Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

52.8K
42.3K
31.4K
Found 4,467 reviews matching the search See all 7,289 reviews
Productive and a fun place to work
Coca Cola (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAAugust 18, 2018
I enjoyed working for the company because the hours were perfect and i enjoyed working with the people there..everyone made me feel comfortable and needed
Good Place to work
CUSTOMER SCHEDULING SPECIALIST/DISPATCH (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 17, 2018
Good company, good benefits, good coworkers, lacking in training areas though/ Could use standardized training plans. Depending on what manager or lead you ask, you will most likely get a different answer.
Pros
Lots of days off
Cons
Lack of proper training
Stressful
Full-time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2018
They want too much and even when you give that they want more. They force pallets down your throat and expect you to work miracles and make the “disappear” just cause they wanna push sales and when store complain about a mess or stuff expiring it’s your fault...
Pros
You can do overtime cause ppl keep quitting
Productive Workplace
Social Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 16, 2018
The company has a very diverse work culture. The opportunity for advancement is great through the entire company structure. The company is great at rewarding it' employees and giving back to the community.
Pros
Great company perks and benefits
Not so awesome experience
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILAugust 16, 2018
Didn't have such a great experience here. Maybe it was just the management team at the time, but the work environment was toxic and the mission was not identifiable.
drive personal vehicle, a lot
Sales, Account Manager, Team (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 15, 2018
not much advancement
hardest part, the customers and the lack of their understanding of your job. Customers hold you responsible for things you can not control, such as delivery issues and pricing problems
Enjoy the flexibility of the position.
Too much work. Not enough pay
National Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Work is dumped on you with little to no notice. Working from home is great but the salary is trash and I'd rather go in an office every day than live off the salary I receive. Also you do a lot of work and don't get compensated for it. There also are no bonuses involved.
Great Workplace
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, WVAugust 15, 2018
Great place to work, everyone gets along. Feels like family.
Job is hard work but easily adaptable.
Hours to pay ratio is good.
Raises are given annually.
my experience
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 15, 2018
a typical day at work was always fun for me it allow me to be myself they dont really bother you they know you are very cualifide to do the job so the give you that space.a have learned a lot because everything is a process so you get use to the same envirement each day.our management was very good they was always around if any questions I had. that work place was shocking because that facility its been open for more then 100 yrs and working with people that been there for 40+ yrs was amazing quality.in my opinion the hardest part of the job was knowing that you will be forced more hrs witch means more work.but to me the most enjoyable part was the enviroment of nice humble people plus when everithing is working out smooth you get to interact with one another and do your job at the same time.
Pros
hard work quality first
Cons
you get to expirience a lot and feel good about yrself
ok place to work
Logistics Operator III (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2018
A typical work day can be stressful depending on what your job title is and the equipment your working with.
poor mgmt they don't care about people..
Pros
co-workers
Cons
mgmt really doesn't care

Want to know more about Coca-Cola Refreshments?

Ask a question
Not a good place to work if you are not in a higher position status.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDAugust 14, 2018
Besides the summer time months coca cola would have you working less then 30hrs a week on average. And they will have/keep you as part-time so they dont have to give you the benefits that a full-time employee would get.
Unfavorable working conditions
TAMPA- Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 14, 2018
I worked 12 hour shifts, not allowed to shift, and the management showed favortism. The pay was not that great for the types of labor I was put to do. I was never offered opportunities to advance in the franchise and was discriminated against many times.
Needs improvement with employee moral and management
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 13, 2018
It used to be a fun place to work with a postive atmosphere. The new management that came into place created a very hostile environment which lowered employee moral
Pros
Offer flexible schedule and good benefits
Cons
Hostile work environment
seasonal
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2018
very very fast paced environment to work, have to make quota daily. Warehouse huge a lot of walking and standing. Strength is required, very physical and demanding.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
I work from home
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paw Paw, MIAugust 13, 2018
Coke is nationwide - I currently work from home.

I work in Customer Service and I am looking to expand and try something new, there is unlimited opportunity at Coke !
Nice place to work
Human Resource Benefit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLAugust 10, 2018
As a call center manager it is very fast moving, with multitask to complete work tasks. Must be effective communicator to be able to coach your advisors. I have learned it is very hard to manager a group of 30 advisors and make sure all calls are receiving highest quality customer service. The work place culture is very nice with all the soda you can drink from the Freestyle machine, ping pong table with WII and Xbox. The employee engagement is very good with end of year party. The hard part of the job is delivering performance counseling to advisors. The most enjoyable part of job is communication with the advisors and offer career counseling and life skills coaching to them.
Pros
Good Benefits, pretty good pay
Cons
Poor communication throughtout the organization even in leadership positions
It’s a fun relaxing job easily job to do
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 9, 2018
The first day I got there they showed me what to do I did my job that I had to do the job was surpose to last me a a week or two but I finish it in two days it was though a temp service I was doing so good that the people’s that worked there wanted me to work full time
Pros
We could take a lunch break when ever we wanted to just one though
Cons
It’s a cool and relaxing job
Hard work with long hours
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LAAugust 8, 2018
Long hours of physical labor and very little pay compared to other companies. Forced overtime at half pay, 60+ work weeks and only get payed for 40 hours
Pros
Job security
Cons
over worked and under payed
Good Pay, Good Benifits and Good Hours
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMAugust 8, 2018
As a temporary Worker, I experienced a lot. From Loading Multiple Pallets onto Multiple Trucks, It was A Fun and great Job with Great Benefits Great Hours and Good pay. worth the Work.
Pros
Free Fountain Drinks.
Cons
Some times Longer Hours than Expected
Not good
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, INAugust 8, 2018
Life to work balance is terrible. Managers do not care about employees. On call nearly all the time. Work itself isn't bad. Benefits are okay. No possibility for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight