Cognitive Medical Systems Employee Reviews

The dark side of Agile
Systems/DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 12, 2018
Agile is a great way of managing projects. Unfortunately at Cognitive you may end up with tasks and deadlines unexpectedly. The consequence of failing to deliver is dismissal (getting fired).
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Sweat shop.
Great Place To Work!
Capture and Proposal Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington DC Metro AreaAugust 19, 2014
I've been at Cognitive only a short time but I'm certain I've made the right choice! For the first time in several years in my career...I've found a leadership team that is open and receptive to new ideas and suggestions. They are looking for out of the box thinkers as we are leading the way in a fairly new and innovative segment of the health IT segment. The leadership has a clear and defined objective for the company over the next few years and it seems everyone is onboard with that agenda. The company is small and VERY entrepreneurial which is a huge change from the typical large Federal contractor I've been employed by. And I like it. This is the place to be if you want to be part of a solution and not another cog in the wheel just drawing salary.

I downgraded the "job culture" only because I work remotely and don't get the opportunity to actively participate in the office culture. But from what I've seen...it's very relaxed, laid back, and fun.
Pros
Entrepreneurial, Full Transparency About Everything, Open To Suggestion, Small and Flexible
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognitive Medical Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Cognitive Medical Systems Reviews by Location