Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

52.8K
42.3K
31.4K
Found 4,462 reviews matching the search See all 7,280 reviews
drive personal vehicle, a lot
Sales, Account Manager, Team (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 15, 2018
not much advancement
hardest part, the customers and the lack of their understanding of your job. Customers hold you responsible for things you can not control, such as delivery issues and pricing problems
Enjoy the flexibility of the position.
Too much work. Not enough pay
National Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Work is dumped on you with little to no notice. Working from home is great but the salary is trash and I'd rather go in an office every day than live off the salary I receive. Also you do a lot of work and don't get compensated for it. There also are no bonuses involved.
Great Workplace
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, WVAugust 15, 2018
Great place to work, everyone gets along. Feels like family.
Job is hard work but easily adaptable.
Hours to pay ratio is good.
Raises are given annually.
my experience
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 15, 2018
a typical day at work was always fun for me it allow me to be myself they dont really bother you they know you are very cualifide to do the job so the give you that space.a have learned a lot because everything is a process so you get use to the same envirement each day.our management was very good they was always around if any questions I had. that work place was shocking because that facility its been open for more then 100 yrs and working with people that been there for 40+ yrs was amazing quality.in my opinion the hardest part of the job was knowing that you will be forced more hrs witch means more work.but to me the most enjoyable part was the enviroment of nice humble people plus when everithing is working out smooth you get to interact with one another and do your job at the same time.
Pros
hard work quality first
Cons
you get to expirience a lot and feel good about yrself
ok place to work
Logistics Operator III (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2018
A typical work day can be stressful depending on what your job title is and the equipment your working with.
poor mgmt they don't care about people..
Pros
co-workers
Cons
mgmt really doesn't care
Not a good place to work if you are not in a higher position status.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDAugust 14, 2018
Besides the summer time months coca cola would have you working less then 30hrs a week on average. And they will have/keep you as part-time so they dont have to give you the benefits that a full-time employee would get.
Unfavorable working conditions
TAMPA- Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 14, 2018
I worked 12 hour shifts, not allowed to shift, and the management showed favortism. The pay was not that great for the types of labor I was put to do. I was never offered opportunities to advance in the franchise and was discriminated against many times.
Needs improvement with employee moral and management
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 13, 2018
It used to be a fun place to work with a postive atmosphere. The new management that came into place created a very hostile environment which lowered employee moral
Pros
Offer flexible schedule and good benefits
Cons
Hostile work environment
seasonal
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2018
very very fast paced environment to work, have to make quota daily. Warehouse huge a lot of walking and standing. Strength is required, very physical and demanding.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
I work from home
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paw Paw, MIAugust 13, 2018
Coke is nationwide - I currently work from home.

I work in Customer Service and I am looking to expand and try something new, there is unlimited opportunity at Coke !
Nice place to work
Human Resource Benefit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLAugust 10, 2018
As a call center manager it is very fast moving, with multitask to complete work tasks. Must be effective communicator to be able to coach your advisors. I have learned it is very hard to manager a group of 30 advisors and make sure all calls are receiving highest quality customer service. The work place culture is very nice with all the soda you can drink from the Freestyle machine, ping pong table with WII and Xbox. The employee engagement is very good with end of year party. The hard part of the job is delivering performance counseling to advisors. The most enjoyable part of job is communication with the advisors and offer career counseling and life skills coaching to them.
Pros
Good Benefits, pretty good pay
Cons
Poor communication throughtout the organization even in leadership positions
It’s a fun relaxing job easily job to do
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 9, 2018
The first day I got there they showed me what to do I did my job that I had to do the job was surpose to last me a a week or two but I finish it in two days it was though a temp service I was doing so good that the people’s that worked there wanted me to work full time
Pros
We could take a lunch break when ever we wanted to just one though
Cons
It’s a cool and relaxing job
Hard work with long hours
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LAAugust 8, 2018
Long hours of physical labor and very little pay compared to other companies. Forced overtime at half pay, 60+ work weeks and only get payed for 40 hours
Pros
Job security
Cons
over worked and under payed
Good Pay, Good Benifits and Good Hours
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMAugust 8, 2018
As a temporary Worker, I experienced a lot. From Loading Multiple Pallets onto Multiple Trucks, It was A Fun and great Job with Great Benefits Great Hours and Good pay. worth the Work.
Pros
Free Fountain Drinks.
Cons
Some times Longer Hours than Expected
Not good
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, INAugust 8, 2018
Life to work balance is terrible. Managers do not care about employees. On call nearly all the time. Work itself isn't bad. Benefits are okay. No possibility for advancement.
Inclusive work environment that allows employees to contribute
BPI Manager & Implementation Manager in COE (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 8, 2018
Great mentors and upper management that allow you to have and own decisions. They allow you to grow and expand with the company. My time was spent traveling to all the company locations assisting with the transition. It was a great opportunity to broaden my experience and skill set.
Pros
great opportunity for growth and development
Cons
Sell off of territories, caused losses of employment for their Implementation teams.
Easy to get along with coworkers
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Milesburg, PAAugust 8, 2018
I am a temp here at Coca Cola in milesburg and it is very frustrating that i am not able to know if or when i am ever going to be hired in here full time or not.
Good Job Great Benies
Account Manager Small Store (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 7, 2018
Enjoyed working for CCR. Looks awesome on a resume and pays well. People are great, and management is definitely the upper echelon. Ability to apply anywhere within the company, and the company is international.
Pros
Pension, Benefits
Cons
Hard to advance
Began great... not so much now.
Data Specialist, Data base maintenance (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2018
As a new call center, it was great guns a blazing and full speed ahead. Granted, the network was a bit glitchy and IT was rarely dependable, still, the management was okay and helpful and ready to aid you in anyway they could. The call center has now, in it's 8th year, become a subsidiary, not truly what it was and the management has degraded to the point where the bottom line means more than the staff. Sad, but that is what happens when you let kids play with adult toys. It's also why I've updated my resume.
Pros
Free coke and coffee. Everything else is discounted and resonable.
Cons
Bottom line is everything.
Alright
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIAugust 7, 2018
It was a decent job while i was there the only reason i didn't stay was because they would not give me the full-time position while i was a seasonal employee. Instead they hired 2 part-time employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

38%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

51%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss