Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 4,590 reviews matching the search See all 7,478 reviews
Some what productively and slow pace
Service Cooler Technician (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAOctober 15, 2018
Company is slow paced, doesn't train adequately, difficult to advance, great work hours, but not a long term job that will ever allow you to earn $75,000 +
New Ownership
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 15, 2018
After 10 successful years, I have been released from my position, as the new ownership needs to recoup the annual 45 million dollar lose the company was experiencing. Outside of that cruel fact, it was a pleasure to work from them while we were known as Coca Cola Refreshments, but the conversion to Liberty Coca Cola has not gone well.
Pros
Success if you apply yourself.
Cons
New Ownership and lack of clear direction.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Commercial Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  MexicoOctober 15, 2018
Being part of an enterprise that brings happiness to people and cares about the well being of consumers even when selling sugared beverages talks very good of it
Pros
Beverages for life company
Cons
A lot of categories to learn about
Work culture and management
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 14, 2018
The work environment was great. Management was very fair in their decisions and peers were very helpful to the point that it created friendships outside of work
Pros
Pay
Cons
Productive fun work place fast pace like family
Production Filler Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2018
Enjoy working with this company co-worker like family hours , off days good fast pact good compensation /benefits , learn what going on with difference lines went it down, do change over on parts some trouble shoot, hardest part went line not running. types of culture at the plant.
Bonus gone
MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 12, 2018
Coca- Refreshment used to be good not Liberty Coca-cola
. very difficult to hit bonus. No raise in salary. lot of people left the company and workload is way up
Pros
used to be good
Cons
benefits completely gone -
Changing of the guard
Director IT Enabling Solutions (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2018
Coca-Cola Refreshments was the purchase of Coca-Cola Enterprises by the Coca-Cola Company. The company does not exist going forward due to the change to independent bottlers.

The last few years of Coca-Cola Refreshments were tough due to budgetary constraints and the change of corporate direction.
Enjoyable and free work place.
Weekend Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Huron, SDOctober 12, 2018
I mainly worked on the weekends by myself so it was nice and relaxing to just be able to work at my own pace. Working with my boss occasionally on the weekdays was always a fun filled experience. the manual labor of moving pallets wasn't to bad and you get used to it after a couple days.
Pros
Free/cheap soda and good paid time off
Fun working environment
Document Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLOctober 11, 2018
I loved my job duties was and working for Coca-Cola Refreshments there benefits was good, flexible hours/days. My supervisor was great to work with and was flexible with our work schedule.
Good place
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INOctober 10, 2018
Good start out job. Easy to move up in the company. Friendly environment. While i worked there it seemed like they always had food catered a few days during the week.
Great experience
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2018
I had an 8 year career with Coca-Cola. Most of the teams I have worked on felt like family. In the last couple of years I've been able to work remotely most days which has really helped with my work/life balance. Because of all of the complexities with the company, I have worked on many projects including mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. The experience I have gained will be a huge asset in my future.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Bureaucracy sometimes get in the way of decisions
productive
Folk Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAOctober 9, 2018
it was temp to hire, easy work just not enough pay, very good job just it was a temp job so i wasn't full-time and no benefits because i wasn't full-time
Pros
pay was to low
Cons
temp to hire
Just to be a good place before the bottlers sales
Accountant II Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLOctober 9, 2018
With the new vision/mission, it got like crazy. I have worked with them since 2012 and it was never like this year before. I have worked now more than 15 hours on a day and also weekends. Yes, work remotely is good in a way but is also implicated that you need to do what ever is take to get your job done. Example; working during weekends until 2am, working from a hospital, etc.

We asked for more people but since there are some expectations of being bought by another COCA COLA, it wasn't provided any.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 9, 2018
the moral at coca cola is spontaneous , this job offers a lot of growth for individuals, you receive paid sick time, vacation hours on top of your current pto.
Really enjoyed my time with Coca Cola ABARTA
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  BuffaloOctober 7, 2018
Great management, strong workforce. Everyone worked very well together. Very little turnover. It was a fun place to work. Would recommend Coca Cola ABARTA to anyone as a career.
Overall Experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2018
Good company to work for
Decent pay
Flexible hours
I worked the early morning shift so I was able to have the rest of the day to myself. I would get two days off throughout the week.
Great Place to work and good people
Supply Planning Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2018
Great place to work. Productive and fun culture.Work hard play a little. Good leadership, leading the company through a changing landscape. Change is good.
Fun place to work and challenging.
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAOctober 5, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Coke. i miss it now. i left to advance myself. i have always been a manager, and i took a step back to get into Coke. looking back, i wish i stayed at Coke there was job security and room for me to grow.
Pros
Free drinks.great people.
Very physical
Merchandiser Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sylmar, CAOctober 4, 2018
Working for Coca Cola it's an amazing company but horrible management. there's days where it's overwhelming most of the time it's more mental Than Physical.
Good
Lab technician (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXOctober 3, 2018
Great company to work for nice people . The pay was good and the hours was also . Would love to go back and work for them again . Also we did a lot of meetings which was cool .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
42.3K
31.4K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

39%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

83%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss