Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. Employee Reviews

Run screaming
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 8, 2019
As a driver you will work 4 days a week... in that time you will work through lunch, logout out of your ELD and continue driving hoping you don’t get pulled over. Overtime is paid at 50% of your hourly wage($7.50). The only plus I can say is they have good insurance
Pros
Insurance, consistent low salary pay
Cons
Too many to list
Poor Management
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 27, 2019
Very Stressful environment which is causing a lot of turnover. Poor upper management who act as if they can not relate to employees. It felt like you could not complete everything required for a days work. The environment became very cutthroat. I would only suggest working here if you can’t find anything else. I worked there for 10 yrs and when the company transitioned from CCR to United it went down.
Pros
It’s a job, benefits are ok
Cons
Stressful, unrealistic expectations
Very low pay bad management
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Oxford, ALJanuary 27, 2019
At first the company was great,then they changed the pay. Cut everyones pay by about 200 dollars a week. The morale is terrible. Management not helpful.
Fun place to work but management sucks and employee relations management are terrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 12, 2019
Decent job but terrible pay for the extreme amount of work some supervisors are good must suck and management is terrible the occurrence system they have is BS and they do not follow the handbook as far as the write up policy
Pros
Discount drinks
Cons
Short breaks terrible management terrible pay
Good company.
Risk Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 8, 2019
Good company to work for. Would take another position if given the opportunity. The culture may be enhanced if a minimum of a undergraduate degree was required.

Great minds think alike.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GA 31909January 7, 2019
There can be some things that can be a hassle. Like not getting enough help with products some day. Helps with getting a work ethic. Hardest part of the day is actually having a schedule of the stops you have to make sure you don't waste time.
Pros
Work alone, setting own pace
Cons
Work and Life balanced can be a problem
No Overtime
Machine Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 5, 2019
Hours Not Guaranteed, Management is poor, they cut over time for only the water line. They pick and choose who they wanna give the hours to. Way to many people in the warehouse are related to each other.
Fun place to work great people
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSDecember 20, 2018
It’s a great place to work at good environment just want something better I’m hired on threw a temporary service so no benefits and insurance need better pay
Pros
They cook sometimes
Cons
Breaks ok no insurance
laidback
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 18, 2018
come in clock in walk to the back table and get my pile of papers or orders that have to be packed n loaded inside the truck ready to be delivered if anybody need help we help them at the end of the night we clean up anything that we drop and bust
Great job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 18, 2018
great leadership great company great career options better career fields great benefits great way to start a 401 k and stock when work with coca cola so many other doors will open for you to begin a great life
Fun place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Rome, GADecember 10, 2018
Overall work environment was a good place to work. One manager in particular would always try to use scare tactics towards employees. But overall a good place to work
Not a Good place to work
Quality (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 7, 2018
Poor management very cut throat and easy to lose your job. Not fair to all employees show favoritism to certain employees and write up the ones they don’t approve of.
i enjoyed my time at coca cola
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 4, 2018
I had a fairly decent working experience at Coca-Cola United. The job was laid back but busy at the same time. The people there were welcoming and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Start time was at 5 am
Cons
some days were slow
A Unique Company
Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 25, 2018
I found Coca-Cola Bottling Company United to be a unique place to work having a culture atypical of the corporate world. Truly a destination unparalleled during my working career.
Productive and fast paced
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 16, 2018
Job is very fast paced. You have to be to work very early and may have long hours. Hardest part may be finding the places you have to service but when you do it’s raseir from there counting and sticking drinks foods and snacks in a quick amount of time and move on to the next.
Stressful, and not very well managed
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNNovember 5, 2018
Great company difficult upper management, no ability to advance within the company. At times very stressful with no support from any management staff.
Not a good place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, SCNovember 3, 2018
When I first began at Coke, it seemed like a good place to work, with good pay, good benefits, and a good work opportunity. However, I very quickly learned that was not the case. I often worked beyond what I was supposed to, with no compensation for the extra work, just to get the job complete. I had basically no training, and was left with the stress of trying to figure out how to do my job requirements on my own. I felt overworked and underpaid, and the frustration and stress the job left me with caused me to terminate my time with the Coca-Cola Company.
Terrible place to work
Accounts (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 3, 2018
The environment is very stressful, you CAN make more money elsewhere with less stress, unhappy employees, the company focus on money only not their people.
Pros
Discounted drinks
Cons
There is nothing good about this place .....Run in the opposite direction!
Diabolical
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAOctober 29, 2018
By far the worst most cuthroat place to work ive encountered,from setting you up to fail to even wrecking my car in its parking space plus the manager buddy is a psycho,if your a fleet mechanic skip this hellhole.
It's a ok job
Cold Drink Cooler Installer (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga TNOctober 24, 2018
I liked working there but the job I had didn't pay enough. All the people I worked with was awesome. But management could us a lot of improvements but other then that not a terrible job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.