Coca-Cola of Northern New England Employee Reviews

Great place to grow personally as well as professionally.
Distribution Manager (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAAugust 22, 2018
I have enjoyed every year of the 30 Year’s I have been at Coca Cola. Every year brings new and exciting adventures I learn new things every year. No one year is like the other,each year is different and allows me to grow personally and professionally every challenge that’s thrown at me there’s always a way to accomplish your goal or complete the task at hand. The best thing about working here at Coca Cola northern New England is the help and understanding you get from management and your peers. If you don’t know how to handle a situation or task there’s always someone around who has had previous experience and is willing to help and pass on that experience and knowledge to you so that you’re successful each and every day. For anyone looking for a long-term career with a lot of potential growth I would highly recommend Coca Cola northern New England I myself started in the warehouse on nights and was given the opportunity to learn and hold many job functions in the organization to where I am now as a Distribution Manager . I am looking forward to spending many more years learning new and exciting things as well as being a great Brand Ambassador for Coca Cola.
Pros
Learn how to excel in a fast pace exciting environment.
Cons
It’s what you make of it.
Productive and fun workplace
Corporate Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NH 03110August 14, 2018
Loved the environment and the people as well. Management was excellent and very communicative. A very non stressful environment and everyone worked well as a team
Pros
Free beverages
Fast paced and safe environment
Quality Control Intern (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHAugust 11, 2018
Almost everyone I worked with were genuinely good people and wanted me to excel at my internship. It is fast paced as it is a production plant, but usually in the beginning they will be patient with you. There is a Union, and a 90 day probation period before there is access to insurance and vacation.
Great pay, terrible culture, management, work\life balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 22, 2018
Great pay. But hours are horrible. Be prepared to work OR everyday no excuses. They DO NOT care about anything that pops up in your life, kids, parents, deaths, they do not care and cut NO slack. Kid sick? So. Parents dying? So. Car blew up on the way. So. They DO not care. Supervisor was an idiot, had no background in the field, TERRIBLE communication and no accountability from anyone. Benefits are good but they will question ANY claim and will fight to pay you any dollar. They have totally unrealistic expectations. Not worth it.
Pros
Pay, Benefits?
Cons
Managment, Environment, Life Balance.
Official response from Coca-Cola of Northern New England
August 1, 2018

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We are sorry that you’ve been frustrated by your experience. We care deeply about the well-being of all associates and do our best to encourage a work-life balance. We understand the summer season can get very busy, but we do offer full-time employees who have been with the company for a year or longer a generous amount of vacation and sick time, which can be used at the employee’s discretion. We also understand that unexpected family emergencies come up, and those take priority. CCNNE provides family and medical leave for our employees under the federal Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Under this policy, employees can take intermittent leave in eligible circumstances to care for a spouse, child or parent with a serious health condition. CCNNE also has a bereavement leave policy that allows our associates a leave of absence with pay. We are always striving to improve our workplace culture, so we will make sure to further open our communications with the team in Hartford. We’d also encourage you to speak to your supervisor about your concerns and contact My CCNNE HR if you need further assistance.

No job security
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Needham, MAMay 28, 2018
3 months in and a company restructure. If you're looking for long term position. Look elsewhere. Management is very slow to make much needed changes. Unhappy delivery drivers due to overwork and no support.
Pros
.50 sodas
Cons
No job security
Very little work life balance. However, if you like a lot of OT then this will pay extremely well.
anonymous (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMay 16, 2018
This is a place where you can enter without much in the way of education and make 50-60k and possibly more with OT pretty easily.

However, that comes at a price. Work life balance here gets ugly in the summer and holidays. You can expect to work every Saturday over the summer with potential for 12 hour days 6 days a week. Same goes for holidays. Even in the slow season there isn't a lot of coverage so if someone calls out, that could be a 12 hour day for you. Also you get penalized by a point system if you can't do it due to other commitments.

The job itself is not hard even with the fast pace. So if you need that level of overtime then this is actually a fantastic fit. Just be aware if you are looking for a job with good work/life balance. So three or five star depending on your needs.
Pros
Outstanding benefits. Very good pay.
Cons
Lots of mandatory overtime and little work life balance.
Loved it
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  VermontDecember 23, 2017
I absolutely loved worked for CCNNE, they were a great company!! With the new territory they have taken on the business has expanded a lot but so has the opportunity for advancement.
coke job review
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 20, 2017
if you have no life outside work and want to make money heres the places some nights i worked 16 hours back to back shifts the managers have no respect for you its none stop lifting and tough work would be better if everyone treat everyone equal but not the case impossible to balance work and your life
Pros
great compensation
Cons
Bad managers long hours 2 days off through out week
Fast paced but doesnt have to be
Bulk Driver (Former Employee) –  New HampshireDecember 14, 2017
Worked as Bulk driver ,very fast paced environment job was to much micro management on daily bases ,other employees were very helpful ,management are to pushy for doing your job correctly
Pros
Pay
Sales Driven
Employee (Former Employee) –  Colchester, VTDecember 3, 2017
Unless you are in sales, don't bother applying for anything else. If you are a hard worker stay away from this place, as you will get used heavily. If you like to brown nose, then this place is for you.
Pros
Good benefits if you enroll into them
Cons
Long hours, stressful work place, no one cares about much unless you are in sales

Want to know more about Coca-Cola of Northern New England?

