Coggin Automotive Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 11, 2019
Great company to work for, need longevity with company for advancement. Put effort, time and commitment into your job and there is great opportunity to make money.
Family orientated work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLSeptember 12, 2019
Great place to work overall, relaxed yet fast paced work environment. Management pleasant to work with, and great open door policy. Customer satisfaction oriented. GM takes time everyday to say good morning, and at the end of his day does the same to say good night.. Awesome!
Pros
I like going to work
Cons
No full time available, Pay rate under what the job demands
Good company
receptionist responsibilities (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 28, 2019
This is a good company to work for. The management is always whiling to help where they can. The hours are fair. Coworkers are always in a good mood. The service department is great.
Great company
Service advisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLAugust 24, 2019
Competitive company with plenty of opportunities
Must be committed to taking responsibility for your customers experience. Be willing to work long hours
Be willing to learn and accept a lot of responsibilities
They offer training and benefits. Love my co workers. Support is offered even on a personal level.
Greatly appreciated the support the management
Pros
Friendly cooperative company
Cons
No cons.
horrible
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2019
there is no respect for anyone. the moment you walk in the door till the time you leave you are constantly cussed at and belittled. when you bring the complaints to management you are just cussed at even more. while I was there they went through 9 advisors in less than a year then I just finally quit.
Great company culture with excellent benefits.
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2019
Very structured policies and procedures with excellent resources and support. I was able to develop and improve my managerial and leadership skills in a team oriented yet personally competitive atmosphere.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Hours
Just terrible
Finance & Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLAugust 4, 2019
If you like being scheduled for 50 plus hours a week and never having weekends off this job is for you. No advancement opportunities, poor pay for hours required to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Insane hours
Fun place to work with a Movie theatre for Customers
Car Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2019
I worked a 5-6 day rotation. Learned character building and interpersonal skills with dealing with customers, family and friends in the car business. Fully commission based, and potential earning is based on your own performance. Very clean environment to work. If you do not like to make contact with previous customers, sales is not for you.
Car Detailing (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 23, 2019
Fui un trabajador a tiempo completo daba lo mejor de mi en el trajo
Coggin Collision
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 22, 2019
I enjoyed the people i worked with, however, when it underwent new management, we were working 10-11 hour days and not getting the respect we had with previous management. We lost a lot of employees do to the change and endured a heavier workload with no additional benefits. I finally resigned, i wouldn’t say the company is bad, just hired a bad leader for the region at that time.
1.0 stars
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 13, 2019
No job advancement, hostile working environment, poor management, no pay raises, no air conditioning in the warehouse, no commission for hourly employees at the warehouse and delivery driver, overall hostile culture
Competitive and fun!
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJune 20, 2019
I enjoyed my time working at Coggin BMW. Everyone was nice and friendly and helped me in any fashion they could. I had a awesome general Manager and general sales Manager. I would consider going back and working for them.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2019
Great place to work. Just need more pay and better job advancement. Great people that work there and great work environment. The cost of living is way more than our pay though.
corporate store seemingly a training facility for Asbury Automotive Group inconsistent processes had 3 General Managers in my year and 3 month tenure
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJune 6, 2019
Typical day arrive before shift and review CRM for sold and unsold prospects to follow up with. make 10-30 calls per day setting appointments and ensuring sold customers satisfaction. meet and greet customers coming to store then sit down in office discussing transportation needs and wants with a proper needs analysis all the while building repoire. land on right vehicle give tailored presentation walkaround demonstrate test drive. trial close then write up and close deliver car professionally.
Pros
Great Product Honda
Cons
weak pay plan/ not a team environment/ non existing media marketing etc....
Give them a chance
Coggin Honda (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2019
Is not a bad company, but they need to change the payplan for those who work to clean the management mess. Overall you can stay in Coggin for many years but dont expect a lot of money.
Pros
Free food on saturdays
Cons
Payplan, Dealership needs improvments, more parking spots
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2019
Love my co workers,they are very helpful to me.they love when I have there daily reports ready.i have no problem with no one.im always happy and make sure i do my Job.
Very long hours
Car Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 2, 2019
You can make money here however, you'd barely be home. In a week, I'd work about 60 hours. Always constantly on your phone because of clients. I'd get a separate phone just for this job.
It was a good opportunity
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2019
It was a good opportunity, I did work two months and during my training, some of my coworkers didn't help me that much and I was doing my best lacking of good performans to complete my job.
Horrible practices
About to be former sales (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLFebruary 27, 2019
The manager posts online prices to lure people in only to find the sticker price on the vehicle is much more. Potential customers just get up and walk out when the sales manager refuses to honor the posted online price.
Pros
Cons
Fraud
it is ok
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  jacksonvilleFebruary 21, 2019
hard working friendly very open like to meet new people

good experience in customer service follow sells process but lot of hours not much time off