impact esp to employees.They got rid off pensions, bonuses and working hours not consistent
Pros
worldwide
Cons
no pension, healthcare insurance
Nice coworkers
Home office (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2018
Very stressful. Was a contract job. Company never told you after starting as a contractor that if your performance was good after 4 to 6 months and they hired you that you would have to go through all the background and drug testing again. They let you come in and work as a contractor after all the drug testing and background checks was performed prior to working there by the contracting company, so then if they like your performance, they will offer the job to you and then days later you get notified by human resources to sign documents again to have a background check and drug testing done for a 2nd time. Very misleading and sneaky.
Pros
free fountain drinks
Cons
communication and on your own
The best and worst experiences of my life
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 11, 2018
No one is treated fair. Is you’re reprimanded for something, there’s 10 people who have done the same thing you got in trouble for. But don’t worry it’s ok, individual supervisors look out for their own. Sad work ethic environment. It’s amazing how mechanics can hide their entire 8hr shift when they’re supposed to be doing maintenance on machines. But don’t worry, remember their supervisors look out for their people. Doesn’t matter who you are, what skill set you have, how many machines you can run. At the end of the day if you don’t fit, you’re terminated. But oh no not that easy. Let’s let the employee work 1 or 2 more days then we’ll fire them at the end of their shift. It’s a cruel world inside them walls. Run as far away as you can.
Pros
All the hours you could want. That is if you’re a favorite.
Cons
Do not get me started
Ccbf
Full-Time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLApril 9, 2018
Great company. One thing I didn't had was vacations but now with ccbf I can't count how many vacations time I have. Great people, loving, caring. I recently brought at least 4 of my friends into the company.
Management sucks equipment sucks and pay sucks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLApril 2, 2018
Management does not really care to help not enough or the right equipment for job everything old and broken so the job turns out to be harder cause you don’t have any thing that works correctly could be handheld with dead batteries hand trucks with broken wheels or trucks that hardly run and most of them with no Ac
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Everything except for vacation
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2018
Everyone was very nice and my contract was handled great. I only did one promotion but it was great. We had a lot of fun I met a lot of new friends. I was paid good and had a great time.
Don't even apply
Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brevard County, FLMarch 14, 2018
To much work, to much hours and no life + pay rate very poor
Competition pays better
Customer don't treat you good
The only goor thing is the coworkers, they help you and trains you good
Pros
Name of company
Cons
Poor managment in all Florida
Company has went down since transition
Field Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FlMarch 12, 2018
Use to be fun to come to work. Enjoy the work I do,but management and some co-workers make it not enjoyable anymore. Micro managing and unreal expectations make me want to pursue new career.
Pros
Dont work in same spot everyday
Cons
Healthcare cost, pay, management
Stressfull
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 9, 2018
Not a good place to work unless you want to break your Back they want you to do a store with a delivery of 10 palets in 3 hours 1 of the 3 or 4 stores you have to work in a day plus accounts managers Bossing you around and complaining about anything .
managers dont communicate with you unless they have a complain to give
Pros
Fair money overtime pay
Cons
Too much workloads, management
Never again
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2018
Stay away! Horrible company! The vacation time they gives is not worth the hassle of the companies problems. They have the worst turn over of employees I've ever seen.
a productive day
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 1, 2018
The few months I've worked for Coke, I've learned that there is no such thing as an easy day. but overall the work is fun, you get to feel independent
Pros
sometimes they sent you help
Cons
not pay
Stay away!
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 28, 2018
If you love a stressfull environment. Superviors making you work 6 days a week and they only work 5. Short breaks and LOOOOOONG hours this job is for you. CCBF Hollywood is modern day slavery.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1