Ask a question
Great company to work and grow with
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Bedford, NHNovember 27, 2017
I've worked for Coca-Cola of Northern New England for approximately 10 years in a variety of different roles both part-time and full-time. The majority of CCNNE's employees are dedicated hardworking individuals. I have found that if you are willing to work hard and add value to the organization then you will be presented with opportunities for advancement. The best part about working for CCNNE is the amazing people you get to work along side of. I also love the connection the company has to it's local communities and am proud of the work we all do in the areas of corporate social responsibility. On top of that, we are lucky to have a portfolio of best selling brands to refresh the Northeast with! I've always loved working here and have yet to contemplate a reason to leave.
Pros
Great people and brands
Cons
Stressful at times
One of the top paying warehouse job you will find.
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Needham Heights, MAOctober 25, 2017
Management does a great job updating everyone on what is going on in the warehouse. The labor is definitely sustainable for anyone who is able and wants to work. You will be working with a variety of people. During the interview the hiring manager will be upfront with you on what to expect and it will be an easy going process. The whole process into Coca Cola is a smooth transition and you will not feel left behind.
Pros
Locker room, shower, renovations throughout
strange place
Part-Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHOctober 3, 2017
hopefully with growth the nepotism will cease. lots of favoritism. they say only the strong survive but thats not the case here. acct managers complain about quality of work their weekend guy provides yet he gets promoted. watch your back if the person who brought you in doesnt work or is related to someone in that buidling.
Pros
you rarely see your boss
Cons
lack of knowledge for underlings
Good pay but it is awful place to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHSeptember 8, 2017
Very stressful job.. some supervisor is horrible. Supervisor is lying to get you in terrible and make themselves look good.
Co worker are very nice, but you're just the number to make money for companies.
Management doesn't care ( They might act like they do care about you), They are only care about the number and their supervisor or management. If your shift supervisor doesn't like you, you should be prepare for get picking on. No holidays party for employees. ( that is show how much the company care about their employees) Management got bonus at the end of the year. But worker got nothing. If you want extra money, you need to work over for it. You have to pay for your soda to drink at work. Only thing this company is good for me is pay..
Pros
Pay
Cons
Very Stress ful, bad production supervisor, have to pay for soda at work.
Very demanding work and not much reward
Assistant Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colchester, VTSeptember 7, 2017
Many employees lack motivation to do their day-to-day job correctly, creating more work for those who care. Management does not recognize issues within the workforce and do not take much advice from workers. There really aren't many opportunities unless you're willing to give up majority of your time to senseless and monotonous work with little reward.
Pros
Good pay, Great benefits packages
Cons
Unconditionally long hours, poor promotions, weak management
Excellent pay with large amount of overtime
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Colchester, VTAugust 4, 2017
Excellent place to start working and gain experience in a distribution facility. Great starting pay.

Work somewhat varies on a day-to-day basis, though becomes very monotonous after a few months.

Overtime is abundant.
Pros
Pay, Benefits package, 401k, Stable
Cons
Not very enjoyable work, Lack of structure
Coca Cola Northern New England
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYDecember 7, 2016
I travel from store to store stock shelves and coolers, Checking code dates and consolidating the stock in the backroom.
Great work place
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Colchester, VTOctober 18, 2016
Great place to work. People are nice and helpful. Coworker are friendly and helpfu. Hardest part of job is being back up to multi phone line and getting your work done.
Pros
Get free lunch once a month and other bonuss
Cons
No flexibility
Challenging and Rewarding Work Day
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJuly 19, 2015
Each day at work I endeavor the challenging part of making sure that each of my customers are completely satisfied with the work i have performed.
Good company but poor local management
Account Manager-Sales (Former Employee) –  Malone, NYAugust 1, 2014
Typical day included merchandising previous days deliveries and then inventory control and ordering for the next delivery. Selling in new products and promotions. Negotiating price points w the customer. I learned how to work independently and build positive business relationships based on communication and trust. Local management was very laissez-faire in that they were "yes men" and refused to make decisions based on the needs we had locally. Instead, simply let the corporate office govern things w blanket policies that didn't necessarily work for all areas. The hardest part of the job was balancing the time it took for the merchandising end with the time it takes to build relationships and be able to upsell. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships and friendships I made with my customers over the years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola of Northern New England. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about